Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate?  (Read 4632 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:12 AM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?

bitcoin is a very profitable asset if we have it, even now gold is losing with bitcoin price from first appeared bitcoin the price is very cheap until this is because they already see the future that bitcoin owned for future transactions is very safe and no theft money. and bitcoin can be an investment place because the price increase of bitcoin is very significant.
alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:00 AM

I think the main reason is the fastest profit was made from Bitcoin, the profit is high and safer than other things like stocks or real-estate.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

I think the main reason is the fastest profit was made from Bitcoin, the profit is high and safer than other things like stocks or real-estate.
Before i really want to invest on real estate physical companies, but it needs initial huge investment, unlike in cryptos we can do have shares with just minimal amount and Im thankful that I was able to do it so as well as having savings on btc.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:32:58 AM

Before i really want to invest on real estate physical companies, but it needs initial huge investment, unlike in cryptos we can do have shares with just minimal amount and Im thankful that I was able to do it so as well as having savings on btc.
That is the reason why i am also sticking with bitcoin because with bitcoin, i can just invest only small amount of money and still can make a lot of money unlike in stocks and real-estate that you need to put a lot of money in those kind of investment but you need to wait for a longer time to just make some money with that investment which is not worth it for me unlike in bitcoin that is cheap investment and also fast in making profits because of the volatility.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

Well i think its because of price value that has been fluctuating so much which can give you enough profit, its supply is really low which makes bitcoin price increase from time to time, stock and real estate is hard to gain profit you need to invest time and knowledge.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
I really do not believe that bitcoin is better than stock or real estate but bitcoin has more futures than them.

RoxasXIII94

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than real-estate?

There are many threads covering comparisons between bitcoin and gold, btc and stock markets, etc. Real estate is a new angle not covered much, I'll try to focus on that.

The primary issue with real estate is declining demand. Due to middle class to poor earners not receiving the wage hikes they would normally have, demand in real estate and housing markets is decreasing. Banks have tried to keep demand constant by lowering the standards a person must met to qualify for a home loan. Governments have tried to subsidize real estate markets to increase demand. Measures are in place to prevent demand from lowering the value of real estate in the USA. But it may be likely that demand will inevitably decrease and the prices of real estate will fall with it.

On the flipside, btc is a growing and expanding market. Demand for btc and crypto are increasing. This means that it could be possible for bitcoin being worth more tomorrow than whatever its worth today. That may be one of the most glaring comparisons a person could draw between btc and real estate.

Yes it is, then there will be a new real estate more and more with lower starting price and you need maintenance fee/taxes for real estate too isn it?
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

They are strictly different. So we can not say this or that is better than other.
They have their own advantages and not. But bitcoin is mich higher profitable.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is better than Stocks and related,Because stock market too risky goes on peak and falls badly you cant stand easily also Investing for the long-term, not for a month or year.Investing in bitcoin you invest now and you are lucky prices go up you enjoy profit couple of minutes.Real state also long term and paperwork headache some time a land have many owners are claiming and for legalize you expense for fees of lawyer etc.Bitcoin has no comparison people should change the trend from traditional investment to Bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Bitcoin is better than stocks as well other properties, because the growth it has acquired is much big compared to those of the other forms of investment and stock market. Also cryptocurrency is expected to rule the entire trading system in the upcoming days. Hoping the same, I feel this to be the better one.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Frostyroar

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:44 PM

I think it is better because if the stocks rise they only go to 50 dollar or 100 dollars nothing ever  went to 8.2k in a year not even a year because this year is not over yet and i think it can even go higher by the end of the day.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:49:12 PM

I think what makes bitcoin so the best investment from other investments is because bitcoin has all the advantages from have other forms of investment like gold, stocks, etc.
As a simple example, if anyone says "gold is seen as a protector of wealth", and "stocks as a wealth enhancer".
then .. Bitcoin is seen as a combination of both types of investments, ..off course Bitcoin has both.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

We can say, bitcoin is much better in terms of investment return but we can't say that it could be better for a long term investment. Just because of bitcoin's price  volatility compared to real estate and stock. Though they have also chances of price inflation anytime but it is only of less percentage compared to bitcoin.
So you think stocks are not volatile too ?
They are as well and even as much as bitcoin is in its early stage, I would not want to compare it to stocks when looking at the possibility of growth and the volatility of the two. Bitcoin is much better.

Although, if we are referring to real estate, I know that can bring a good profit but I have seen some real estate business that has gone wrong too before. There is risk in every investment and it is just the level of risk that differentiates them all.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:13:42 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:28:12 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Stocks depends from large traders, governments.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

Bitcoin is absolutely obvious better than stock or real estate  because both is not so big profit while bitcoin when you just wait in a few years of savings is too much very high income when you go and an investment after how many years
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:29:01 PM

Bitcoin is absolutely obvious better than stock or real estate  because both is not so big profit while bitcoin when you just wait in a few years of savings is too much very high income when you go and an investment after how many years

That is true only this year we saw more then 7 times increase in price from 1000 to now over 8000 thousand.
This is definitely better option but think that many are still scared of bitcoin cuz they look and probably ask themselves what if bitcoin fals in price, from some point they are right real estate for example are having very low drop rate.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:45:55 PM

The basic difference is that even at current prices, Bitcoin is heavily under-valued. And stocks / real estate looks over-valued right now. Just check the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It has increased from 6,700 in 2009 to 23,600 as of now, which represents close to a four fold increase. The profits for major corporations hasn't risen by that much.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

Bitcoin is better than stocks for now because it's price keeps on going high for now. Since stocks and real estate are both investment then you can invest in bitcoin rather than investing on those two for now. But you must be mindful on your bitcoin investment because  it's price keeps on going down and going high from time to time.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

Simply because bitcoin has the highest return of investment of all business that you have mentioned. Bitcoin is also easy to earn and many ways to earn. So better invest with bitcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:36:07 PM

Since I admire the diversified investment plan, I don't think labelling good or bad is the option in this case because we have to understand that good investment is a relative concept and if the investor is having low-risk profile then probably safe investment options like real estate might suit his opinion for the best investment whereas if someone is having a reckless investing nature then the high paying investments like Bitcoin/altcoins might be best investment for him thus it is almost impossible to label it any single option as best investment in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: