Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:59:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

Bitcoin is not typically a job but a sideline. You dont earn in this bitcoin in a stable price and its not sure if you can get your salary in the right time. But i think this can iliminate the needs in financial of every person.
Bitcoin doesn't really helps in the problem of unemployment rather it increases the rate of it in such a way that people who has already a stable job later leave just to focus on bitcoin which should never be done since bitcoin isn't a stable source of income for us to focus to. Bitcoin though helps on the poverty problem where people who can't find a job but has access to internet and phone or PC can do bitcoin and start earning.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

Bitcoin is not typically a job but a sideline. You dont earn in this bitcoin in a stable price and its not sure if you can get your salary in the right time. But i think this can iliminate the needs in financial of every person.
Bitcoin doesn't really helps in the problem of unemployment rather it increases the rate of it in such a way that people who has already a stable job later leave just to focus on bitcoin which should never be done since bitcoin isn't a stable source of income for us to focus to. Bitcoin though helps on the poverty problem where people who can't find a job but has access to internet and phone or PC can do bitcoin and start earning.
yes it is not a proper job for jobless person but it is very good chance for jobless people to earn money from bitcoin forum and i'm sure it will eliminate unemployment.

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:55 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I agree with your statement bitcoin may reduce unemployment but is it possible they believe with bitcoin because my country bitcoin not yet so popular and not yet become a legitimate currency for the means of payment and indirectly will be hard to explain to them
Ajikudos2

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

Yes, I believe Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment. If not of bitcoin this days,  thief's , kidnapped could have be plenty.
 And also if good people invite their friends to bitcoin,  am sure unemployment can reduce to 20%, if unemployment is 100% before.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:24:58 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 02:53:00 PM by senne

Totally disagree, bitcoin is way to have transactions not to remove unemployment.
But on the other hand, Yes to some extent bitcoin can decrease the ratio of unemployment but i don't think it can totally eliminate it .
Bitcoin is a very good source of self employment and earning some extra bucks. But i don't think it is a full time job for many. Most of the people who are using bitcoin are young people who just wants to make some extra money to do their dream jobs, so the ultimate goal for them is still something else (not bitcoin).

dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

I don't think that BTC can really eliminate Unemployment for the longer duration. It has created some new jobs in new start-ups and also freelancer work but it won't help much to eliminate unemployment. Unemployment is not only just because of lack of vacancies but also due to lack of skills or talent.
So Only solution to beat unemployment in a country is to give proper training or inhibiting some skills in them not BITCOIN
RenzAranez

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

I think it will never eliminate unemployment in a country but it will help the unemployed person to earn money in bitcoin. Yes there are lots of ways to earn from bitcoin but the most common way is by a signature campaign and a campaign will just last a week or maybe a months. I will not consider this as a job for now but sideline yes.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

Roll Eyes

Please tell me how a currency will fight unemployment? Bitcoin. Is only a currency. There are new ways to make Bitcoin compared to regular fiat because of the simple reason it's digital and in a digital world things will work differently. We just ahead if the pack that's all. This is he technology evolved. You can earn money from home since a long time before Bitcoin with websites and advertising online. There are so many things you can do and as we discover new technology more and more ways to warn a living will become available.

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:43:53 PM

No for the people that dont believe on bitcoin and yes for aome people that believe in bitcoin that even they dont have work and stay at home thwy fi d work through bitcoin and even housewife.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:09:06 AM

Not all unemployed can get bitcoin. Only the unemployed have the skills and discipline that can survive in a world of survival-enhancing cryptocurrency.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:28:02 AM

It is in the person there is a lot of ways to find a job not only in bitcoin there are so many online jobs and other jobs that you can apply for but some people wants that they are instantly at high position with a high salary. Some people are just less motivated if their income is not that big but i think it's part of our life we just need to have patience and perseverance and someday all of our hardwork will come back to us. Bitcoin attracts a lot of unemployed people since it has a much bigger profit than a normal online job, so it is always about the money, money runs this world we are motivated if money's involved and if it's not were just not doing the best that we can. Based on my observation.
No, it can't eliminate unemployment but its most advantage is that many bitcoin earners generate fast income, but speaking of employment status i think many employed individuals from a company that has been quitting their job due to bitcoin, so therefore they are already unemployed person and for me the best title for them is self-employed individual. Bitcoin increases numbers of self-employment.

Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:36:17 AM

I disagree with your statement. Bitcoin is a digital currency that does provide income for those who know the process to get it. to be able to get  income  required ability and skills, at least have the ability in the field of IT, we know someone becomes unemployed one factor is not have the ability and skills.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:49:33 AM

I think that's absolutely right. I used to be unemployed but after getting to know Bitcoin and this forum I can get Bitcoin and get enough of my needs.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:29:01 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Yes it wil indeed eliminate unemployed because those unemployed will go all in through bitcoins which can give them salary like a real job. So they will no be called as unemployed anymore because they are gaining money through this and besides we can consider bitcoins as a online job, this is not just an investment but a job, with the help of this forum. Because this forum enables us to gain bitcoins and at the same time have an investment that is why a lotof unemployed are going all in in this because there are many ways to gain money in this. And also some workers quit their jobs just to go all in to this cryptocurrency.
ethereumwhite

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:35:31 AM

I think that's absolutely right. I used to be unemployed but after getting to know Bitcoin and this forum I can get Bitcoin and get enough of my needs.

I'm on my way to be unemployed too, but on purpose, if I keep earning this much with cryptocurrencies.  Roll Eyes
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

It could not eliminate unemployment rate of a certain country but it can reduce some. But earning in bitcoin is just a temporary job like joing on signature camp that only last for weeks and then you need to re-apply again for another. But still having regular job is much better.

runling

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

Bitcoin has allowed many people to be free
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

My opinion is yes but not in every cases. If you have talent and fluency on English language.Then obviously it can be possible to make you establish.But without talent it can't be possible to eliminate unemployment through bitcoin.

Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:12 AM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.

Well thats true, but if we are going to have certain realization towards bitcoin doesnt eliminate but it certainly produces. People willl tend to leave their centralized work for bitcoin since it has the privilege to give you money without going ou5 of your house I think it is essential for those who doesnt have stable job yet and for those who would like to quit their job for bitcoin.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:21:05 AM

Yes it can eliminate unemployment for the mean time, If youre good at looking for a ways to earn bitcoins. But I believe this isnt stable, this is just a good way to earn and save while its still hot and prepare to build a business later. You gotta think very well and be educated on how bitcoin works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: