Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion on the first SelfLoan platform we are about to make?  (Read 2360 times)
anhbloginc

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

Another loan/lending like #SALT? #Suretly?

Eash (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

Hello, everyone! We all know credit loan industry may not be so nice sometimes:

Exceedingly high loan interest rate--5-20% per year;
Long approving time: about 2-5 days;
Easily privacy leakage: Almost no privacy…  Cry Cry
Isn’t it like a shabby beggar who needs to carry a mountain-like burden to walk? Sometime it is too much for us.

So we figure out a SelfLoan platform! Advantages are as follows:

The loan interest rate will be fixed at only 1%.

Unlimited repayment time.

Anonymous to loan.
  Cool Cool

Do you like it and want to know make it real by support our coming-soon ICO? We are so grateful to hear your precious opinion! I will keep you guys imformed of our progress! Great bounty and campaign will be coming soon for first users!  Smiley

Its really good to have a platform like this where you get to borrow money but the issue of concern here is on the basis of recovery and what will be the process of getting the loan, the information to be required and even the collateral to be submitted. We all know that privacy in anything that have to with the crypto-currency how then do you want to ensure that the people making the funds available to be borrowed are guaranteed their payment with interest when the lenders come to borrow and they are not ready to release their information and even when they do, how do you do the verification. For digital goods, I don't know how much it will worth, but would only work if you are looking at micro loans.

Thank you for your kind comment.Smiley
The loan process:
a) Use ETH to buy or use generate address(GA) vote to get the GA identity.
b) To originate a loan from ETH smart contract through Eash website.
c) The smart contract will automatically check if the token amount which users input is above the credit limit(according to the users' rank),and whether users already repayed the last loan.When the check pass,the new loan will be sent to user immediately.
d) When you repay the loan throgh Eash website, the token amount you need to repay is a*101%.

Actually we will not ask for collateral, because people can run away without return the loan. However we will set up a system which make people gain more interest if they return the loan. When people's GA reach 26th grade, they can earn 150% profit through their mining token. So in the end, this will not only solve people's emergency, but also make them invest and earn in the future.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

Another loan/lending like #SALT? #Suretly?

Thank you so much for your comment. Actually we are not like them because we do not need credit score, do not need KYC, do not need you to collateral anything. This is a unique concept.Smiley

1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:28 PM

Hi there,

The MEW address shows there a zillion billion EASH tokens, what's the reason for this huge amount? Thank you in advance for replying. 

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:55:13 AM

Hi there,

The MEW address shows there a zillion billion EASH tokens, what's the reason for this huge amount? Thank you in advance for replying. 

I don't think these are EASH tokens, I think this is your advertisement...
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:12:47 AM

Eash solutions

Platform: Ethereum
  Date:11.25-12.25
  Total amount:100 Billion
  ICO amount:1 Billion,1% of the total tokens,whole of the left 99% will be only used as public loan asset.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:29:31 AM

You may ask, why would we make such a SelfLoan platform?

Not only because it is a interesting thought, but also it can make a kind dream come true--Make everyone have money in their hand. Not so much maybe, but are good to use, good enough to handle the emergency, and live a life!

Imagine if you don't have the money to return, you could just run away without any consequence. Not every platform can be so bold! Eash can!

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

Its really a nice project. Nice idea . So presale is going to start in the end of this month. I have some plans to purchase this tokens during the presale. Definitely its price will increase in coming days. So before that I will get some tokens. I am 100% sure that its ICO will be success and its has got the potential to become huge.

I appreciate your kind belief in us, we won't let you down! Smiley
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Who you are to give loans,anonymous loans seems like black market,1 % are you joke,it is ponzi
China p2p creator of that kind of service has been sentenced for 25 years in prison

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

first of all, i do not think that you are even capable of dealing with money.

- no consequence for borrowers who does not pay? What an idiotic business plan this is

do you know why p2p closed their services their website is full of scammers and defaulters.

- you say you are involve in the real-estate but i in my mind you are here for a quick money grab you dont even know the basics for a business plan.

i smell a scam from you coming in the future
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:29:00 AM

Someone already mentioned Salt.
And you pointed out that this project will be different.

From what it sounds like, it seems like a great idea in theory, but an absolute nightmare in practice.
By the time you work all the kinks out will you even have the steem (or $$$$) to compete against projects that are already gaining momentum right now?

Not to mention it seems like a concept that will be rife with people ripping each other off left and right.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:48:13 AM

Who you are to give loans,anonymous loans seems like black market,1 % are you joke,it is ponzi
China p2p creator of that kind of service has been sentenced for 25 years in prison

Thank you so much for comment. Actually I do made a mistake on my previous post by saying this is a P2P, I appologize for this. This is actually a person to smart contract platfrom. It means people will borrow directly from smart contract. However, we don't think 1%=ponzi. Why we put 1%? Because we want to change the current credit loan situation, if we set up 10%, 20%, what difference will be made?
Snortbitsnail

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:54:56 AM

I think that's a pretty amazing idea. Exorbiant interest causes an actual blindsiding problem that was once an optional suggestion...
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:58:57 AM

Thank you so much for comment. Actually I do made a mistake on my previous post by saying this is a P2P, I appologize for this. This is actually a person to smart contract platfrom. It means people will borrow directly from smart contract. However, we don't think 1%=ponzi. Why we put 1%? Because we want to change the current credit loan situation, if we set up 10%, 20%, what difference will be made?

It doesnt change a fact that you dont know what you are talking about.
You dont even know what P2P means probably you are still around 10-18 yrs of age. I dont think someone in the real-estate doesnt know what he is talking about
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:26:24 AM

first of all, i do not think that you are even capable of dealing with money.

- no consequence for borrowers who does not pay? What an idiotic business plan this is

do you know why p2p closed their services their website is full of scammers and defaulters.

- you say you are involve in the real-estate but i in my mind you are here for a quick money grab you dont even know the basics for a business plan.

i smell a scam from you coming in the future

I don't think this business is dumb. You know why no consequence for borrower? Because we already set up a standard for who can become our GA. To become our GA means they need to buy token first. Also our system will make sure the borrower who repay the loan will gain more profit than those who run away. So apparently, they have no consequence, but they do lost their chance to mining and get 150% profit.

We are not P2P, but person to smart contract.

We do not involve real estate, we do not ask for collateral. I misunderstood the word"real estate", and I modified my previous answer of the real estate question. Thanks for point out.

We are keep trying and keep modifying. I admit neither this project nor my English is perfect, but our team won't give up making the best effort.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:35:02 AM

It doesnt change a fact that you dont know what you are talking about.
You dont even know what P2P means probably you are still around 10-18 yrs of age. I dont think someone in the real-estate doesnt know what he is talking about

I get back to the 2nd floor and saw that the P2P platform wasn't come out from my mouth. It is a quote.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:51 AM

Someone already mentioned Salt.
And you pointed out that this project will be different.

From what it sounds like, it seems like a great idea in theory, but an absolute nightmare in practice.
By the time you work all the kinks out will you even have the steem (or $$$$) to compete against projects that are already gaining momentum right now?

Not to mention it seems like a concept that will be rife with people ripping each other off left and right.

Thank you for concerning for us. We will find our way out, we won't let the great thought become a bubble. All the projects are in fierce competition right now, but it won't stop the new one.

We are aim to make people afford to loan and invest through smart contract. How could it become the situation you described?

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

I think that's a pretty amazing idea. Exorbiant interest causes an actual blindsiding problem that was once an optional suggestion...

Thank you so much for supporting us, our official announcement will be made in around 2-3 days. You could kindly follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/miaviolet12. facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Eash-ICO-The-first-SelfLoan-ICO-project-1963432210545528/

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

Our official ANN will be made in 2-3 days, keep paying attention!  Smiley Smiley

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

I still believe the space is not ripe for loan services like this, BTCjam failed in this regard, there will always be bad debt because some people will surely default on their payment so how are you going to collect your money from a faceless person

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██