Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:02:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Marinduque

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I don’t think Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment, but it can reduce unemployment by providing another source of employment chance. For example, an individual lost his job in the real world and has some skills, he can provide his service online. One good example is in Bitcointalk forum, the individual can choose to take up job offers here, join signature program and so on.

Your right sir, it can reduce the amount of none employment, just like me it give me profit.  I don't have a job, but when i started bitcoin i earn money from campains.
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

It can eliminate unemployment. Bitcoin has changed the lives of some people. Many people can get out of unemployment by their talents and their learning to invest.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

The unemployment problem is in the top issues, of which the population worries the most. The appearance of crypto-currencies, and in particular Bitcoin, solves this problem in some ways. People have an opportunity to earn without having special skills. Due to the fact that Bitcoin has become extremely popular, people who don`t have permanent jobs, can earn extra money thanks to crypto-currency projects. But I doubt that Bitcoin will be able to solve the problem of unemployment once and for all. Bitcoin is quite unstable and hesitating, and still entirely depends on its fame: if people stop taking interest in it, it will simply disappear from the face of the earth.

It is true that unemployment is the big issue nowadays especially in under developed countries. The Bitcoin play the great role to eliminate the unemployment. Because need not any expertise to trade on Bitcoin. Bitcoin provide the great opportunity for those who want to do something but not have resources. Any person of any age can join the Bitcoin and earn money for them. I am also joining Bitcoin and feel very happy to become the part of it.

Bitcoin eliminating unemployment is possible I think. Eliminating  poverty and unemployment clearly from the  societies problems, isn't  possible.  But reducing this is I think is possible. Bitcoin can reduce unemployment by letting  people know about bitcoin,  teaching them how to use it and making them understand, will result to a better future of everyone.

esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Not, I think not. The world a lot of the land of existing. All countries have unemployment . Parents all of them child take care of that. But a time child is large. Then all of person income, job need. I live in a country that, here too many unemployed have. Bitcoin do not know magic. Bitcoin do not remove eliminate unemployment. Your
bitcoin from making to have to work. Your wit and wisdom of need. Bitcoin eliminate unemployment to delete may not. However, some reduce the number of may. You can signature campaigns to, or any other campaigns . It you able to earn. However, that does not work to be. You computer monitor in front of sitting in if you money will not. Because bitcoin not magic lamp. So your income to all the place to work will be.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

Bitcoin is a great help to reduce unemployment but we need to educate people in order for them to understand how things work here in cryptosphere. It would take a great amount of time before we could say that people are ready to adapt to bitcoin.
One thing which we all need to understand is that bitcoin is not a business but an opportunity and that too for a special class who know how to use the internet and have basic idea of some cryptography as well. Those country where literacy rate is low, they cannot avail a lot from the crypto currency. So in my opinion, the notion of removing the unemployment is wrong, it would be more appropriate if someone says that bitcoin is an alternative opportunity to get rich.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Bitcoin has done a great job with unemployment. It has reduced unemployment to the barest minimum since the youth can can just get a computer and engage in crypto activities like bounties and airdrops and get paid for it. This should be made to stay in order to continue helping the government reduce unemployment.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Bitcoin could be a tight wellspring of wage notably currently on the grounds that in our new age additional people utilize net and bitcoin is one nice wellspring of remuneration which will utilize net. There ar various unemployed in our nation yet as i feel in various nations WHO ar vast people that various college man is that the principle reason.
Trust me bitcoin is more profit able than anything else, it is at the top most of people are buying bitcoin and they are saving it, bitcoin is helping everyone to be something and to be a good trader and investors, if you are jobless nothing is better than bitcoin for you at the moment to try to reach at the top and buy high amount of bitcoin with your capital and join the signature campaign to earn more income than people who are employed in some kinda company, so yes it improved employment for all unemployed people.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

The good side is good! but imagine the banking sector if you now implement the technology of blocking, millions of people will be left without work because of the optimization of processes! if there is a rapid growth, then in another sector of the economy there will be a crisis due to lack of financing, I think this and are afraid of politics!
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

"If you wish" is not the right term to associate bitcoin jobs and unemployed people. Bitcoin is not a genie lamp that will give you a job right away. Saying that bitcoin is an easy money will only attract lazy people and will make them give uo soon. Bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment, thus it can lessen the umemployment rate. It only provides jobs and source of income but still depends on the skills.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is a source of money but it is not like a work and business because it in a high risk investment.We kney bery well that if you are not going to any risk you do not shine in your life in a very short time so you have to going for risk.If u invest in bitcoin and if it going to it price high your life was change.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

Eliminate is a very long process but i believe that it lessen the percentage of unemployment because btc provides new work for every believers of crypto.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

My answer is yes, bitcoin can elimanate unemploy person they can be a self-employ. All they have to do is to study what is bitcoin how does it work. And what are the different way to earn bitcoin. There is a lot of way you can earn in bitcoin all you have to do is make some study, learn and do it
Knowledgeable person is the key to be financially free.If a person is knowledgeable enough in the field that he is in,or comfortable with,he will have the opportunity to succeed.Earning knowledge in crypto seems so complicated but with the existence of crypto forum every single day is a learning experience,it offers more opportunities to everyone who wants to work the job.It doesn't need to be away from home,away from families just to earn.Unemployed person has alot of chance to work online earning bitcoin which has the highest value of all coins,as this is the father of all cryptos and trusted by many bitcoiners worldwide.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

Of course, for those people who dont have a job right now, they have chance to do the working bitcoin. So that they can earn even they are not working in a company because our technology right now will be change and every developer can really do that so what you gonna do? Youre not too late to start for working bitcoin...
Bitcoin allow us to do that, to earn money without being an employee of a company or any establishments and just like me, I know that other people are also thankful of this because they get to earn money and get it without taxes and deductions. Clearly, bitcoin earning is beneficial to us but the government does not agree to that. For the record, a person must have a job to belong on the category of "employed" and as far as they are concern, people like me are still unemployed in their eyes. As their job to keep track of the employment status and to make sure that the number of employed must be greater than the unemployed, we are one of those who they think are somehow or somewhat useless. To them, we are like pollution or dirt destroying what should be a good record of employment status in our countries. Sadly but it is the truth, they also think that what we are doing is not good to the economy especially to the banks.

webosftw

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Yes bitcoin will eliminate unemployment but it is not strong to completely remove the unemployment from the surface of the world. So if some people get employed through this it is also good for us and  for every one in the world because if the world has less unemployment then the crimes ratio will be less as compared to the present time. Bitcoin will soon eliminate the unemployment from the earth.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Eliminate is a very long process but i believe that it lessen the percentage of unemployment because btc provides new work for every believers of crypto.
This has actually happened, Bitcoin is now creating jobs for many people around the world, many of whom have been off work and focused full time on Bitcoin. Bitcoin has helped many poor people to become richer. This is a potential market that needs huge human resources. I think in the future they will grow stronger.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

My country still faces unemployment problem today.It must be noted that bitcoin existence had accepted many people to be employed.That means people get new job and they earn money as income to meet their needs.At the same time it support the government to decrease or eliminate unemployment in this country and also support the economy.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Yea it can eliminate employer
Unemployeement problem is a common problem in the world. Many unemployed man now directly involving bitcoin earning to change their luck. They already have changed their lot.... I think bitcoin can eliminate unemployment problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

From unemployment, he does not save because I buy bitcoin, we do it for dengi, despite what we do, it will come in a paid apartment and paid for the Internet, then when it all goes to the mountain, it will be and forget about work but not for the first time time
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

Not all unemployed can get bitcoin. Only the unemployed have the skills, and as for third world countries and developing countries, there are citizens that doesn't know and too hesitant to try bitcoining. So in my opinion bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

Not totally to eliminate the unemployment rate. Not all people could access bitcoin and not all know about this forum. Maybe to reduce it but they find also a stable job so they can earn for there need. Bitcoin can't sustain all people in order to give them money but to support maybe.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: