Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Dont think so....unemployment and bitcoin has no direct relation as such..

Usually bitcoin is a great option to eliminate unemployment, imagine working for bitcoin is one of the easiest and most legit ways to earn money. As a matter of fact, there are numerous platforms and websites that offer you bitcoins in exchange for your service.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

I believe that bitcoin have helped many unemployed people.. Instead of doing nothing or just stayed at home or streets, bitcoin influenced many to earn money out of it. But of course it's not that easy, you have to devote your time, effort and patience in order to succeed for a project or task of bitcoin.

CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

I don't think bitcoin will end unemployment. There will always be always be some form of unemployment, but I do see bitcoin increasing the time being with family or yourself. A lot of jobs are starting to be online and that increasing every year. Soon everything will be digitized. The blockchain technology will be integrated in always everything.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

Like with all investment based opportunities, only the rich will have the most potential to get even richer with their high starting capital.
Since I only had 5k to invest, I've only made 15k in net profit thus far.

But cryptos isn't about trading and market speculation for quick profits. Ultimately, once the technology have grown and matured, it is supposed to slowly become a viable currency (or for ICOs, decentralized exchanges, alternative to ad via online-media user CPU mining, foreign exchange facilitator, and so on..)

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Yes you are right, bitcoin can also be a solution to the increased of unemployment rate in one country. You can be self employed and make your own money while you are in the house. But the problem is bitcoin is not a temporary work that you can be benefit if you become old and resign.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Hero44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Bitcoin cant be seen as a way of employment. but it helps alot. its possible to earn so much more than someone that is employed. trading and earning with bitcoin is the best thing that has happened to me. Bitcoin cant eliminate unemployment but it will help the unemployed to atleast have something to eat and have atleast a saving for hi, or herself.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

It's totally impossible. Bitcoin can't eliminate unemployment but it can minimize unemployment. Obviously bitcoin is part time working place for unemployed people. It's gives them great financial support.

Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment but the right one is to reduce unemployment. because I think that not everyone likes bitcoin. especially for those who have already listened to a negative news about bitcoin surely they will not play bitcoin. they will keep looking for real jobs.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Yea it can eliminate employer
Not sure Bitcoin alone can reduce unemployment - but using it for payment can make some work more accessible for people, which could have such an effect.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

It's totally impossible. Bitcoin can't eliminate unemployment but it can minimize unemployment. Obviously bitcoin is part time working place for unemployed people. It's gives them great financial support.
That is right and i agree with that. Bitcoin cannot totally remove the unemployment rate in our world because the world have a lot of unemployed people and the population of unemployed people are sure more than the supply of bitcoin so it is not possible to solve and since not all the jobs can be taken by all unemployed people.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is very good and all. It can help out a lot of people with stable income but i don't think it can solve unemployment. There are a lot of uneducated people in my country that don't know how to use the computer so trading is out of the question.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

It's more like helping unemployed's finance than eliminate it. Unemployment is unemployment. If they have no regular jobs so they are an unemployment. If i graduated from my college, i would still looking for a regular job and continue trading my altcoins.
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Well, I think you lack of some knowledge about unemployment. Every country has unemployment problems, it looks impossible for any country to eliminate that. Even though bitcoin.
don't be silly!

benteng

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Any kind of activities relating to bitcoin either mining, or trading involve a lot of people. Many activities can be done by people and of course they earn money to.meet their needs.Because they work in this business, unemployment can be reduced.
DexterLox

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

A pool is a group of miners who agree to gather all the power of their equipment to find the bitcoins more easily. When any of them finds a bitcoin, the profits are shared. Basically they do, joining efforts, what other companies engaged in bitcoin mining do: use hundreds of computers to mine. These groups that have been formed through the big world, have given the opportunity to inexperienced in bitcoin to develop within the world of mining and create their own profits through a CPU. Many others, they start to know how to operate until they understand and improve their equipment to improve mining. So yes, mining, above all, you have lowered unemployment rates to a high level.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

It's true, with all the bitcoin can achieve everything and also can suppress unemployment and can eliminate unemployment in the world in other words everyone works hard to realize all their dreams.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Yes that's true. In my country, many unemployed people have been saved by cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency not only creates jobs for the unemployed, it also helps unemployed people become millionaires if they are diligent.
My friend is a good example, he is very diligent and hard-working about cryptocurrency. He invested 10 hours a day to work and learn about cryptocurrency. After only two years, he became a millionaire. I admire him and I will become a future millionaire.
- I do not think so, you should not look at the success and future of others to talk about your future and the whole world because each person has an understanding, ability to work and luck are very different. If everyone knows and succeeds with bitcoin, who will be the loser in this investment, therefore, your friends become millionaires, others will lose money and unemployment, Bitcoin forever still can not eliminate unemployment, its impact on the world is too low and limited, the world of cryptocurrency is still too vague for many people

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

For me, bitcoin does not end or solves the unemployment rate dilemma almost every country suffers, if anything, it only solves the low to no wages people at the lower to lowest classes tend to problem. Sure you might think of bitcoin as some type if business but it isn't. It is only an example of a successful investment system.

adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

I can not recommend it because all people are losing work because of bitcoin in person that I want to bitcoin or work. Never lose work because of bitcoin because then it is traditionally worldwide work bitcoin is numbered as everyone who joins the signature campaign works every day to earn money.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.
Doing bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment, You may not be consider as employed if your in to bitcoin and not working with other employer, even if you are earning through bitcoin, you are not classified as employed, since you are not an employee of bitcoin. You are better classified as self employed. In national survey, you are still considered as unemployed. But in someway, if you are in to bitcoin, you are still doing something for the development of the economy.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: