Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Bitcoin has been improving people's lives since its emergence, it has provided employment opportunities to many who have invested in it and have had successful returns. if taken seriously then BTC can eliminate unemployment, not everyone however will succeed in BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

I am not sure but i think its Not, bitcoin will not or cannot eliminate unemployment. As for third world countries and developing countries, there are citizens that doesn't know and too hesitant to try bitcoin. In my country, you have to pay for internet just to access bitcoin unlike other countries that have free wifi everywhere. This is the reason why others don't try bitcoin, they have to pay for internet which is costly. But wait for the some time...It will be clarify soon
mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Bitcoin won't totally eliminate unemployment. It can just support what are our needs and wants but will never replace a formal employment. Earning through bitcoin is not stable unlike formal employment you will still receive your earnings weekly, bi weekly or monthly. Bitcoin gives us profit unexpectedly and we're thankful of that.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Everyone who know cryptocurrency and work in it especially in bitcoin need to have a salary every month by bitcoin but exist he a company in the net who can give their employers from home a bitcoin salary every month ?
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Bitcoin gave me a second salary that was higher than my salary. I'm glad to hear about Bitcoin

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

To me, I think Bitcoin presence has the first and the most popular digital online currency will for now reduces  the unemployment level and later in the future can completely eradicate the unemployment n the community.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

If everyone starts earning, then the situation wouldn't be ideal. The market varies. Some people earn, some people lose, and hence the balance is maintained. Just like humans die and take birth, to maintain the balance, in the same way market has to die and recover eventually to maintain the balance! I don't think it can eliminate unemployment. Not in my country at least where 60% of the population cannot even read or write. Hence, your claim is overly exaggerated.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

I wouldn't recommend it, It's good to have a steady income and to slowly grow your cryptfolio as a hobby and if you see huge success in your earnings and that you're earning enough to cover your expenses then and only then would I consider unemployment. But like technically trading/investing...etc could be argued to be a form of employment. Also OP was a bit unclear if he means HODLING then I'd be careful I know people who buy at bitcoins peak and It starts snowballing down and they get scared and sell and lose a lot of their hard earned money, please do research and don't trade based on emotion and you should be fine.
Infern0

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
But you still have to work, it does not matter in the office or at home. And before that you need to learn how the blockchain works, what is the crypto currency, what are wallets and exchanges, etc. And the hype around  crypto currency will gradually heat up the demand for bitcoin.

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Unemployment is a problem for almost all countries and knowing bitcoin can solve unemployment problems because they can earn income from bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

I think bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment but can only reduce it .. and bitcoin will give jobs to the unemployed and will earn income but not all unemployed can use it because bitcoin usage should be supported by technology tools, smart phones Minimal easy to use and not easy to understand and understand about bitcoin .. so i think bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment and can only reduce unemployment .. and besides bitcoin can be used as additional income for those who already have a steady job ..
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Bitcoin has a right to eliminate unemployment.Well we all know that bitcoin becomes a helper to the lives of everyone that is unemployed.Bitcoin gave as a job or source of income to those people whose unemployed.Bitcoin open some opportunities to many people to have their job to earn money. I think bitcoin will many people that as of now is unemployed. So I have no doubt to it
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

I think no because we all know there is no fux income when it comes in trading of even investing in new ICO in crypto currency. Bitcoin can help our friends and love ones to earn but that doesnt mean that we are only depending on our earning in trading.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

bitcoin can be very effective for reducing unemployment. in the world of online trading, only bitcoin has the most secure and promising. for beginners to the trading world like me, trying to forex trading is too risky, and after I try to bitcoin trading, it can be more easily understood and more secure.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

People who knows bitcoin and how to work on it will definitely continue to earn bitcoin and treat it as an additional source of income but earning bitcoins is limited to limited people as not all are aware about bitcoins yet so we can say that bitcoin reduces unemployment up to a certain extent.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
But you still have to work, it does not matter in the office or at home. And before that you need to learn how the blockchain works, what is the crypto currency, what are wallets and exchanges, etc. And the hype around  crypto currency will gradually heat up the demand for bitcoin.

Hmm, yes, I still have to work as well as the majority of mankind. It`s impossible to live (even to survive) without it. Even operating in cryptocurrencies area is demands a lot of knowlegde and skills, so...you`re right!
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

People who knows bitcoin and how to work on it will definitely continue to earn bitcoin and treat it as an additional source of income but earning bitcoins is limited to limited people as not all are aware about bitcoins yet so we can say that bitcoin reduces unemployment up to a certain extent.

They know Bitcoin because of the benefits they get when the price goes up. that is where they mean that Bitcoin reduces unemployment.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

I don't think bitcoin can be considered a real way to fight unemployment. He can help some people to purchase an additional lifetime earnings, but not more.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

The fight against unemployment should be a priority for state bodies. And most governments around the world are opposed to accepting bitcoin. Dissonance.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gonlavy

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Not at all...almost every country people use bitcoin for their needed ,they invest in bitcoin for get money...but it dose not eliminate all unemployment it is a business we can make profit and can make losses also from it ....we can not get only profit from it like service ....so it helps us to remove unemployment but not to eliminate unemployment properly .
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: