Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:45:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

With what's happening now in the world, a lot of advantages can be acquired in school that one may use for application. But, how about those who had none of these privileges? Should they just endure the injustice of not having any opportunity to get those privileges to get a good job because it is a requirements to get accepted?
sonny123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

i don't think bitcoin is the solution for that, there will always be unemployment in every part of the world.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

this is certainly a new activity which can come to the liking of those who havn't found themselves yet...but how will it eliminate unemployment? people don't work for the most part because of their laziness...and here it takes a lot of effort too.. so not everyone will do it
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

Your opinion in this topic is quite on the spot. You're right that the number of unemployment will decreased if there's many people learn how to grab some profit from digital currencies appearances. They will having their time well spent and bring much better life condition to their self.  Smiley #CMIIW

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:25 PM

Bitcoin is an technology, and as it is in the early days of implementation it has been getting more service which needs promotion through different sources available. Now the same cannot be considered as an employment opportunity, so it's not gonna reduce the unemployment.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment its because not all the people know how to earn bitcoin and their are alot of unemployed all over the world but bitcoin can lessen the number of unemployment its because those people who heared and believe in bitcoin and work in bitcoin are now earning even though it is only small amount but in the long run if they ranked up they can be able to earn big and they will do bitcoin fulltime so it really helps alot of unemployed to support their daily needs and expenses but I hope the someday bitcoin will end unemployment.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

What do you mean bitcoin eliminates unemployment? It is just a currency, do you mean bounty hunting? Then yeah, with enough knowledge, enough english, twitter, facebook account, you can earn some money

But faucet and gambling site also will earn you some money as well Grin

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

Good idea. It is for all employed and unemployed. Yes bitcoin helps a lot of people.
First I agree in terms of helping others to earn money from being unemployed.
But not all are educated. What about unemployed and without education.? What should bitcoin can do to reach them? But I think it is not the problem of bitcoin it is for every government.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment its because not all the people know how to earn bitcoin and their are alot of unemployed all over the world but bitcoin can lessen the number of unemployment its because those people who heared and believe in bitcoin and work in bitcoin are now earning even though it is only small amount but in the long run if they ranked up they can be able to earn big and they will do bitcoin fulltime so it really helps alot of unemployed to support their daily needs and expenses but I hope the someday bitcoin will end unemployment.
Yes many people didn't know about bitcoin that's why it is important to spread it by our own who knows bitcoin because we can help them to earn a money while online and also we can help to increase the popularity of bitcoin.

Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Yes that would be possible that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment even though they don't work in an office or any recognizable companies.  Here you hold your own time and you can do your job anytime. Through your hardworking you can make money that's why I considered that bitcoin is a new job or new source of income trend today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

I don't think bitcoin can elimimate unemployment. Bitcoin is not a replacement for a job. Bitcoim is just a support not a major job. It's just a minor support to your financial expenses because having a job is a responsibility.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

Bitcoin can considerably reduce unemployment by providing alternative source of income; but cannot eliminate it. What about those without the know-how to trade in bitcoins?
There are free jobs online that pay bitcoins, however people should have the understanding of how to go about it and must also have internet access.
Not all people meet this requirements.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:26:41 PM

Bitcoin can considerably reduce unemployment by providing alternative source of income; but cannot eliminate it. What about those without the know-how to trade in bitcoins?
There are free jobs online that pay bitcoins, however people should have the understanding of how to go about it and must also have internet access.
Not all people meet this requirements.

Bitcoin can indeed eliminate or at least reduce unemployment, but they should also be equipped with basic knowledge of bitcoin so that if the unemployed decide to go into the world of cryptocurrency they have no difficulty in managing the bitcoin because they have been equipped with basic knowledge of bitcoin. With this basic knowledge, the beginners will know how to plan ahead to manage the bitcoin in order to gain profit.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

In my opinion this is a big thing in this matter that bitcoin is increasing the opportunity of getting to work to make money .
As everyone knows here that  in every country unemployment is increasing but people to eliminate the unemployment they are going toward the online world of making money .
Here the big example is the china where people are involving in the cryptocurrency in big crowd big the population in the china is very big , so they are facing the problem of unemployment , so they are going toward the cryptocurrency field to make earnings for better living .
Here we can see that the big miners and traders are from china .
Here I myself is not doing job and making smart work in the bitcoin and left my job about 2 years ago because was not happy with the salary , but I am now much happy with the earnings in cryptocurrency work .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:30 AM

I admit I'm an unemployed person, and as long as I'm unemployed while looking for work, I'm looking for a little income here, in bitcoin. It feels good to be earning money by sitting at home, but I do not want to continue like this, I need a definite job. For me if it's just like this without having a clear job, my life becomes unclear.
Yes a regular job is needed but if you look you still are earning and meeting your financial needs easily. So yes it is helping people in overcoming unemployment to some extent. People are getting into bitcoin and investing , the profit that they get from bitcoin is either invested back or kept safe in a lock for the future. In future countries will also recognize it because it can help them in strengthening their economy.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:40:53 AM

I admit I'm an unemployed person, and as long as I'm unemployed while looking for work, I'm looking for a little income here, in bitcoin. It feels good to be earning money by sitting at home, but I do not want to continue like this, I need a definite job. For me if it's just like this without having a clear job, my life becomes unclear.
Yes a regular job is needed but if you look you still are earning and meeting your financial needs easily. So yes it is helping people in overcoming unemployment to some extent. People are getting into bitcoin and investing , the profit that they get from bitcoin is either invested back or kept safe in a lock for the future. In future countries will also recognize it because it can help them in strengthening their economy.
Well i believe that bitcoin really slowly elimenate un employment because bitcoin is a work and we can really gain on it people really gain on bitcoin that is why it is really getting popular noe a days and it is really a good kind of investment to gain more income that can be use to provide our daily life of living so then we can say that every person tgat has no work maybe  can work on bitcoin and gain on it .
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:57 AM

It does help solve unemployment but I see employment as a means to feed a growing investment like bitcoins. Bitcoins need a constant source of money for it to thrive like a common stock. However, I cannot see bitcoins as an immediate solution to unemployment because it needs money. It's good only if you have a job and money before bitcoins.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

It does help solve unemployment but I see employment as a means to feed a growing investment like bitcoins. Bitcoins need a constant source of money for it to thrive like a common stock. However, I cannot see bitcoins as an immediate solution to unemployment because it needs money. It's good only if you have a job and money before bitcoins.

True. And just like in the stock market, you have to have money to invest before you can expect profits to come your way. You cannot just venture onto Bitcoin-ing without money to buy one. Perhaps, it may not be an immediate solution for unemployment unless you have the money to invest. Nonetheless, you can say this is for people who have little money for investment purposes and who desire not to work on an eight-hour basis. Provided, that you can afford the price of Bitcoin as of press time and the value of account/s you intend to hold.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

I dont think if bitcoin can eliminate all unemployment in some country because theres a lot of pople still dont know abou bitcoin and cryptocurrency but i think even it cant eliminate all unemployment but i think bitcoin ccan reduce it.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

no i think.
and do you ever think like this. "if bitcoin die, than bitcoin create unemployment"?
we can say we all work here, but we still unemployment. we just have much money in our pocket.
It is not possible because the bitcoin is not going to be dead in the future and as much as the time passing the bitcoin will increase more and more. I hope the bitcoin is increasing and the future of the bitcoin is the best for all the people who are having the bitcoin and the bright future of the bitcoin will help all the people now, I hope the bitcoin is the best for no reason and it will grow more and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: