Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

Probably bitcoin can eliminate unemployment people if all the country around the world accept bitcoin so that their people can work in bitcoin and of course the government should provide internet access for their people.

celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

This is true,  one good thing about bitcoin is that you can work for anyone from anyone country without seeing physically or having to wait for days in other to receive your money after providing some services . Bitcoin has made it easier for youths around different countries of the world work and make money even from their home town and get paid almost instantly after the job has been carried out.
lautantepi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

Bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment as a whole but can reduce it. Because bitcoin is like a job where you put your effort and knowledge to produce like any other job.
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

I don't think there is any connection between unemployment and Bitcoin. If you can do an online job then you can also do a real job. The only advantageous thing is that you get the opportunity to make more money by holding the cryptocurrencies you get in the payment.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Somewhat can help unemployment, but not totally eliminate unemployment. It's up to you if you want to earn an income while waiting for the job opportunities that may come, so you will join Bitcoin to have a source of income, but still we need a real world job, we don't have to depend on Bitcoin only to survive our everyday living, this is just one of our weapons in order for us to survive in this world.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

Any one whom bought at 20K is fucked, those whom bought @ 300 should sell
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

i don't think earing lot of profits with bitcoin is equivalent as "no more unemployment".
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

Bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because someone who does not have a steady job can make money with bitcoin.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Well, btc cannot eliminate unemployment  but I am sure it can significantly reduce it. For me it is like additional income, but not general one. I try not rely only on working with cryptocurrency

semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

I am now happy with our better bitcoin economy and also the unemployment rate is reduced even now most people prefer to work at home / online

You should work on bitcoins by joining on different campaigns so you can generate. You can make money while at home and do your work. You need to put your skills, patience and work hard on bitcoin as well. Bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment but can increase the income of the financial field
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

I agree to that. I believe that bitcoin can eliminate unemployed people in our economy. Because if they will avail bitcoin and use it in trading,
they can earn income to it. Meaning, bitcoin can also be a source of income for the jobless people.
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

The idea that bitcoin could somehow eliminate unemployment is literally insane.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:04 AM

I think Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment and bitcoin plays a vital role in eliminating unemployment. In many countries, there is still unemployment. Bitcoin offers the unemployed the opportunity to reduce unemployment by opening up different types of income sources.

Bitcoin prices are rising. So, you can earn profit by holding only Bitcoin. One can use Bitcoin to earn Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoin helps eliminate unemployment.
Bitcoin is creating wealth for the world.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Its good for unemployed person and for a student. But it won't work forever. More the unemployment join the bitcoin more the price rise, Increase the demand and decrease the supply can help a lot to increase bitcoin's price and to earn with bitcoin you have to invest with it. Just look the price if you're not rich you can't buy bitcoins,and if you're unemployed you have to make money first to pay internet bills.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin gives opportunity to everyone specially for those who are considered unemployed to earn and make their own money.Bitcoin helps people to improve their lifestyle and lift up themselves from unemployment and at the same time poverty.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

Almost in every country , unemployement is the main reason for degradation of Country growth and developement. Our Youth and younger generation are capable of doing that but are not able to get oppurtunities to proove them. Bitcoin is a platform which will give new oppurtunities to change the face of the world and bitcoin has prooven that in the past years
carens

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

many people who do not have jobs or unemployed, because it is not easy to get a job, with there bitcoint in my opinion can reduce the unemployment, but if to eliminate unemployment I think it is impossible because unemployment in the world very much, and also not everyone knows bitcoint .
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

I will say yes, Bitcoin will definitely eliminate unemployment very soon. At least 10% of the people who knows about Bitcoin have started some kind of work in earning Bitcoin as a full time or for few a part time job. I think people involved in mining, trading and other work related to crypto, hope most of the people will adopt these earning potential and start working and eradicate unemployment. 

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rizbounters

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

maybe your words are true
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

As for me bitcoin hunters are not just jobless people, but working also hunt for bitcoins, I like bitcoin because the bitcoin can make me and my jobless friend successful. Think bitcoin will be more successful after situation just now on a marketplace and get new generation
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: