Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin can really help countries who has a lot of unemployed people like in the Philippines. many of the Filipinos are graduated but they preferred to have an easy life chillin' at their house without any income. but if they know about btc for sure they will enjoy it and it'll become their source of income they are at their comfort zone at the same time they earned money.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin can really help countries who has a lot of unemployed people like in the Philippines. many of the Filipinos are graduated but they preferred to have an easy life chillin' at their house without any income. but if they know about btc for sure they will enjoy it and it'll become their source of income they are at their comfort zone at the same time they earned money.

I think the destruction of unemployment is one of the main goals of unemployment. There are a lot of people who were unworkable and did not take care of anything, and now they've got their coin. That's great.
Diamondfx

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

It already did for me
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

I don't think so... in fact it's the otherway around. Some people realize that they are earning more in cryptocurrency than their work so they end  up ditching their jobs which gives them stable income. I have seen people do that here in bct but IMO, doing menial tasks like posting, sharing or rt'ing tweets isn't considered a job at all--anyone can do that.
Just like anyone can take out trash, sweep the streets, sell ice cream from a stand. All these are considered jobs, right? You are extremely shortsighted and have no understanding of the world.
Everything you're doing for money can be considered a job as long as you're doing it on a regular basis and all of these jobs are important. A guy that opens the gate for the boss to ride out in his limo is not less important than the driver of that limo. If one of them fails at his job the other one won't be able to finish his.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment completely but can only reduce it, it is on record that everyday bitcoin related services or job is posted online, thus  unemployed individual with vast knowledge of bitcoin can seize such opportunity to be engaged and paid.
There are so many bitcoin related jobs easier ones like signature campaigns here, trading, graphic designs and programming can serve as employment opportunities for the unemployed.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:02 PM

I think the destruction of unemployment is one of the main goals of unemployment. There are a lot of people who were unworkable and did not take care of anything, and now they've got their coin. That's great.
This is great for some that dont have job having coin here in currency is not bad with them instead this is the way for them to get more and a lot and push their dreams of , but this is not totally eliminate unemployment this may be the way for some who wanted to be reach having business or find another job and make bitcoin as their sideline.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is really helping unemployment at the moment it's just not creating enough jobs and the jobs it does create are normally people who are already into Bitcoin.

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:18:21 PM

I don't think so... in fact it's the otherway around. Some people realize that they are earning more in cryptocurrency than their work so they end  up ditching their jobs which gives them stable income. I have seen people do that here in bct but IMO, doing menial tasks like posting, sharing or rt'ing tweets isn't considered a job at all--anyone can do that.

For me, eliminating an unemployed people is a great idea. Do you have any problems of doing manual task like posting, or sharing tweets? I guess this idea would help those unemployed people to gain encome either big or not. Eliminating an unemployed people is just the same as lessening  puberty. It's just a kind of selfless service to society so let's give thanks for bitcoin.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

Your right bitcoin eliminate unemploy person ... because of bitcoin so many people
Have a own money and learn how to earn money from bitcoin
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is a great source of income but it is not logic to quit your main job for it. Cryptocurrency offer lots of jobs for many people around the world, but, unemployment can't be totally eliminated because the number of unmeployees is very huge. Bitcoin can be a temporary solution for a jobless person, but, it can't be the only source for too long. I hope bitcoin become legal in countries that suffer from large number of unemployees to help jobless people secure their financial independance for now at least.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:13:07 PM

I agree that investing btc can be considered as a job but it does not solve the problem of a country's unemployment. Because the number of unemployed people is huge and making money from btc is not difficult, but to make a stable income from it is a big problem. Specially, btc investment is not suitable for everyone. Therefore, there are differences between economic and technical sectors.
Bitcoins will soon utilize inlet practically everybody on the planet and afterward the bitcoins will be the fundamental reason of killing the joblessness in light of the fact that the bitcoins are the main cryptocurrency through which one can win cash in minimum time and in less exertion so in the event that you are jobless than you ought to enter the universe of bitcoins.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:20:11 PM

Bitcoin has reduced unemployment by creating the platform whereby people could engage in crypto trading and profiting forthwith. But Bitcoin eliminating unemployment, i greatly doubt it.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:27:46 PM

I strongly agree with this. Bitcoin is the life-saver for those teenagers who can't find a decent job. in order for you to work in a good company, you need to have good credentials and you must be a degree holder. but in bitcoin, none of these matters. because in bitcoin, anyone can earn money. you just have to know how it's done and that's it. it's a game-changer for those people who’s having a hard time looking for a job

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:28:53 PM

It is a big help for some other people who are unemployed but it is not the solution for unemployment I think becausemany of the people did not know how to work in this kind of job, many unemployed people is non educated in my country many of them rely on manpower labor, because they dont know how to work online because of lack of knowledge cause non educated, so I think it ca'nt eliminate unemployment, rather it can minimize unemployment.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:50:59 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is really helping unemployment at the moment it's just not creating enough jobs and the jobs it does create are normally people who are already into Bitcoin.

Partly yes, but the main point of importance is that people who find their way to whatever crypto related start-up or already running businesses, are mostly all very capable people with a tech background. It's not the normal person who benefits from the crypto market booming massively, but that's something the noobs here don't seem to realize with their gibberish posts. People here act like Bitcoin is a miracle that solves a problem that's spread out over the entire globe. If you're not being able to get a job in the normal economy due to the lack of experience in most of the industries, you will not come any further here. It's not that difficult to understand, right?
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

true who posted above me, not really bitcoin will eliminate it, maybe youu can work as worker in the online wallet office and get paid with bitcoin of course you must have specifications to be hired. but think positive too boost your spirit though you don't have any certificate or soft skill. you don't have to work as a regular worker if you intend to mining ,but you need good rig and of course need some money to started. so basically you would decrease unemployment by your own way and because bitcoin give you that spirit. If there is a will there is a way. CMIIW Smiley
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:58 PM

Your right bitcoin eliminate unemploy person ... because of bitcoin so many people
Have a own money and learn how to earn money from bitcoin
And how are you earning money "from bitcoin"? By spamming... If this is how the unemployment is being reduced I hope it stops soon because nobody will be able to take it for long.  If you want your unemployment to remain eliminated you better start adding to the discussion or this forum will become even more useless than it already is and ceases to generate income for your family, asshole.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.
I agree. Because it seems that ever since bitcoin has existed and offered an income online, people are starting to just depend into bitcoin and I have just read and observed that many are starting to leave their jobs just to focus on pursuing bitcoin. We must remember that although bitcoin can provide us a large income, we cannot still be assured that we can have a continuous income to get with it. We still have to work into having physical job to serve as a source of sustainable income not just depending on bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

This is an issue that bitcoin can fix. It is very hard to get a job with decent pay in our country. A lot of job applicants are not qualified on the job listings and you need to compete to at least a hundred applicants to get the job. Can you imagine earning less than $15 USD per day? That's the minimum wage in our country. It's better you just stayed at home and focus on bitcoin campaigns where in you can earn more. It may not be an official job but at least you will be paid more. When a person is compensated properly, most of the time, he/she is happy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:39:52 AM

I agree to this statement, i know many people in our country  that have no job and they earn money through bitcoin. Through this kind of job unemployed people gain money here. Actually my sister is one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: