Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:57:15 AM

We all know that some countries experienced higher unemployment rates. The focus shall be on the interventions to diversify the sources of income of every individual. In order to solve such a problem, one shall initiate to creat new ideas to generate income. Many are engaged in online jobs. Of course bitcoin is undoubtedly one of the best solutions to such a problem. Bitcoin in one way or another can eliminate unemployment because it requires minimal requisites. Anyone who is goal-oriented and has the motivation or drive to make a living o their own way, can absolutely engage in this virtual work and transactions.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

I don't see how bitcoin would eliminate unemployment. There would always be LAZY people, regardless of nationality. In fact, most people that are not into bitcoin are just too lazy to do research on how it works. And yet spends a lot of time on Facebook.
it is true that bitcoin does not eliminate unemployment but much reduce unemployment so it is very helpful for them. bitcoin is a good opportunity.

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:08:54 AM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.

This bitcoin can justreduce unemployment but this actually cannot eliminate it. Besides, bitcoin is not a stable job. It will not be wise to depend on it. We should still find a job with security of tenure.
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:42:19 AM

Some people will make money to lose money, no one always make money, so no matter what do have a stable job best.
 Shocked

helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:47:41 AM

I dont believe that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment.
As of now i may even call this as fantasy,  due to the fact that botcoin os not yet a realiable source of income.
No matter how big your earnings are with bitcoin it is still not gonna be fixed forever.  Everyday price is changing,  therefore what you have right now may not be the same as tomorrow.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:49:44 AM

Some people will make money to lose money, no one always make money, so no matter what do have a stable job best.
 Shocked
yes off course bitcoin is the best way to eliminate unemployment. i was unemployed before i was unknown about bitcoin but after knowing bitcoin and start working bitcoin i am very happy in my life with working with bitcoin forum and i am trying to become a member of admin staff of bitcoin forum because i think this is the most easiest and respectable place for working with bitcoin.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:34 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

I wouldn't go that far. You still have to do labor of some form to earn bitcoin, since bitcoin is so valuable. Whether mining it or doing some bounty campaigns, it requires either expensive equipment or time. Time is money. I think it's more accurate to say that robots will make labor obsolete for humans.
ArtPt

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:53:50 AM

Or possibly will create more unemployed: those people who's working for Banking System can be useless if Cryptocurrencies will dominate. But, anyway, I think that might be a positive change to world.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

Actually it's a yes bitcoin can give opportunities not just to those people who don't have job but also to the people who wants to earn extra profit like students and other people who wants to earn extra profits but i think not all the people will be given opportunity, Why?

1. Some people or most people who doesn't have job doesn't know anything about cryptos, how to access and how it works or in short lack of knowledge about cryptos.
2. Some of them don't have gadgets to use or internet connections.
3. They're not educated that's why it would be hard for them to adapt the cryptos.
4. Some of the countries ban bitcoin.

Bitcoin really gives opportunity to those who are unemployed, but i think it's not for everyone.
xtinepink

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

I think no. Bitcoin is supposed to be another way for you to have another source of income. It is still better to have or keepyour job as your main source and at the same time be able to socialize with your co employees
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

Even if unemployed can get daily bread from bitcoin but getting employ in profession of your choice bring about satisfaction because life is  not all about many money.

Well said, if you caught the train early and had 100 BTC it doesn't mean that you're already retired and should have fun till the end of your life. Wealth, whether inherited or saved, without continous earnings, cannot last forever even if it were in heaps as high as mountains.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

Maybe we can say yes to those who know bitcoin because they do not have a job, in some other case as much as they want to earn fast and stable wages for their immediate needs they can no longer think of or study such bitcoin things.
Kmrherradura05

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

soohi

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:11:14 AM

We all know that unemployment is one of the major problem in most of the country. Even if you are well educated and graduated not all get a luck to have a job. The introduction of bitcoin is a big help. People learn how to invest and through investment they earned. They earned to sustain the needs of their family. Bitcoin can be a part time and a full time job. Once you rendered services to them they pay the fruits of your labor.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬

crypto4lambo

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:54 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin has great opportunities to earn but honestly it cant eliminate unemployment. Not to mention bitcoin is untaxable so that is a big no for our goverment. Lest us just think of bitcoin as a supoort for our daily needs or to have an investment fir our future but do not rely too much on just one source of income.Learn to have passive at active income. Bitcoin as of now is very volatile with regards to its price and it is not widely acceptable specially by  banks and governments. Make it as a sideline and have a work or business.At least you can save  what you earn in bitcoin and you prepare for your future at the same time.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Unemployment is simething that no one can eliminate, but atleast, bitcoin might help lessen unemployment. Many people now are earning money and bitcoin for a living, and they're actually earning well, well enough that they were anle to save and buy things that they want.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin has great opportunities to earn but honestly it cant eliminate unemployment. Not to mention bitcoin is untaxable so that is a big no for our goverment. Lest us just think of bitcoin as a supoort for our daily needs or to have an investment fir our future but do not rely too much on just one source of income.Learn to have passive at active income. Bitcoin as of now is very volatile with regards to its price and it is not widely acceptable specially by  banks and governments. Make it as a sideline and have a work or business.At least you can save  what you earn in bitcoin and you prepare for your future at the same time.

I agree bitcoin cannot eleminate unemployment though we can earn some bucks here in this forum. If all unemployed people tried to earn bitcoin here or somewhere it is still not enough because there will be a competition between unemployed people.
It's better to make this job as sideline.
dali_masmoudi

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:33:54 AM

It is really a very good idea but I don't think that gouvernements will implements this in real life because for them ending enemployment is with creating new jobs not virtual.
But here youth should go and look for new opportunities and try to developp themselves, they should not wait for gouvernments or for something to encourage them.
The problems nowadays is the lazyness of the youth and they are suffering all day from unemployment.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

It's true that bitcoin eliminate unemployment . Because someone can earning money through by join signature campagin in bitcoin forum discussion an also they can mining , trading and invest bitcoin to get their own income . unemployment people can get a new job on bitcoin whithout need to go out from their house.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:04:33 AM

For me, I think the main reason of a person being unemployed is due to their own laziness. How will they supposed to overcome their unemployment problems if they are doing nothing? Well actually it is more hard to earn bitcoins than to earn real money at your regular job. If they can’t earn money due to their laziness, how are they supposed to earn bitcoins?
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

I don't think so... in fact it's the otherway around. Some people realize that they are earning more in cryptocurrency than their work so they end  up ditching their jobs which gives them stable income. I have seen people do that here in bct but IMO, doing menial tasks like posting, sharing or rt'ing tweets isn't considered a job at all--anyone can do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: