Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody can mining in my nicehash account for a small time please?  (Read 724 times)
optnickr (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

hello guys, I lost my rig miner and can't mining anymore, I have 0.0087BTC in my balance and nicehash can't send me this amount, I need hit 0.01BTC, please does anybody can mining for a small time, I can send you some btc after nicehash payment.
Thank you!
My nicehash account is 1Q5Ae5FXzTjAthWKutqP3bQYYthEFv9Xmt

My Blog:http://crazy-informatica.blogspot.com.br
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

you can rent a power from nicehash itself, or from miningrigrentals.

optnickr (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:14:27 PM

you can rent a power from nicehash itself, or from miningrigrentals.
I can't rent to mining in nicehash :/

optnickr (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

I will pay for that, its like a rent!!! please

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

Hmm, I think that it is not a good news. Because if we want to get a lot of advantage one of the things you have to do is understand and comprehend what you must do, if you can't get the minimum then it is not a bad thing for your life. Be the best person and don't get to do anything a good thing is bad, just like what you get. If your mining fail then stop to look for the opportunity to do something that resulted in huge losses.
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

Hmm, I think that it is not a good news. Because if we want to get a lot of advantage one of the things you have to do is understand and comprehend what you must do, if you can't get the minimum then it is not a bad thing for your life. Be the best person and don't get to do anything a good thing is bad, just like what you get. If your mining fail then stop to look for the opportunity to do something that resulted in huge losses.

I just need a someone to mining for me in my nicehash account, because my rig miner is broken, and I can't hit BTC0.01. I will pay 120% on all the miner's gains

suprnurd

Activity: 250

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

I just need a someone to mining for me in my nicehash account, because my rig miner is broken, and I can't hit BTC0.01. I will pay 120% on all the miner's gains

I will take you up on that offer, I think it would be a good exercise to build trust and if not well I won't be losing that much. Reply back to confirm and then I will switch some of my miners to your address.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

I will take you up on that offer, I think it would be a good exercise to build trust and if not well I won't be losing that much. Reply back to confirm and then I will switch some of my miners to your address.

confirmed! thank you very much!! pm your wallet address, I will send bitcoins after nicehash pay me!  Smiley

suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

confirmed! thank you very much!! pm your wallet address, I will send bitcoins after nicehash pay me!  Smiley

I sent you my wallet address, I applied enough hash power that you should get a payment this Friday.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

I sent you my wallet address, I applied enough hash power that you should get a payment this Friday.
From the point of view of mathematics sending tconow for your services will cost more for the OP than the sum which he needs to send you. I wonder if he'll fulfill their commitments? For OP it would be advantageous to run your PC on mining and a few weeks to complete the accumulation of their own. In any case, I wonder how it ends.
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

From the point of view of mathematics sending tconow for your services will cost more for the OP than the sum which he needs to send you. I wonder if he'll fulfill their commitments? For OP it would be advantageous to run your PC on mining and a few weeks to complete the accumulation of their own. In any case, I wonder how it ends.

I haven't the slightest idea why he suddenly has no mining rig but I do know how much of a pain it is to be stuck with a partial balance that you can't retrieve. I decided to take a chance and if it works out then the two of us get to have a +1 trust on our accounts which is a good payoff IMO vs the risk of losing ~0.02BTC in mining time.

snuff28

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

Thats Awesome Suprnurd, wish more people were like that. I too know how it is to be stuck with a partial payment, very frustrating.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

This just shows that Nicehash needs to update their withdrawal policies. I suppose at one time 0.01 BTC wasn't that much (~$10 when BTC was $1,000) but now with BTC setting new highs that 0.01 BTC is worth $60 and may soon be worth $100 with $10k BTC.

It's one thing to leave a couple of dollars stuck on an exchange or pool, but quite another to have them freeze close to $100. Best thing the OP could do is complain to them and also the authorities in their jurisdiction. One person might not make a change, but I suspect there are others in your situation or at least would like to see the minimums reduced since the value of BTC is soaring.

EDIT: I was thinking more about what I posted so I checked out the Nicehash website as it did seem hard to believe they had such a high withdrawal amount, and the first thing I seen was "Payments from 0.001 Bitcoin". So something doesn't add up with the OPs story.
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:58:31 PM

This just shows that Nicehash needs to update their withdrawal policies. I suppose at one time 0.01 BTC wasn't that much (~$10 when BTC was $1,000) but now with BTC setting new highs that 0.01 BTC is worth $60 and may soon be worth $100 with $10k BTC.

It's one thing to leave a couple of dollars stuck on an exchange or pool, but quite another to have them freeze close to $100. Best thing the OP could do is complain to them and also the authorities in their jurisdiction. One person might not make a change, but I suspect there are others in your situation or at least would like to see the minimums reduced since the value of BTC is soaring.

EDIT: I was thinking more about what I posted so I checked out the Nicehash website as it did seem hard to believe they had such a high withdrawal amount, and the first thing I seen was "Payments from 0.001 Bitcoin". So something doesn't add up with the OPs story.

I agree -_-

I tried to talk to the support but they say they can not help

suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

I've been using Nicehash for many months now and it has been my experience that they do not pay out less than 0.01 BTC.

Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

Payouts directly to external wallets have a minimum of 0.01btc. The internal wallets are 0.001btc. Internal are better anyhow, as you can monitor GPU temps etc, so OP should have been using that anyway..
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:18:30 PM

I've been using Nicehash for many months now and it has been my experience that they do not pay out less than 0.01 BTC.

I don't use them so I was only going by what their Seller section shows on payments. If that is the case I would definitely open up a ticket with their support department. Seems bitcoins price goes up all of these shady pools and exchanges get even more greedy. Once you get your money off of them I would avoid using Nicehash in the future, as there are a lot more trustworthy pools to mine at and which don't gouge you with 3-4% fees.
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:20:07 PM

I don't use them so I was only going by what their Seller section shows on payments. If that is the case I would definitely open up a ticket with their support department. Seems bitcoins price goes up all of these shady pools and exchanges get even more greedy. Once you get your money off of them I would avoid using Nicehash in the future, as there are a lot more trustworthy pools to mine at and which don't gouge you with 3-4% fees.

It's rather off-topic so you can PM me if you like but would you mind sharing a list of some of these "trustworthy" pools please?  Grin

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

Hmmm strange dosent wonder if this is a new way for beg !!!  By the way there are a lot of rigs you can rent for if you want that little amount of btc allready !!! 

I do not know what to think about it

Regards Lafu

optnickr (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

I haven't the slightest idea why he suddenly has no mining rig but I do know how much of a pain it is to be stuck with a partial balance that you can't retrieve. I decided to take a chance and if it works out then the two of us get to have a +1 trust on our accounts which is a good payoff IMO vs the risk of losing ~0.02BTC in mining time.

Thank you very much! now we have to wait nicehash
You are very nice people!!!  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: