Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion on the first SelfLoan platform we are about to make?  (Read 2360 times)
Eash (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:24 AM

so what is going to be the min and max of a loan.is it determined to the equivelant to the amount of tokens you have in your wallet?

Thank you for your question. What be borrowed and repayed will be Eash tokens. How many you can loan is based on your GA grade. Details will be on the ANN in around 2 days. Please keep paying attention on this thread.Smiley

so but your GA grade is going to depend on your purchase amount of tokens so in other words it will be based on your total amout of tokens you have in your wallet.if not you are not going to give a loan for a million worth of tokens if someone only has 20 worth right that would make you very broke fast.And then again what legal team have you found to accually file this with the SEC. i have a fealing that you should do some more research before you end up in jail ha ha.

Like I have said before, we will make the platform work to a trend that people gain more if they repay. We are not scam, why would we fare SEC? Which law did we exactly break? If you are a lawer, list our crime here as you wish.

i think that you need to read the regulations set forth by the SEC to operate any and all projects such as this.or just send this website address to them and see what you need to make this legal like all other ico's are haveing to do.and i do not need to be a lawyer to know this is not legal.and you really need to learn to use spelling check which also indicates lack of knowledge to run a project such as this

This is no need to attack my spelling. We are in discussion here. Wrong grammar or misspelled words, why do you care so much? People can understand what I'm saying, and we got supporters. If you are from SEC, your words can be persuasive, otherwise don't be so sure.

why get so defensive i only want to see and know that you are registered ico. and to know that my investment is safe if i where to invest. can you show us your register or not.it seems as if you would be borrowing against the members investments until they run out and not everyone will be able to mine to keep up the borrowing total if there is no cap.and you seem to have trouble answering as to the cap allowed to borrow until we invest and that is not right we need to know.if you have trouble answering these questions then i have trouble investing.and do you have any big investers?

Our website and white paper will be officially launched around the end of this month. Our official ANN will be put in a new thread in 1-2 days, and I will update the link here. The development is almost finished, and we are testing now.
We will release 1 billion tokens at the ICO stage. The total token amount would be 100 billion tokens. What GA borrowing from smart contract is the rest 99% other than those from ICO stage. We have many investors.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:45:42 AM

The loan process:

a) Use ETH to buy or use generate address(GA) vote to get the GA identity.

b) To originate a loan from ETH smart contract through Eash website.

c) The smart contract will automatically check if the token amount which users input is above the credit limit(according to the users' rank), and whether users already repayed the last loan.When the check pass, the new loan will be sent to user immediately.

d) When you repay the loan throgh Eash website, the token amount you need to repay is a*101%.

I have a question, why do borrowers borrow money from a company? Because they don't have enough money to sustain or to buy something, correct? so basically if you want your borrow money from your company, they must first buy your GA. And I think GA is much more expensive than the one you need to borrow that why it's ok for the borrower to not pay your company. The thing is, how can a borrower borrow money from your company if he doesn't have money to buy GA. I think it's much wiser if you still implement collateral for those people who want to borrow from your company.

People can also get votes to become our GA, although those voters need to be GA themself, they are willing to help voting because they would by payed commission like some tokens. There will be some person who could afford to buy tokens to become GA first, and they will help other people to become our GA too. We will also airdrop a certain amount of tokens.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:10:02 AM

Hi, everyone, you could visit our twitter to follow and retweet, we will have big surprise for the 5 most active fans!

Check here: https://twitter.com/Eash_io Smiley

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

Hello, everyone! We all know credit loan industry may not be so nice sometimes:

Exceedingly high loan interest rate--5-20% per year;
Long approving time: about 2-5 days;
Easily privacy leakage: Almost no privacy…  Cry Cry
Isn’t it like a shabby beggar who needs to carry a mountain-like burden to walk? Sometime it is too much for us.

So we figure out a SelfLoan platform! Advantages are as follows:

The loan interest rate will be fixed at only 1%.

Unlimited repayment time.

Anonymous to loan.
  Cool Cool

Do you like it and want to know make it real by support our coming-soon ICO? We are so grateful to hear your precious opinion! I will keep you guys imformed of our progress! Great bounty and campaign will be coming soon for first users!  Smiley

What if someone has bad credit?  Will that person be able to participate?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:29 AM

Isn’t it like a shabby beggar who needs to carry a mountain-like burden to walk? Sometime it is too much for us.

Anonymous to loan.
  Cool Cool

Do you like it and want to know make it real by support our coming-soon ICO? We are so grateful to hear your precious opinion! I will keep you guys imformed of our progress! Great bounty and campaign will be coming soon for first users!  Smiley

What if someone has bad credit?  Will that person be able to participate?

Yes, they can. As we do not ask for credit scores.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

Anonymous to loan.
  Cool Cool

Is there a possibility that the interest rate will change in the future? or will it stay fixed 1% forever?
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

Anonymous to loan.
  Cool Cool

Is there a possibility that the interest rate will change in the future? or will it stay fixed 1% forever?

The interest rate won't change in the future, permanently 1%.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

So many people are curious about the price to be our GA, some guess it would be expensive, but actually it is not.

The first 1-2000 GA cost 0.01 ETH; 2001-5000, 0.05ETH; 5001-10000, 0.1ETH; In the later stage, every 10k GA cost 0.1ETH more.

When the price gets higher, people will be more intend to vote to become GA. The exist GA can vote other to become GA, and when that person's grade reaches 50th, all voters can get 500 tokens as reward.SmileySmiley

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:09:39 AM

Dear all, as we are in the developing and testing time. We will keep modifying and making progress on this project. The ANN may be delayed a little, our bounty and airdrop are keep updating too, but we won't let you down. We are intend to provide better project.SmileySmiley Hope you guys can understand and keep supporting us!

timcheerful1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:41:35 AM

The load we be I good going way but if it implement well and check the weight of it so it better
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:16:33 AM

The load we be I good going way but if it implement well and check the weight of it so it better

"check the weight of it" do you mean check the users' credit score?

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:49:46 AM

Some people think that we are the same as Salt Lending, but the truth is, no.

Here are the requirement set by SALT lending:Apart from having collateral to leverage, members need pass AML/KYC verification and our internal eligibility screening during the application process.

As for Eash: No collateral, no AML/KYC verification, no internal eligibility screening. All you need to do is become our GA by spending little ETH.

bestICOever

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

How many tokens for airdrop?
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

How many tokens for airdrop?

Thank you for your question.  We have 10 million tokens airdroped for community users who follow and retweet the airdrop tweet. Smiley

If you are our fan, you could start following us on twitter first: https://twitter.com/Eash_io, and when airdrop begin, you will be the first to know! Smiley

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:00 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin
New week begin, there are more and more twitter fans who PM me about the token info. Thank you for your support! We will keep updating info, by the way, don't forget to attend our retweet and follow campaign to get free tokens!!!! Visit: https://redd.it/7b2hds to get a whole idea of Eash ico.

bestICOever

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:19 AM

guys, what's the minimum purchase for the pre-sale?
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:22:36 AM

guys, what's the minimum purchase for the pre-sale?

Thank you for your interest.
Minimum purchase is 0.01 eth.Smiley

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

bump.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:08:54 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 07:42:45 AM by Eash

Hey! Guys! To make our free token be given to our fans simply, we will send 10 million free tokens to fans who follow and like my page!!!!! Don't forget to tell this good news to your friends!

With only two clicks, free tokens are yours! See here: https://www.facebook.com/Eash.io/    https://twitter.com/Eash_io.

bestICOever

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:24:37 AM

I already follow and retweet your post, please keep me in your airdrop list. Thank you,guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: