Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

If you would be taking bitcoin as your job, you first have to invest. Maybe not on bitcoin itself but on gadgets you needed for bitcoin such as laptop/ desktop or mobile phones. Of course you need internet connection too. I think it would greatly help unemployment but an individual also must be equiped with computer/ technology literacy.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinar99

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.

yes, i see too. there is the similar thread with this topic. by the way, people can get income from mining and trading bitcoin. its can give a job for jobless.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Some people do earn a lot of money with bitcoins if you have extreme skill in trading or have enough money to build rigs. It can't be that easy to eliminate unemployment though but still, it can be in the BIG picture and it is achievable.
no extreme essentials are important to understand and master bitcoin.key key in bitcoin trading we must be good at processing it and see the market conditions in buying and selling it, after that calculate the profit and loss.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Well, in some ways it can be of help to some unemployed people but it cannot solve the problem of unemployment as a whole. There are many factors that need to be considered first before determining if bitcoin can help then with financial problems....

For me if bitcoin is forever then I can say this is my solution in life, invest or trading. All of this is I can do as long as I know that bitcoin exist.
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

You cannot consider doing activities related to bitcoin as employment but getting profit from you bitcoin investment can help you with your day to day needs.  It might even help you get financial freedom and some properties if you are lucky.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Providing yourself with a stable income using bitcoin is not so easy, after all, the bitcoins once ended. But you can also work with other cryptocurrencies, which are already there and will appear in the future. In this case, with a competent approach to business, you can provide yourself with income on an ongoing basis.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

I believe it can't.. Unemployment is cause by lack of education that should be provided free by the government.
That is why every year,the rise of unemployment increases because theres a lot of people who cant afford to go to school and sadly, a large portions of this people will never finish college. Im afraid even bitcoin cant eliminate unemployment due to the reason that lack of education is a major problem on many countries. Bitcoin will help a few undergraduates. But,it would merely scratch the surface.
How can you even begin to learn how bitcoin works if you only finished gradeschool?
Unless,government would provide free education for all until college. Unemployment rates will drop automatically.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
simonova

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

How will those unemployed people get money to invest in bitcoins ? Do you want them to invest all their savings (if they have some) in bitcoins ? This is very impractical in my opinion.
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

bitcoins no doubt is a good source of investment and it gives a good returns in the future to the investors but where employment is concerned i don't think it totally eliminates unemployment because you can't get income on regular basis.... sometimes prices rise sometimes falls...
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Yes bitcoin helps many people by means of financial aspects but bitcoin will never eliminate the unemployment. Bitcoin is not like a regular job that has regular salary, in cryptocurrency world most of tasks are risky and don't have a stable income so bitcoin is not a totally job that will secure your future. Maybe right now bitcoin price is so high but everyday the price changes and no definite time when it will become stable. I think bitcoin is just for a part time task only and I don't recommend to replace any regular job.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Yes,almost every country has a problem of unemployment.The answer is bitcoin.Not just the unemployed person does a bitcoin can help,also the employed individual.Because bitcoin is not only for unemployed but for everybody.Join our tem the bitcoin,invest now.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be to reduce unemployment, because bitcoin can provide benefits. But, although bitcoin can be a source of income, do not make it as the main job because the value of bitcoin is unstable.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

It must be admitted that bitcoin has a huge impact on the world economy, many people have become rich and successful, large and medium-sized projects have been done so it keeps them busy because of the presence of bitcoin, and with this fact, bitcoin has been proven to reduce unemployment.

When bitcoin entered the realm of the internet many companies have emerged. Also aside from that many ICO's were launched and have entered into exchanges. With this development there is a new kind of employment online in which cryptocurrency has to offer. Such as signature and bounty campaign, airdrops hunting, project advisor, ICO consultant, translator and etc. With these kind of jobs many housewives are earning online without leaving the house also internet addicts who are jobless even high school students have started to earn online.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

Yes, it is true Bitcoin is eliminating unemployment in most or the countries whether they are developed or undeveloped. Bitcoin is the boon for students they are paying their fees from Bitcoin work.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Yes, it is true Bitcoin is eliminating unemployment in most or the countries whether they are developed or undeveloped. Bitcoin is the boon for students they are paying their fees from Bitcoin work.
If you say that it eliminates unemployment, that seems to be quite wrong with the truth because I see very clearly that working with bitcoin is not easy, an unemployed person chooses between doing real work in society and working with bitcoin, few people would choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin do not provide stable income and guarantee for them. And so you should say that Bitcoin can only reduce unemployment but it probably does not reduce too much, that would be more accurate, unemployment is one thing can not be removed in this society

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

in my opinion crude bitcoin has reduced the unemployment rate to some extent because the unemployment problem is a big problem in many countries it is not removed easily but bitcoin has reduced it to some extent and in the future it is more likely that it will reduce more and more levels unemployment.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

It is not totally eliminated and I don't figure Bitcoin can solve the problem of joblessness, however it can lessen joblessness by giving another source of work possibility.

For instance, an individual lost his activity in reality. Using his competencies he can give his abilities on the web. One great illustration is in Bitcointalk discussion, the individual can take up work offers here, join signature program et cetera.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

Not at all, bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment because not all trading investment are good, sometimes you encountered failure, so we have to look for another sidelines in order for us to earned.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
OhhaniMaria

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

not just that , but also giving opportunities to all students like me. a part time student like me. Im truly blessed that i can continue to study and also doing with BTC . im looking forward with BTCSmiley
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.
Yes tagamungkahi,I also read that topic and my own opinion is that bitcoin may not eliminate unemployment atleast it can help to  decrease the average rate of  people who has no permanent income.Its different from regular job but it can help unemployed people to earn something for there family.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: