Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:40:53 AM

Yes unemployment is the biggest problem for any country. Because it's make a country's income and the rank so bad.For this problem, now there is solution.Bitcoin is the solution. People can earn bitcoin by campaign. I recommend that they should try it.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

According to me bitcoin is not a solution for unemployment but rather it provides alternatives for a job,if you don't have a regular work you won't be able to fund,thus it won't eradicate unemployment
fenugeki

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

On your second sentence I think you mean underemployed not unemployed as it have different meaning someone working but with a job that doesn't suit their skill set is underemployed. I also think bitcoin is not a solution for a high unemployment rate in a country as not all people have enough knowledge to earn enough with bitcoin to sustain themselves and mostly if you want to earn a big amount of money with bitcoin you need to invest and unemployed people do not want to take that risk so they better of just finding a good job and working hard.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Why are some foolish people like you acting as if bitcoin is some.magic wand which is going to wipe off all the world poverty with one stroke? Do you think this forum has endless opporunities for the total number of people unemployed? Never.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

Yea it can eliminate employer

Or more likely the abusive companies who paid minimun for working their employees 7-8hrs a day up to their limits with little compensation and bonuses will tend to lose their emoyees specially those who will learn and try to invest to bitcoin will ni doubt leave their job to be self employed/ investor.

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:29:31 AM

Despite the fact that bitcoin create a platform for some other things aside investment, it cannot be seen as a means to eliminate unemployment.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:01:37 AM

The problem of unemployment has become a major problem.There are no 3rd class countries where this problem is not there.There are many educated unemployed people who are very talented.But they are unable to take jobs for some political reasons.You know some of the educated students are victims of dirty politics in some countries.If Bitcoin's knowledge is spread among educated meritorious students, Then they will not have to take jobs with bribe.Through Bitcoin, they can solve unemployment problems.So I think, Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I agree but if only the unemployed person has the ability to interact or earn Bitcoins. There are a lot of unemployed individuals here in my country and I am one of them actually but not all of them has enough  idea about Bitcoin. Others don't even have internet connections and some knows Bitcoin on social media, television and radio but are not interested too. I did this with my friends already I convinced them and unfortunately just four out of let me just say fifteen friends survived and two of them are already earning. I believe that Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment in a specific country but it all depends on one's interest. If a person really is interested to earn and want to have a job online or offline he or she has to find ways.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:41:14 AM

Yes, there are many unemployed here that given a chance to have a work now because they believe that in bitcoin they get a good source of income. Even also employed choose to give more time to bitcoin because they know that in bitcoin they can match what their salary in their current job.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:43:05 AM

I think bitcoin is the best thing that ever invented, it helped a lot of people and it lessened unemployment because it provided a lot of opportunities and jobs online. It's great to have bitcoin because you can earn a lot as long as you're working hard.
saira0j

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:46:15 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

A good topic though. I have seen my friends without a job earning more money from bitcoin more than my monthly salary. It took around 10 years to reach a sum of salary where friends with 1 year of experience, earns double the salary I earn.  Really thanks to bitcoins  and it's team. 
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

really bitcoin is very able to overcome unemployment and also can reduce the poverty rate because this bitcoin works very quickly. it depends on the followers who want to learn with bitcoin.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Unemployment is a common problem in underdeveloped and developing countries, many educated unemployed people are very talented. But they are unable to take jobs due to political and lack of plans. Some educated students are victims of dirty politics in some countries. If meritorious students have knowledge of bitcoin through social media and other means, then they will not have to take jobs with bribe. Through bitcoin, we can solve unemployment problems. Therefore, I think Bitcoin can provide unemployment problems and relief to many people suffering from depression. This is a big problem and the youth is interested in it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

Not enough, because unemployment is an issue between people who are too lazy to develop their own skills and the government who has no long term program to utilize everyone to be part of the community.
Bitcoin has no relation with unemployment or any government manipulation but somehow people are freely to invest and most investors are multi-skilled individuals and can be able to provide solutions in every problem.
Bitcoin offers us complexity like we know that's money but we still choose to invest.
Yes its true that bitcoin is going to eliminate unemployment from countries and people are going take advantage from it so bitcoin is not only going to reduce unemployment but also its playing a big role in economy of different countries so bitcoin is a very good source of income as well although it’s a digital currency but it’s a batter than paper money.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:46:25 AM

i agree with this and i believe that bitcoin is the key to end unemployment although not all people can do bitcoins and not all has a knowledge to operate the phone,computers,laptop to access the internet and apply for online jobs that pays in btc. some countries mostly the poorer ones are still doomed to poverty and unemployment problems unless the government can provide them a free gadget and free training about bitcoins so that they can use it to work  online.
yes bitcoin really becomes an aid in able to eliminate the rate of unemployment in our country. Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. In bitcoin many lives are changed and many people are able to earn so much money.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:48:03 AM

I agree that investing btc can be considered as a job but it does not solve the problem of a country's unemployment. Because the number of unemployed people is huge and making money from btc is not difficult, but to make a stable income from it is a big problem. Specially, btc investment is not suitable for everyone. Therefore, there are differences between economic and technical sectors.
Bitcoins will soon utilize inlet practically everybody on the planet and afterward the bitcoins will be the fundamental reason of killing the joblessness in light of the fact that the bitcoins are the main cryptocurrency through which one can win cash in minimum time and in less exertion so in the event that you are jobless than you ought to enter the universe of bitcoins.

Indeed what you are saying is the fact that it was certainly there in the bitcoin, because before the advent of exit or cryptocurrency which now has a number of hundreds or even thousands. Bitcoin earlier appears and gives the best innovation, it is definitely in the future technology that will be preferred, because it is bitcoin is bitcoin is an early technology emerged. So it would be much better we'd see all the knowledge of the bitcoin, because already understand the bitcoin surely understand about cryptocurrency.

Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Bitcoin is an aid in able to eliminate unemployment. I think this is for thos who are settling on just sitting there and money comes to them, oh well that's not gonna be permanent. Bitcoin can help you earn but it might also not. We must have a permanent job to survive, and out of our jobs, we make sure we use extra money to invest in bitcoins.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

Bitcoin is an aid in able to eliminate unemployment. I think this is for thos who are settling on just sitting there and money comes to them, oh well that's not gonna be permanent. Bitcoin can help you earn but it might also not. We must have a permanent job to survive, and out of our jobs, we make sure we use extra money to invest in bitcoins.
Better to plan everything. Do not focus too much in one thing. Even earn in bitcoin, it good to have a stable job from the industry. It produce to help not only the people but also the country to reduce the unemployed people. But it does not seem that the economic growth increase because bitcoin being decentralized it does not have to pay tax to the government.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
proteuspass

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:30:08 PM

I doubt it,  bitcoin is just a currency,  not a job.  Some people in 3rd world countries don't even have a computer,  so I'm not sure how they would be able to access bitcoin except on their phones (if they even have one of those).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: