Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11006 times)
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

I believe bitcoin will help to provide a good income but not totally eliminate unemployment problems. Not everyone  can accept and clearly understand  the latest trend in their environment so how can they get a good income with bitcoin withoit accepting and believing it.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:13:16 AM

We have  unemployment rate is our country. As i can see it bitcoin can elimate or at least reduce unemployment because bitcoin websites are easy to use and it is fast spreading. Anyone who have knowledge can easily navigate and can do trading and investing and can have a huge returns. In this way they can send there children to school or start a small business for there family and relatives.

Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:29 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Yes, i may agree that bitcoin eliminate/reduce unemployment because it provide a means of earning to those who don't have work yet. They should have knowledge on how to do this thing. But i think they should also find a regular job and not rely solely on bitcoin because you never know if this bitcoin will end someday. You should have a safety net in terms of financial if it will happen.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

I will say YES! because I personally have seen lots of unemployed young people that has committed their time on cryptocurrency and online business making it so big. so if an unemployed youth can put there selves under a good training about cryptocurrency and how it works am sure convince that they will forget about searching for white collar job. because it will sure give them a good life.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:35:20 AM

Yes, bcos jobless people can do btc so they can earn money for their life
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

At this time bitcoin certainly creates an opportunity for everyone to become a profitable person. Now there is a good paying job online on the internet made by bitcoin. For me this could be a good additional revenue base for us, if we work full time can add this as an additional source of income for you. In essence should give time for both. Cool
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Bitcoin helps to eliminate unemployment to some extend there is a clear evidence in front of me someone gave a helping hand for a family who was bankrupt like bitcoin introduction and they tried and success was with them from this I came to know how bitcoin can help in crucial condition of unemployment  they started investing and got a relaxation. From this incident I understood how btc can help to eliminate unemployment.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

Yeah.it can end employment as well as creating more vacant one among those already occupied. Just recently, a friend of mine who is a teacher decided to stop teaching for now and focus on bitcoin trading.His point was that,he can come back to teaching at any point in time as long as his degree is still there.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Yes, we are seeing a lot of those who are already employed still choose to full time with bitcoin because as what I can see with their reasons, most of them said that it is easier to earn here than to go outside wake up in the morning prepare your stuffs and go to your company and sometimes your payment is not good enough.  Earning bitcoin can make it inside your house and you can wear whatever you want, just do your job and you are already good. I think this is the common reasons why most employed persons choose to leave their job.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Bitcoin is one of tha biggest source to earn money.. people who don't have job they can earn through bit coin..and people whose income is not great enough,, they can work with bitcoin as a part time to earn some money.but as tha idea of bitcoin is not known to everyone to tha facilities are not taken by all. again some take tha work with bitcoin so difficult as it is online or Internet based. bitcoin attracts a lot of unemployed people since it has a much bigger profit than a normal online job,so it is always about tha money, money runs this world we are motivated if money's involved and if it's not were  just not doing tha best that we can.based on my observation.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin may not eliminate unemployment but this may help lower the population of unemployment rate in the world. it gives another door  of opportunity to earn even when you are just in house. and the earnings here are unlimited and even higher to those who have regular job
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Compared to the population of the country area,and the lack of jobless in educated people,that's called unemployment.Btc can't eliminate unemployment.I think Btc may reduce some parts of unemployment,even conditional.If there ia ability,knowledge,devotion to work,then it's like to reduce the share of unemployment.Btc is the source of additional earnings,but it's impossible Btc to eliminate unemployment.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Bitcoin can really help us to earn in many ways. But it is not an assurance that you'll earn as much as other earning right now. Each of us trading in crypto world has its own fate. Yes, we all have a chance to become millionaires but it doesn't mean that we all are become one right away. So if you want to become a professional crypto trader, it is a long way process before it becomes your job.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Bitcoin can really help us to earn in many ways. But it is not an assurance that you'll earn as much as other earning right now. Each of us trading in crypto world has its own fate. Yes, we all have a chance to become millionaires but it doesn't mean that we all are become one right away. So if you want to become a professional crypto trader, it is a long way process before it becomes your job.

Yes. There are chances but will not eliminate unemployment completely. They should have knowledge time and resources to be able to do so. I think most of us earn because we know this and we grab this chance. But for those people who can't even access internet, it is very slim.
cozytrade

Activity: 1146
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

Bitcoin really help the unemployment thats because it gives an extra income for this. Many people want to use bitcoin rather to be employed some may think that its a good decision to do bitcoin. But the process of earning in to bitcoin is very hard . But if you know how to invest with it you can save and earn more from the future.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

these days every country is suffering from unemployment. in that case if youth will use their skill set to generate money by sitting online with some daily basis work than surely youth will become independent and problem of unemployment will reduce. so in my opinion if someone will use right knowledge to earn bitcoins then he can earn more from a private job.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

I think it's impossible because until now many people do not know a bit about bitcoin because unemployment is caused by laziness and their reluctance to seek knowledge when in bitcoin we have to study hard and have lots of experience.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I believe bitcoin will help to provide a good income but not totally eliminate unemployment problems. Not everyone  can accept and clearly understand  the latest trend in their environment so how can they get a good income with bitcoin withoit accepting and believing it.
Yes, absolutely this is what bitcoin has doing to our life today, giving a good and a high profit. And in the sense of eliminating unemployment rate i guess it is impossible since bitcoin is illegal in some countries and because bitcoin is not controlled by the government so even we get a high profit we'd still not counter to the rate of employed one.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Yes, absolutely this is what bitcoin has doing to our life today, giving a good and a high profit. And in the sense of eliminating unemployment rate i guess it is impossible since bitcoin is illegal in some countries and because bitcoin is not controlled by the government so even we get a high profit we'd still not counter to the rate of employed one.
I think Bitcoin eliminate unemployment .many people get employment through bitcoin and they put resources into bitcoin and play mind games to earn cash. I think government should take steps to spread bitcoin knowledge because everyone has right to get job through easy way.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

At this time bitcoin certainly creates an opportunity for everyone to become a profitable person.
Now there is a good paying job online on the internet made by bitcoin. For me this could be a good additional revenue base for us, if we work full time can add this as an additional source of income for you. In essence should give time for both.)
I think it is rather for some persons, who've gotten some requisite knowledge, skills and/or ability to render some Bitcoin related services. Since at no point in time would everyone be able to meet the above requirements, it simply goes to suggest that Bitcoin cannot be a holy grail for unemployment. A thing that needs mentioning about the job opportunities Bitcoin offers, is that it entrenches a level playground for all, irrespective of where they're on the surface of the earth as against the regional inequities that used to be.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: