Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate?  (Read 4632 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
The income that bitcoin can bring is much higher than the income from other investment assets.
That's true, another thing is that with stocks it is possible to make investment even a small amount and the learning required to be active into it is simply big. With real estate a large volume investment is a must, without which cannot make a big profit. These limitations weren't seen with bitcoin, as it is completely a technology dependent asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:34 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:47:44 AM by jpoker272727

It's more flexible.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:58:05 AM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
The income that bitcoin can bring is much higher than the income from other investment assets.
That comes at the price of much higher risks though.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

simply because in bitcoin the more invesment the bigger opportunity you can make
earnings,imagine how much each bitcoin now if you invest 1 bitcoin and make 10% price
growth in 1 month isn't it good?than any other  type of profiteering.

But its your prerogatives what to choose

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

Stocks and real estate do not move, even within a year do not get a profit, while bitcoin this year has risen up to 1000% and even more, it is a comparison why bitcoin better than stocks or real estate.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

I think it's better because less middleman. Don't have to give a cut to the bank, etc.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

It isn't. The buying and selling of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not called "investing" but "trading" in here you take advantage of the price movement to take profit. Investing on the other hand relies on the real value of something that will increase overtime, it relies heavily on fundamental analysis in order to know if it is good for long term profits. Bitcoin cannot be an investment as you really don't know what the real value of it is as the prices is determined buy the buying and selling pressures created by the traders.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

I think the real answer is because bitcoin is still in its infancy and has a lot of room to grow while the others are relatively established and so as an investment they are safer but the potential returns are not nearly as much.

swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:50 PM

I think the main reason is the fastest profit was made from Bitcoin, the profit is high and safer than other things like stocks or real-estate.
Yeah for sure the bitcoin is going to be the best currency but only of the bitcoin investors will increase in the number and the price of the bitcoin will be high more with the passage of the time I can say the bitcoin is the best investment and the increasing value and the price of the bitcoin will be high a much as the people use the bitcoin and they invest in the bitcoin,

In real estate you never earn that much that you earn in bitcoin. Stocks are the same like real estate market. They have only limited amount of profit. Bitcoin's earnings are not limited like them.
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:57:01 PM

Actually, comparing bitcoin and real estate....well, right now bitcoin might be the better option.
If it is about safety, they both have a number of risks involved. The question now is...will bitcoin continue on the upward trend for the next 20 years??
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

This is rather an obvious answer. I mean don't get me wrong, all three have their pros and cons. There are benefits to each one which the other doesn't share and vice versa.

For example, one of the unique benefits of Bitcoin is its decentralized nature, which nothing else compares to. Stocks, on the other hand are significantly less volatile and easier to predict. Real estate is almost guaranteed to rise in value and you can also profit from it during that time. It also is a great investment when done properly.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:43:42 PM

"Innovation", I guess? Bitcoin is being traded by everyone who wants to trade it. You are free to do so. I mean you can also do all the things that you have mentioned but is a regular person actually doing that? Only people that actually knows about the economy will try and do forex, stock exchanges, etc. Regular joe wouldn't be so confident to take that path. Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, can easily be traded and people can just lecture their way in. I know that to some it's a little funny how the whole has become a "luck" thing for others and the whole investing on the right investment is gone now. Any bitcoin user is going to trade it one way or another. Some might even become serious about it. But before the whole cryptocurrency has become a thing? I don't think common people are actually trading at all or at least I know none of them. People used to be so doubtful about trading and investments and cryptocurrencies are an eye-opener.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

I do not beleive that bitcoin is better than real estate, gold, and other more. In my opinion, the only advantage of bitcoin to others is that you could invest to it even you have no jobs, minor, and not legal to do so. I mean that everyone is welcome to bitcoin not like real estate and the others because they requires you many papers such as fiat money. You can not come into this field if you do not have enough fiat money unlike bitcoin which you could obtain here through working in campaigns, again, unlike in our country, we can not find jobs that easily.
You can decide to invest in gold too without having to put in much but does that mean the value of the gold you are holding cannot drop? Then probably you have to hit the gold charts from history and check the answer to that yourself. Bitcoin is a tool and that gives it more edge as it serves as an asset as well when basing it on the demand and supply. Real estate on the other hand, can still have minimal risk and good profit but you have to consider what you need to invest to get the best from it.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:04:09 AM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is better means of investment than e.g. real estate. Honestly, I don't believe it will last for long. We should stay current on the market news and sell it when the time comes
Thank you bro! I really do not understand why some people will be comparing stocks to bitcoin when one can even lose in stock itself. The volatility risk is present in stocks too and a lot can make investors get dragged down with it.

Bitcoin on the other hand, despite the volatility and at this stage has really shown some greater good and possibilities. We do not know the future, so we cannot say much but that does not mean it is the worst investment.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is better means of investment than e.g. real estate. Honestly, I don't believe it will last for long. We should stay current on the market news and sell it when the time comes
Thank you bro! I really do not understand why some people will be comparing stocks to bitcoin when one can even lose in stock itself. The volatility risk is present in stocks too and a lot can make investors get dragged down with it.

Bitcoin on the other hand, despite the volatility and at this stage has really shown some greater good and possibilities. We do not know the future, so we cannot say much but that does not mean it is the worst investment.
in this matter, since Bitcoin let both expensive currency and investment very favorably affect the financial position of the user, But I believe that real estate investment or even gold is much more reliable and do not have such a risk as Bitcoin.
Gayas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:36:29 AM

It's a simple question.. Bitcoin is better because it allows you to gain up to 1000% profit per year!! Shares and property more safe investments, but it's boring and slow.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

Bitcoin grows faster compared to stocks and real estate. Even stocks and real estates have less risk they need much time than bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:08:10 AM

Bitcoin grows faster compared to stocks and real estate. Even stocks and real estates have less risk they need much time than bitcoin.
Despite of those difference in waiting for the investment to grow in stocks and real estate compare to bitcoin then we should still diversify and at least have some of those investment in order to balance the risk and lower the possible loss that you can get. Bitcoin maybe better than stocks and real estate but it is still better to be sure than sorry.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:38:51 PM

Despite of those difference in waiting for the investment to grow in stocks and real estate compare to bitcoin then we should still diversify and at least have some of those investment in order to balance the risk and lower the possible loss that you can get. Bitcoin maybe better than stocks and real estate but it is still better to be sure than sorry.
it's true...although bitcoin allows you to earn more, but you can invest in a bad moment and lose everything...and real estate and stocks are more predictable and reliable
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

For now, it is much better than any other stocks because bitcoin gives higher returns and gains compared to stocks. The dominance of bitcoin in the financial world made it more intriguing to new investors that is why its price has been constantly rising despite its volatility. I recently watched a video about "How college students think about investing in bitcoin or stocks" and they chose stocks because it is more stable than bitcoin and some said that it is much easier to understand. I've thought about their answers for quite a while because I was shocked to hear that they'd choose stocks over bitcoin considering all the hype that has been happening to bitcoin and the reason I could only think of is that, they just don't really appreciate bitcoin as it yet and they rely on something that they had known for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: