Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who hate altcoins ;) mostly eth  (Read 2588 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:35:30 PM

I do not agree with you.Early profits possible through the altcoins.But you have to buy good altcoins.ETH Holding, Of course, the profit is possible.Holding eth for one year. Hopefully, you will become a millionaire.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:47:39 PM

I love altcoin very much because they are making a huge increase in a short time. I have four different altcoins and I sometimes exchange  Cheesy

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

You Hate ETH and love Doge....Seriously man. where do you think smart contract will come if there is no Etherium..Do you even think that digital currency will boom without ether..is like the best thing to happen to digital currency man...ether is my best currency is just awesome plus free token

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

i hate eth and all other coins

my one love is only BTC

what about you?

p.s.

reason :- ETH can give effect if future

newly added : except monero,doge and most of old coins
I think you've experienced a bad to buy of altcoin so it is said that you do not want ETH. For that is just a part of investing, you do not need to be hate or disappointed, as I see ETH will be good in the future.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:33 AM

my one love is only BTC

what about you?

p.s.

surely you have bad experience with altcoin LOL. I like bitcoin and also like ethereum. I'm not sure you'll like bitcoin if there's no altcoin. the price of bitcoin is very high like now because of altcoins. 
youghten

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:32:43 PM

my one love is only BTC

what about you?

p.s.

we all love bitcoin but mus respect ETH , not know your story but ETH is one of good and trusted ICONS and will have big demand in future.
why you make except ?
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

my one love is only BTC

what about you?

p.s.

we all love bitcoin but mus respect ETH , not know your story but ETH is one of good and trusted ICONS and will have big demand in future.
why you make except ?

You probably chose the wrong time to invest. Therefore, this led to losses. But do not get upset, because soon the altcoins will grow again. But you need to invest in bitcoin and altcoins

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

Those who invests at the top for Ethereum just went on FOMO. Do your research before investing in any of the crypto currencies
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

I think that you had a bad experience with alternate cryptocurrencies. Maybe you spent a lot of effort or money, or both, but did not get what you expected. But except bitcoin, there are many good projects that I received a good income. But this is a strange post for a trader.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

Me, I don't, Bitcoin, Altcoins and hard forks. I do like them all and I have no problem with them. I just want all crypto currencies well become successful.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
hamari76

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

I do not hate etherium, because altcoin also affects bitcoin if there is no bitcoin then we will find it difficult to get bitcoin and also bitcoin itself will be weak if no other altcoin also participate to advance bitcoin.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

Undecided You hate altcoin because bitcoin is delivering what you want! you needn't. dont you know without those altcoin, bitcoin has less to compete with and if bitcoin wasn't existing, this altcoin would have been what you would be serious with. they have their own purpose to fulfil. and mind you, they have hope too, no one knows tomorrow.But LONG LIVE BITCOIN.  
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

I do not hate altcoins or eth but that cryptokitties has really caused a problem for the ethereum blockchain which has caused the price to go down for all erc20 tokens and the eth token. THIS is most unfortunate for many of us holding erc20 tokens but I hope VITALIK WILL do something about this before ETH loses its reputation completely and people switch to other blockchains to run their ICOS in the near future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:50:11 PM

Honestly, for me, we should all support altcoins. Especially the altcoins that have the possibility to grow in the future. It is much easier to invest in altcoins because it has a low price and you can also use it for long-term hold just like bitcoins.

jbboyet2406

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

Nothing negative effect on ethereum, it because of ''kittens"' that caused traffic on transaction in buying ethereum tokens. So I hate kittens. Ethereum token has good benefits for trading, and that's the reason why some trader having big profit about it. Before anything alse, Do on your own reasearch and observe it.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

I think investing Altcoin is a great option since bitcoin is very expensive right now. there are altcoins which are even more profitable than bitcoin such as dash, and bitconnect.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

My opinion altcoins, too, is loving ,They are nice and give us good profit Kiss Kiss Kiss
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:10:13 PM

Why hate altcoins? or call it shitcoins? They have their purpose and can give huge return. Of course, main asset should be BTC for now. But later, who knows? I have my believe in ETH, IOTA, Ardor, SALT and want to have 30% in alts and 70% in BTC.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

I don't hate altcoins as I know that it is not worth to keep any of them in the long run. I will have a much better return by holding bitcoin instead. Altcoins are only good when bitcoin has stopped rising for a while and those depressed altcoins will get pumped by whales.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

I love the altcoin! They bring in more profit than bitcoin can give. If you learn to choose the right coin and you have a lot of patience, then you will definitely become a successful trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: