Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate?  (Read 4632 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?

Bitcoin is better in stock  real-estate, because  its a long term investment and its hard to earn in  this kind way of living because mostly the client cannot afford to buy a real estate house  especialy you are  belong in third class  level of society,and mostly the value of there products is so expensive,thats why people prepare to buy in low cost housing because they can afford the amortiziation payment, unlike in bitcoin  investment maybe if you are in lucky person and you can get a potential altcoins that grow in the market exchange  maybe in one month you can be a millionare .

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

The Crypto currency has not so much capitalization as it seems to be a fast-growing market, but where such rapid growth rates, then there will inevitably be a high risk. These investments are highly profitable but also risky. Perhaps in a few years the market is stabilizing, the risks are going down because the technology blockchein will come to every house around the world.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

it is very subjective...all these options have their pros and cons...each investor must understand all the risks and choose his own option
KathNips

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

I could say bitcoin is better than other investment like stocks only because of the opportunity of fast rise on bitcoin price but the advantage of more secure investment is still on stocks because it has real working business.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:15:23 PM

it is necessary to draw time boundaries to say better as an investment. how long does the investment cover? how many months will it take? what is the expected percentile slice?
bitcoin is constantly rising. but I made an 8 month investment plan for bitcoin, for example. but selling some of the shares makes me profit in a shorter time. It is important that the time is. how much time do you expect to invest in your investment? I think this is proportional to the answer.
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

Because bitcoins will earn you more money than in stocks in a little time. Also, it allowed small investors to join trading without any requirements or what so ever.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

it is necessary to draw time boundaries to say better as an investment. how long does the investment cover? how many months will it take? what is the expected percentile slice?
bitcoin is constantly rising. but I made an 8 month investment plan for bitcoin, for example. but selling some of the shares makes me profit in a shorter time. It is important that the time is. how much time do you expect to invest in your investment? I think this is proportional to the answer.
I am preferring bitcoin over stock market or any real-estate investment as bitcoin is flexible it can increase its value at any period of time and we can earn profit more than we are earning in any of them, especially the value right now. In fact what we can earn for a year in stock market we can earn it in just a couple of days or a month.
Zertoshi

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

At least for stocks we are seeing P/E ratios on the S&P 500 only matched by the 1920's bubble and the dot-com bubble.
Just one NASDAQ item has a P/E of 299 (that means, 299 years of earnings!) and a market cap of $570B - so the BTC still has some room  Wink ...
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

I don't think it is better then real estate , real estate will always be needed and always is a good investment.
It is better then stocks because it gives much better returns , i don't know how long that will go on for.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:36 PM

I don't think it is better then real estate , real estate will always be needed and always is a good investment.
It is better then stocks because it gives much better returns , i don't know how long that will go on for.
In terms of stability,security and longer terms i would rather choose up real estate over bitcoin. Im a crypto lover but when it comes to security i would go for traditional ways since i can somehow assure that this investment would really able to give you profits for longer runs. Bitcoin is good too but would really be just placed as an alternative for me or just an add up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

For me, bitcoin is the best investment to date, because it brings good profits in a short time. I was able to use it to earn much more over the same period as investing in gold or real estate.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:13 PM

For me, bitcoin is the best investment to date, because it brings good profits in a short time. I was able to use it to earn much more over the same period as investing in gold or real estate.

Bitcoin and real-state are to different things in term of investment since Bitcoin is a crypto currency so it is virtual and p2p transaction so it is faster in term profitability but interms of security this is quite risky.whlie real-state is time cosuming but it is safer than Bitcoin but still you can invest both for assurance of investmen.

matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
Maybe, it has to do with the demand from the market. Bitcoin is a digital investment not only a digital currency which is the new trend. More companies and businesses are moving online which makes it more indemand as an investment than real estate or stock markets. Investors are just following to what is popular which will be profitable so it is not surprising for bitcoin to be better than stocks.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

Bitcoin is an exceptionally productive asset,but we can`t contrast it and stocks and land.

At some point or another the colossal btc development will back off or even stop and we must be prepared.

This may occur following a couple of years or possibly one year from now.

A few resources give less hazard and less benefit and other more benefit and more risk.Bitcoin doesn`t fit anyplace and I can`t consider btc a hazardous asset.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

I can`t say btc is better than stocks and btc is new and no one knows what will happen next, you can wake up and see that the price has become 1000$ and no one gives you an explanation.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

Bitcoin and real-state are to different things in term of investment since Bitcoin is a crypto currency so it is virtual and p2p transaction so it is faster in term profitability but interms of security this is quite risky.whlie real-state is time cosuming but it is safer than Bitcoin but still you can invest both for assurance of investmen.

Yeah your are correct when you invest in real state this is stable and not volatile specially when the place where you invested is become a urbanized the price of real state will surely rise but it would take many years for you to wait.Bitcoin Is a different things if you invest bitcoin in a matter of month, week day or even hour you can earn profit but becsuse it is volatile and decentralized it is quite risky.

Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

I think people are keep on saying and thinking that Bitcoin is better than stocks or real estate because people have already seen, experienced and even witnessed that investing into this kind of currency which is coined as cryptocurrency is you already have the potential and possibility to gain and earn an income in a fast rate over time compared to waiting you gain in the traditional investment proper of holding stocks in real estate. It is much easier and faster growing your money with bitcoin if you will compare it in engaging into real estate and holding stocks to make your money bigger.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

I think people are keep on saying and thinking that Bitcoin is better than stocks or real estate because people have already seen, experienced and even witnessed that investing into this kind of currency which is coined as cryptocurrency is you already have the potential and possibility to gain and earn an income in a fast rate over time compared to waiting you gain in the traditional investment proper of holding stocks in real estate. It is much easier and faster growing your money with bitcoin if you will compare it in engaging into real estate and holding stocks to make your money bigger.
Because of the fast growth of bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrencies. It is really attractive to the other people to just accept bitcoin and invest their money because they don't want to lose the chance to make a lot of profit by just investing and having a lot of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in their portfolio.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

I can`t say btc is better than stocks and btc is new and no one knows what will happen next, you can wake up and see that the price has become 1000$ and no one gives you an explanation.
Btc and stocks are different but in contrary, bitcoin has the high opportunity to grow our income. Because of the price is volatile and anyone can earn this opportunity. Even we dont know yet its future, we can have btc to grow our money, so btc is better than stocks.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

Well for me, in my own idea. I think it's because bitcoin is very much unstable currency and there maybe huge increase or decrease itself value in a single day, that's why in case of trading purpose bitcoin would be the attractions' for trading and if we talk about real estate, it is much risky business. Sometimes in this business too much loss can be happen. But I also think that Bitcoin is better than stocks and real estate, because well know Bitcoin is the greatest currency of online market.. Any times  it a used easily . Day by day it's value is increasing. So for me it's changed the user life very short time. On the other hand,stock and real estate business is risky and  uncomfortable.. then that invest is a lot money.. so that is uneasy. So I do believe that Bitcoin is best!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: