Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:45:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:28:31 AM

It's impossible to eliminate the unemployment but its possible to decrease it. Yes bitcoin can help those people who don't have a job but still they should know that earning a bitcoin is not stable job. They might earn a lot or they may not. It's better to seek a job also than focusing only in digital bitcoin.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

Ofcourse not ! Why ? Because  many unemployment people considered the bitcoin as their business or maybe a job. If this will happen sooner or later, many unemployment people will be disappoint. For them, this is the one that help them in different things such as paying bills , for their foods and clothes, for transportation, for tuitions and such. It will  experience a lack of foods, lack of money and lack of jobs.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

It definitely has the potential of eliminating unemployment but you need to remember that most people that are in the "unemployment" stage are the ones living under the marginalized sector. Thus, this makes it impossible for them to have stable internet connection due to their current status. Also, do remember that some countries are still developing their technology and adapting to a system of virtual currency may be disadvantageous to their current state, which would increase their burden more. Hopefully in the future, every country are able to adapt to this kind of currency in order for the digitalized revolution to start.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

Yes it can really readuce the unemployment rate like what I am doing right now,I am recruiting some of my friends to join this forum and have the bounty campaign.There,you can actually gain some money buy completing some of their task and it really helps them a lot with some of their needs.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

What I know is it helped removing poverty. Many poor people became rich just because of bitcoins. I think its great for all of us.
Poor people becoming rich does not means that unemployment has been removed. Even a  rich person can be unemployed causing hamper in economic development.
Bitcoin can eliminate  unemployment.Specially the unemployed youths can work for bitcoin and earn money. Again they can trade bitcoin,invest them,hold them and sell them and can earn money.It is possible even staying at home only using internet.
Easy to say, but hard to execute. Trading and investing all has its risk. And if a person works for bitcoin he cannot be termed as unemployed.
Maybe because in my country theres a lot of jobless people here. Some of them use bitcoin, and many of them earn a lot even if there are sitting in the house. I think to those unemployed individuals is even if their dont have work they can also something to earn through using bitcoin.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I like your opinion and your statement that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate in a country by sitting can earn income and profit but it all requires facilities and infrastructures that enable to access bitcoin and possibly also there will be negative effect after that
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:29:48 PM

Bitcoin can help all nations about unemployment issue but it will not totally eliminate it but it will just help to reduce the unemployment problem because we cannot force all jobless people to engage in bitcoin because all of us have a different chosen field of endeavor in which need to be excel individually beside not all people have knowledge in digital technology and some are computer illiterate because of low educational attainment.
popo0709

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

it may eliminate temporarily because a person could only be employed for months..there is no guarantee of regular work or being contracted jobs outside..but it may have the possibilty to decrease poverty if it would be thought to others in order to at least have enough to support themselves..
AnjulaYR

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:57:30 PM

I dont think so If Unemployed people can easily mine bitcoins that can eliminate Unemployment. Otherwise how they can afford to buy bitcoins in the first place.  Huh So the answer is NO
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

I admit I'm an unemployed person, and as long as I'm unemployed while looking for work, I'm looking for a little income here, in bitcoin. It feels good to be earning money by sitting at home, but I do not want to continue like this, I need a definite job. For me if it's just like this without having a clear job, my life becomes unclear.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:35:12 PM

it can be but less effective, because bitcoin work is also not as easy as we hear.awal to hear bitcoin anyone will be tempted but when the toughest problem jumped came the lazy, may look trivial but yes like this is easy but difficult, we must fight laziness.

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

Unemployment is one of the major problem in the world. And i dont think bitcoin can get rid of this problem. Maybe Yes it will help to reduce the number of unemployed person. Everyone is responsible. You must try hard to look for a job, dont quit easily. Dont choose a job. Every start is hard but its your stepping stone to reach to top.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment. First of all you need money to get into trading or investing which many of these people cannot afford.
thugpi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

Unemployment is a big problem today. And I think bitcoin can help to minimize it but it can't eliminate unemployment. The government must take its move too.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

It is in the person there is a lot of ways to find a job not only in bitcoin there are so many online jobs and other jobs that you can apply for but some people wants that they are instantly at high position with a high salary. Some people are just less motivated if their income is not that big but i think it's part of our life we just need to have patience and perseverance and someday all of our hardwork will come back to us. Bitcoin attracts a lot of unemployed people since it has a much bigger profit than a normal online job, so it is always about the money, money runs this world we are motivated if money's involved and if it's not were just not doing the best that we can. Based on my observation.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

Bitcoin is not typically a job but a sideline. You dont earn in this bitcoin in a stable price and its not sure if you can get your salary in the right time. But i think this can iliminate the needs in financial of every person.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

One thing for sure is; Bitcoin levels the playing field, giving more opportunity to many who previously didn't have any.

Bitcoin is a serious game changer.

What is funny is how this is catching big government and fiat currencies with their pants down!

Fuck them!

It is high time for the meek to inheret the earth and clean up the corruption and corporate sponsored pollution.

this is our planet, fuck the federal reserve and wall street!
Silverstone1111

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

No I bitcoin can not eradicate unemployment. It depends on the government and the people to diminish unemployment by making better policys and opportunities. The one thing that bitcoin will do is minimize the unequal distribution of wealth as there is limited amount of bitcoin and is not manipulated or created with the influence of group.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

Well Unemployment is certainly a big problem for almost every nation and I don't think that BTC would help government out of this.
BTC may reduce it but couldn't eliminate it.
And like to earn and operate BTC people must have access to internet and have basic knowledge about BTC for using it when and where, they must be educated enough to operate a smart phone.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:30:12 PM

I see a lot of people who have work from bitcointalk. even they mention bitcointalk is a company that gives its members salary every month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: