Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion on the first SelfLoan platform we are about to make?  (Read 2360 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:25 AM

I still believe the space is not ripe for loan services like this, BTCjam failed in this regard, there will always be bad debt because some people will surely default on their payment so how are you going to collect your money from a faceless person

Cause its a worse business plan better mine this so-called tokens rather than risk your money in lending and better buy votes to increase your so-called GA everything they thought can be exploited.
Eash (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:29:07 AM

I still believe the space is not ripe for loan services like this, BTCjam failed in this regard, there will always be bad debt because some people will surely default on their payment so how are you going to collect your money from a faceless person

This is the question that most people doubt about. Actually there is no consequence for borrowers who do not pay. Because not everyone can become our GA(generate address), to become a GA will cost their money at first. So if he run away with some token, it will do no big influence to us. We will make sure that our users gain more profit if they pay the loan than those who run away, because except you can get more token to loan next time, you can also mining token by yourself when your grade reach a certain one.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:14 AM

Cause its a worse business plan better mine this so-called tokens rather than risk your money in lending and better buy votes to increase your so-called GA everything they thought can be exploited.

Good point, how do we solve this? It is not like a random people can vote, only GA can, and their votes are limited. The loan won't be big if it is get from voting. More people will be willing to use this project if voting are allowed, people would find out that if their grade keep updating, they would gain more interest. So there won't be many bad debts.

godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:55 AM

so what is going to be the min and max of a loan.is it determined to the equivelant to the amount of tokens you have in your wallet?
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

Late to the party, SALT Lending and WeTrust are already about to launch
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:44:52 AM

so what is going to be the min and max of a loan.is it determined to the equivelant to the amount of tokens you have in your wallet?

Thank you for your question. What be borrowed and repayed will be Eash tokens. How many you can loan is based on your GA grade. Details will be on the ANN in around 2 days. Please keep paying attention on this thread.Smiley

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

Late to the party, SALT Lending and WeTrust are already about to launch

Haha, I don't think it would be late, as you can see, there are differences. We won't ask for collateral of your cryptocurrencies, no KYC, no need of your credit score. People have different idea and likes, we'll see.Smiley

godspree

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:03:20 AM

Thank you for your question. What be borrowed and repayed will be Eash tokens. How many you can loan is based on your GA grade. Details will be on the ANN in around 2 days. Please keep paying attention on this thread.Smiley

so but your GA grade is going to depend on your purchase amount of tokens so in other words it will be based on your total amout of tokens you have in your wallet.if not you are not going to give a loan for a million worth of tokens if someone only has 20 worth right that would make you very broke fast.And then again what legal team have you found to accually file this with the SEC. i have a fealing that you should do some more research before you end up in jail ha ha.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:48:00 AM

so but your GA grade is going to depend on your purchase amount of tokens so in other words it will be based on your total amout of tokens you have in your wallet.if not you are not going to give a loan for a million worth of tokens if someone only has 20 worth right that would make you very broke fast.And then again what legal team have you found to accually file this with the SEC. i have a fealing that you should do some more research before you end up in jail ha ha.

Like I have said before, we will make the platform work to a trend that people gain more if they repay. We are not scam, why would we fare SEC? Which law did we exactly break? If you are a lawer, list our crime here as you wish.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

Ratio:

0-200M token                    ETH:EASH=1:80000;

200M-500M token              ETH:EASH=1:70000;

>500M token                     ETH:EASH=1:60000;

Borrowfromyourself

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

It seems that many people share different thoughts on this, some people are just keyboard man, thought they know everything, just ignore them, to me this seems very promising based on a helpful creative concept!
Can't wait to see the ANN and wish all the success for project!

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

It seems that many people share different thoughts on this, some people are just keyboard man, thought they know everything, just ignore them, to me this seems very promising based on a helpful creative concept!

Thank you so much for your support.Smiley It is good that people are willing to discuss about it. If you guys have any question, I am more than happy to answer them. Smiley Smiley

MacHenry

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

What are the conditions a borrower must meet. Also, what happens if the borrower does not meet up with repayment? And what happens if the business of the borrower is liquidated? Finally, is there a mechanism on ground to recover the loan if borrower keeps defaulting on repayment?
godspree

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

Like I have said before, we will make the platform work to a trend that people gain more if they repay. We are not scam, why would we fare SEC? Which law did we exactly break? If you are a lawer, list our crime here as you wish.

i think that you need to read the regulations set forth by the SEC to operate any and all projects such as this.or just send this website address to them and see what you need to make this legal like all other ico's are haveing to do.and i do not need to be a lawyer to know this is not legal.and you really need to learn to use spelling check which also indicates lack of knowledge to run a project such as this
godspree

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

and if you know all why not just send your money to this project and find out you may or may not of lost your funds for legal reasons.all i want to see is legal docs that this is good.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:39:11 AM

Is there a consequence for borrowers who do not pay and how to cope (let's say bad credit)...

But this idea is very good hopefully fit ico out to be booming

Actually there is no consequence for borrowers who do not pay. Because not everyone can become our GA(generate address), to become a GA will cost their money at first. So if he run away with some token, it will do no big influence to us. We will make sure that our users gain more profit if they pay the loan than those who run away, because except you can get more token to loan next time, you can also mining token by yourself when your grade reach a certain one.
It is very interesting if the concept is carried like that, and giving priority to the customer is the best service
Success for this beautiful concept

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:42:25 AM

i think that you need to read the regulations set forth by the SEC to operate any and all projects such as this.or just send this website address to them and see what you need to make this legal like all other ico's are haveing to do.and i do not need to be a lawyer to know this is not legal.and you really need to learn to use spelling check which also indicates lack of knowledge to run a project such as this

This is no need to attack my spelling. We are in discussion here. Wrong grammar or misspelled words, why do you care so much? People can understand what I'm saying, and we got supporters. If you are from SEC, your words can be persuasive, otherwise don't be so sure.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:57:47 AM

Is there a consequence for borrowers who do not pay and how to cope (let's say bad credit)...

But this idea is very good hopefully fit ico out to be booming

Actually there is no consequence for borrowers who do not pay. Because not everyone can become our GA(generate address), to become a GA will cost their money at first. So if he run away with some token, it will do no big influence to us. We will make sure that our users gain more profit if they pay the loan than those who run away, because except you can get more token to loan next time, you can also mining token by yourself when your grade reach a certain one.
It is very interesting if the concept is carried like that, and giving priority to the customer is the best service
Success for this beautiful concept

Thank you so much for your kind support. Please keep following this thread.Smiley We will have very nice bounty and campaign soon. Smiley

godspree

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:12:38 AM

This is no need to attack my spelling. We are in discussion here. Wrong grammar or misspelled words, why do you care so much? People can understand what I'm saying, and we got supporters. If you are from SEC, your words can be persuasive, otherwise don't be so sure.

why get so defensive i only want to see and know that you are registered ico. and to know that my investment is safe if i where to invest. can you show us your register or not.it seems as if you would be borrowing against the members investments until they run out and not everyone will be able to mine to keep up the borrowing total if there is no cap.and you seem to have trouble answering as to the cap allowed to borrow until we invest and that is not right we need to know.if you have trouble answering these questions then i have trouble investing.and do you have any big investers?
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:47:54 AM

The loan process:

a) Use ETH to buy or use generate address(GA) vote to get the GA identity.

b) To originate a loan from ETH smart contract through Eash website.

c) The smart contract will automatically check if the token amount which users input is above the credit limit(according to the users' rank), and whether users already repayed the last loan.When the check pass, the new loan will be sent to user immediately.

d) When you repay the loan throgh Eash website, the token amount you need to repay is a*101%.

I have a question, why do borrowers borrow money from a company? Because they don't have enough money to sustain or to buy something, correct? so basically if you want your borrow money from your company, they must first buy your GA. And I think GA is much more expensive than the one you need to borrow that why it's ok for the borrower to not pay your company. The thing is, how can a borrower borrow money from your company if he doesn't have money to buy GA. I think it's much wiser if you still implement collateral for those people who want to borrow from your company.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: