Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

Despite the skepticism of experts, bitcoin allows not only to earn, but also turns into a universal means of payment for the third world
Haydarsagirr

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.

Dud chexk againt please dont do this again this is imployent
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I don’t think so it will eliminate totally unemployment because we have too heavy volume of unemployed all over the world. But at least it will help lessen the number of unemployed thru the help of bitcoin opportunities out there if they will just be serious working on it. Bitcoin only works also for those who are determined and will work seriously to earn money. But overall, it helped a lot to many unemployed ones and even to employed ones as an extra income also😊
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

I too disagree on bitcoin eliminating unemployment and making people rich because its a hard job to do and you need to constantly keep on tracking on news and information regarding bitcoin.For me unemployment is not just because of lack of job but its more because of wrong person choosing wrong job and failing in it.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I too disagree on bitcoin eliminating unemployment and making people rich because its a hard job to do and you need to constantly keep on tracking on news and information regarding bitcoin.For me unemployment is not just because of lack of job but its more because of wrong person choosing wrong job and failing in it.

Exactly. You just cant say bitcoin will eliminate employment. Because the fact is bitcoin also requires certain skill. Yes you can earn much money from it but you could lose your entire inbestment as well. Learn well and control your emotion

jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

The mentally of eliminating is going to make some persons very lazy to work in a secular work to earn some money.Bitcoin investment should be seen as a back to one earning not as a permanent job.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Unemployment is a problem to the economy, bitcoin can help lessen the unemployment but I don't think it can eliminate it because every business has it's limitation for employment and bitcoin has too many crowds already. 
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

Exactly. You just cant say bitcoin will eliminate employment. Because the fact is bitcoin also requires certain skill. Yes you can earn much money from it but you could lose your entire inbestment as well. Learn well and control your emotion
Yes it is the great opportunity for those who are not yet having any source of making money, bitcoin can be prove for the source of earning money by those people who are worried about the future, I must say no currency is better than bitcoin. For me bitcoin has the potential to grow and to make money even without investment and trust me that money will be higher than the money from your real job, so I use bitcoin as an additional source of income but when I was jobless bitcoin was my only job so it reduces the % of unemployed people in my country.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

Unemployment is a problem to the economy, bitcoin can help lessen the unemployment but I don't think it can eliminate it because every business has it's limitation for employment and bitcoin has too many crowds already. 

Bitcoin could really eliminate unemployment because there are a lot of people who are jobless today and when they find this forum then they have the chance to work on bounty campaigns and earn a decent amount of altcoins after the sale of ico's so this forum is also a big help for everyone who does not have a decent job on the corporate world.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

Bitcoin could really eliminate unemployment because there are a lot of people who are jobless today and when they find this forum then they have the chance to work on bounty campaigns and earn a decent amount of altcoins after the sale of ico's so this forum is also a big help for everyone who does not have a decent job on the corporate world.
Yes like your opinion about to eliminate the unemployment, bitcoin is very good option for them who have no job and their life is suffering in different difficulties, so bitcoin can help them and their life and also family's future both will secured and that's why they can do everything in their.
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

I think it is a good idea. Eliminating unemployment by earning bitcoin sounds good. Instead of just sitting in their house they could earn money in this forums. They will not be just sitting, they can earn money too while doing it. Knowledge, courage and of course gadgets and internet connections is all they need to earn.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Companies are afraid of bitcoins because it is actually decreasing their employees, you cannot blame people because some of the jobs they are getting are very cheap in terms of salary and anyone will really leave if there's another better opportunity.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:38 AM

My answer is yes, bitcoin can elimanate unemploy person they can be a self-employ. All they have to do is to study what is bitcoin how does it work. And what are the different way to earn bitcoin. There is a lot of way you can earn in bitcoin all you have to do is make some study, learn and do it
Yes, bitcoin can help to reduce unemploy person. Yes bitcoin help us to learn about cryptocurrency how it works and to earn . All you need a gadget and internet to join in bitcoin and research about bitcoin.

Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

I don't think bitcoin can eliminate unemployment but it can help reduce it
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment. Eliminating unemployment requires many efforts. It is impossible to solve it with only Bitcoin.
Tias Indriani

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

After a deep thinking i have reach to some what conclusions as.
since from ancient period what are our basic needs and these are food, shelter, clothes.
new since from ancient period peiple only living life to survive.
and in current conditions we have already increased our demand. but to fulfill all these demand it just needs money as time changed, employment is the only vehicle for common person to earn some money to live life.
but here bitcoin is offering open source earning platfrom for everyone, just people need to understand what is bitcoin desperately, this will make user feel more safe, secure confident and hassle free.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment as a whole but it can reduce it.
There are so many unemploy  now in the world and I think not all of them have knowledge to use gadget or have internet. Bitcoin may reduce unemploy person and not eliminate unemploy.
sbrys

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

What is bringing Bitcoin to the table as an option that was not there before ?

There is always a reason behind unemployment. They can be very different and due to circumstances. Bitcoin can be a way of earning, just dont see how it could change the driver behind unemployment

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

I could agree with that, there are many people in our place who didn't have their diplomas but get their self-employed because of bitcoin. Bitcoin could even help more people in the near future if the Government will help us to promote bitcoin all over the world, if they are just going to legalize it all over the world, and starts to give people opportunity with bitcoin, then it could really solve the unemployment problem or poverty in this world.
dionisi

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

Bitcoin can be a great way to minimize unemployed, but it can’t eliminate all. Yes, there are many ways to obtain bitcoin,  but not all unemployed have a chance to enter the bitcoin world. Even we are living in a technological world; some people still don’t have any internet to it especially in a lower level of society.

Most of the unemployed people are paying their expense from the money given by their parents. They do not have any savings to invest in bitcoins. Also, they are very much busy preparing for jobs.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: