Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

maybe in some cases it will be like that. but in some cases it is not because when Bitcoin price increases it is impossible to buy Bitcoin for normal people, only people who have money can buy Bitcoin and they will become rich again.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

for me Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment in some countries but helps A BIT for some people who needs job. There are many various jobs in bitcoin and unemployment people who can't get any job in real life, can get a job with bitcoin at online.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

nowadays the technology in the world is most powerful there's a lot of unemployed people in the world bitcoin is the answer to all, that needs a job there so many ways to earn bitcoin you can study it via google you can search everything related on bitcoin.this is an easy job for me.

enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

I exactly agree. Besides, it made them be able to use their time and technology in beneficial terms rather than doing nothing but to have an empty pocket within. I personally have seen people who are earning without leaving their homes by doing bitcoin stuffs. 
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

nowadays the technology in the world is most powerful there's a lot of unemployed people in the world bitcoin is the answer to all, that needs a job there so many ways to earn bitcoin you can study it via google you can search everything related on bitcoin.this is an easy job for me.
Because  of Blockchain technology the world seems to be no boundaries if people in a particular countries gaining or having bitcoin as their business that particular country's would probably improve their economy and a country which has good economy is a country which smaller percentage of unemployment rate.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
If what you are saying is that bitcoin can affect unemployment of young boys then you are discrimating against the working population. Even if bitcoin could eliminate unemployment how will it do that? If you use bitcoin as a currency you still would be employed or unemployed. That would not change. The only way is to look for a job and then earn some money which you could then buy bitcoin with. If you are unemplyed then your bitcoin will not be reachable all the same, so your post isn't really relevant to the way in which bitcoin works.

inggithdp

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

because of the bitcoin is now already begun to decrease the number of unemployed, but not everyone who plays bitcoin this unemployment there is also playing bitcoin is only for additional work. it still depends on themselves whether the focus is for real work or focus on bitcoin.
abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
   I do agree that every country has unemployment problems and by just sitting in the house you can earn a lot through bitcoin. However, I don't think that earning bitcoin is a solution to unemployment. Not all unemployed people have enough knowledge (I mean, not all are educated, if that wouldn't be very much offensive). To earn through bitcoin also requires work and effort. Moreover, if you're investing in different cryptocurrencies, you'd also need to be knowledgeable about a lot of stuff or you might end up not having a profit at all.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

the truth about is bitcoin has helped the unemployed that does not have skill or talent on how to look job,buut can surf the internet or conversant to the internet it easy to earn money and stay employed with bitcoin and its other use's that helps you earn money without answering boss to no one,guess its what people wants these days.thanks to bitcoin.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

Unemployment is one of the major problems of all countries. The poverty is existing because there are many people who are unemployed. Bitcoin can help the unemployment rate to lessen because bitcoin creates many jobs for many people.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

This is really a very good idea, but I don't think that these partners will achieve this in real life. Bitcoin is a technology that eliminates unemployment and may exceed bitcoin's scope of application. Humanity is laziness. , should let them take the initiative to find creative work!
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I think Bitcoin is not a hero, Bitcoin will only change the lives of people who want to change it,
now the unemployed are busy looking for work or sleep lying at home,
most of which focus on Bitcoin is a worker who wants to change his life not unemployed who want to change his life,
unemployment does not believe in Bitcoin...

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

No it can not, it is just way for some people to earn money, but not for everyone, and it is not job it is just extra income.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

Bitcoin does work to eliminate unemployment. Since this has been proven in my own country, in my country it is very difficult to get a decent job. But since in my country many people who know Bitcoin finally those who are unemployed now so have a job. And the results of Bitcoin can be said to be very large.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

I think Bitcoin can help those unemployed individual who have skills and be able to understand Bitcoin itself. As we all know, Bitcoin forum has a rules and guidelines to follow, if you don't follow the rules you will be kick in the group or forum. And those unemployed but have a savings, then I think you can invest to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. But working with Bitcoin is not that a regular job that will give you a fix salary monthly, it is just an extra income for you. Well, this is my opinion about Bitcoin.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

Probably we are hoping that BTC will illiminate the unemployment... It nice because what if it is the solution to this problem but as a person we need to strive hard just to have a stable job but if you think it BTC will help why not as long as you think it is not illegal go for it

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I think Bitcoin can help those unemployed individual who have skills and be able to understand Bitcoin itself. As we all know, Bitcoin forum has a rules and guidelines to follow, if you don't follow the rules you will be kick in the group or forum. And those unemployed but have a savings, then I think you can invest to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. But working with Bitcoin is not that a regular job that will give you a fix salary monthly, it is just an extra income for you. Well, this is my opinion about Bitcoin.
That is true. If you are a newbie then you will be treating bitcoin as your sideline or part time job but if you already spent a lot of time in bitcoin and you have a lot of experience in bitcoin then i think that it will be enough for you to make bitcoin as your primary source of income because you can easily build a lot of source of income from bitcoin from your experiences and knowledge.
Corcoran

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

bitcoin can eliminate unemployment
I think that's true. Because bitcoin can help people to make jobs so that unemployment can be said nothing
baldur odinson

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Definitely yes, bitcoin will eliminate unemployment because as we can see as of now bitcoin users are continually increasing and some of there are people who are unemployed.
PrinceCaspian

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

At some point maybe yes. It can change unemployment and it is really a big help for unemployed users. As they focus on bitcoin, they would be able to get another source of income although it isn't stable. However, there are still unemployed people who haven't reach by bitcoin who needs knowledge about it.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: