Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin greatly benefits everyone, many who become rich new to bitcoin and of course with that wealth they will open a new business that employs the unemployed.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:22 PM

I totally disagree with the idea of being unemployed and getting into bitcoins full time because right now. Thing that needs mention about the job opportunities bitcoin offers. Many people want to use bitcoin rather to be employed some may think that its a good decision to do bitcoin.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

I don’t think Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment, but it can reduce unemployment by providing another source of employment chance. For example, an individual lost his job in the real world and has some skills, he can provide his service online. One good example is in Bitcointalk forum, the individual can choose to take up job offers here, join signature program and so on.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

Maybe it can eliminate unemployment but not at all only for those who are interested with knowledge on internet,working in cryptocurrency is not an easy task you have to work for it learn everything about Bitcoin,gaining a great reward is to comply the task what they are seeking from you if you done very well you deserve a great return.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

It will not eliminate unemployment, it can help lessen the problem but it will not eliminate it.
Unemployment in a country is caused by  a lot of things like poverty, no proper education or skills, lack of proper facilities, no investors, etc etc.
But for me the main caused of unemployment is laziness. If a person even if well educated is lazy he will still be unemployment.
Jackypot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

I do not think Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment because, to invest in Bitcoin, it must have a stable source of income and it is WORK.
Razumomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

I do think so. Our country has unemployment problem and now a days people are aware of bitcoin specially youngsters.  So they are taking bitcoin as their source of income. And also they are successful in it.  I am also dependable on bitcoin but now I am not unemployed.  So it is true bitcoin removing unemployed problem.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

There are still many who are unemployed out there. Bitcoin is a famous crypto currency there are still people in some countries who do not know how to use the internet because they can not afford but only android and others. Lack of work available from any country they are in and I also believe that even though you are already working on the forum it is more practical to keep working outside especially if you are still of any low rank. Cool
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

its very unlikely that bitcoin by itself can eliminate unemployment ,with limited world resources and an escalating population its a difficult situation bitcoin will definitely open numerous door in terms of employment and improving the standard of living of numerous members of the population but that would require our governments to stop playing "difficult" and accept the facts about bitcoins and integrate it into our system as it can create several cottage industries and by extension linkage industries thereby creating a who new set of workers but this will require team work and cooperation.

PonPonchik

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin will not be able to eliminate unemployment, but he gives a good profit to those who understand everything related to Bitcoin. If I can eliminate unemployment, I'm afraid to imagine what will happen to society ...
zmerol

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

the right word is bitcoin reducing unemployment rather than eliminating unemployment. Because every person / unemployed does not necessarily understand the bitcoin world, what is the benefit, what is its usefulness, and how it works.
so I think unemployed who have knowledge that can play / work in the field of bitcoin.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

It will not eliminate unemployment, it can help lessen the problem but it will not eliminate it.
Unemployment in a country is caused by  a lot of things like poverty, no proper education or skills, lack of proper facilities, no investors, etc etc.
But for me the main caused of unemployment is laziness. If a person even if well educated is lazy he will still be unemployment.

Unemployment is a problem of the world, it is not just the reason you lack the qualifications to work. As you said, unemployment depends a lot on your efforts. When you do not try to do anything, you will forever be unemployed.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

yes it does make sense, now many unemployed especially in adolescence, there are several reasons related to the many unemployment in adolescent, one of them is because they do not want to work too hard and with high salary, with their middle education level, but company surely not choose them and would prefer a higher educated and competent. Bitcoin gives what teenagers want, jobs that are not too heavy with high rewards, but not to make them more lazy again.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

i can say bit coin is gradually eliminating unemployment because people are getting more busy with and they are rewarded with it. many countries in the world are facing the problem of unemployment even in the united kingdom. bitcoin is an investment that gets the investor busy may be by studying the trend of the market and through this unemployment is reducing.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Unemployment is a global problem, bitcoin can't eliminate unemployment, simple because bitcoin is not acceptable globally, but bitcoin can reduce unemployment in society, through massive bitcoin campaign or others means of earning bitcoin.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

It will not totally eliminate unemployment but it will help some people who are unemployed. It will just help provide a job for those who are jobless but not all out of work. For example construction workers and stunt man will not really benefit from bitcoin especially if they do not have internet access. However for those out of school youth who are fond of video games can turn their hobby from playing to earning with the use of bitcoins
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

I think bitcoin can only minimize the unemployment not totally eliminate. For the reason that not all unemployed people are well educated to venture into a crypto-currency world.
Ravenz

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment ??.

my opinion can only cope with unemployment that can be technology that can understand bitcoin
and bitcoin users are still very small percentage in comparison to the total population of Indonesia

and that even if the bitcoin user emang previously unemployed and jobless, because instead of usually not like that, usually its position to work and not unemployment, know bitcoin instead choose out work and totality in bitcoin.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

I am an example of how bitcoin has provided employment.before  now I was not employed after I lost my job for tha past 13years. I am man with family and it was tragic for tha family and my self. because you know how to earn bitcoin you choose what will you do, if trading investing, gambling, mining and many more. also obtain  bitcoin has a vast amount that it is much higher then your regular salary.
therefore I thing bitcoin can provide unemployment problems and relief to many people suffering from depression. this is a big problem and tha youth is interested in it.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

Without regular work, it's difficult to talk about bitcoin as a job, it can be called as 2 work or a part-time job, but it should always eat up your initial expenses.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: