Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc target  (Read 3621 times)
Talenter

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

Say I'm crazy, I feel like crazy. My target is 100k ant the end of next year.
Bitcoin is more than speculation. Bitcoin is a new world order.
Bitcoin is freedom and a chance for people in Zambia, Venezuela etc
Bitcoin is better than gold, cause you can't steel it.
There is so much Fiat-money who wants to be saved an so less Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

The target bitcoin will hit 10000$ in last of this year. Considering the previous years it maybe go bull run.Bitcoin is the future.No any doubt.
Ceratinly, there is no doubt with bitcoin being the future, but there still would be so many developments before we start seeing the real picture of the future.

There is every possibility of bitcoin hitting an ATH of $10000 by the end of the year and there is still every chance that it might not or even get above that as the mother of all digital currencies cannot stop being full of surprises. I am optimistic that the B2X fork will come and go and there would be more bullish trend for bitcoin at the end.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin
i think after 3rd fork the price of bitcoin will be 8k$ to 10k$ im going to convert all my altcoins to btc before hard fork so i can buy at the dip of all altcoins.

I wouldn't be so optimist if I were you. In my opinion, we can expect a huge decrease in the Bitcoin price the next following week/days when the fork will be out. It will be a good correction and I won't be surprised if the price decrease by $500 $800.
But if you are right, I will be happy to see Bitcoin reach $8000-$10,000

correct, this is already the seventh week for the bitcoin rising trend. and we know that whales are determining the time to take their profits. That means there will be a big decrese with the price. I'm sure, next week is the beginning of the price to decrease, so that by the end of the year bitcoin can touch the new ATH, maybe about $ 7.5k or more. if you're ready to buy altcoin, this is the right time.

If whales are really part of this rising trend, I don't think that $10,000 per coin will be enough for them to stop and release their coins, Whales are hodling hundreds of thousands of coins and once they released those coins for their payday a sudden drop on the price will happen and a price below $10,000 is not a good price for this gamble since price may drop to less than $1,000 and they might not do it again after that.
If someone will release their coins to create any bad situation for them there are buyers who are waiting to buy no such situation will occur and yeah that may be a concern so don’t release all you coin at single time wait and then sell and bitcoin has come so far that going back will be impossible from here prices will only rise so don’t worry about dump that will not occur it is unstoppable now so hope for best profit.
Blackdax

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

If BTC continue like that it will reach 10k soon and maybe more because the number is psychological so when it reached it will be high more and more, let see when he we do it
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

8k before the fork and than it will make correction to 5500 to 6000.
hope for good.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

yeah i agreed.THAT YOUR CRAZY not like feeling..$100k at the end of next year.thats more than expeculation.its hallucination .do you think giant country specially USA will let it happen?no never.i believe in bitcoin.i trust bitcoin.i respect bitcoin and i have faith in bitcoin.,but not that exaggerated thinking bitcoin climbing that high that fast..impossible
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

You are crazy and yet it might still happen.  Grin
No one can explain it. So why not? It might be a high goal but before 5k is just a strike to the moon which everyone doesnt believe would happen. Look at it now. They are all wrong of their predictions that it will just go back down to zero. This happenings cannot be foreseen so better make a higher goal.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

8k before the fork and than it will make correction to 5500 to 6000.
hope for good.

Bitcoin hitting $8000 is possible but I guess it will hit near to $7800 within November 16. And it will drop and a correction will take place, but its doubtful it will go below $6200-$6000.
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

Haha, I don't think so. Maybe Bitcoin price will drop a bit after the fork. It just recover at the end of 2017.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:21:00 PM

Fork is near and for sure other people panic selling so that's why the price decrease little . But for sure after fork maybe thewe see 8k dollars and that's my target price and I hope it will happen before end of tjis month. And my target price of bitcoin in the month of december is 9k upto 10k dollars and if that happen we can make more profit. I hope the price will increase more not to decrease.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

Yeah sure btc's target will be a boom in this november . Specially with a big fork as 16/11, cause every fork give Bitcoin a big chance to raise the price. 25/10 is an example for this explaintion.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:08:55 AM

It went off as I am expecting it.
The price is too high now that it became so scary to hold it.
I guess many are feeling the same way I do.
My target was just 7k and it went up more before I have even the time to decide whether to withdraw it or not.
Now, I expecting more and dont want to miss the opportunity of a greater profit.
The price increase of bitcoin is really scary, it has gone over the expectations. I was expecting a plus $7k price by the end of the year. I am both excited and worried at the same time about the price of bitcoin. It has make me nervous to decide to what to do. The price increase seems insane to me, I want to withdraw my holdings but at the same time I am looking to the value of my holdings that increased by almost more than a thousand dollar. This situation has now tied me to wait and watch for the next couple of weeks.
I would say scary is an understatement. Bitcoin really surpassed so many people's expectation because I remembered at the beginning of this year with so many speculations and so many people hoping for at least $4000 and then we just ended up having some crazy booms of all time and we are already above $7000 at the moment. That is just one story to tell knowing that bitcoin would even bring more possible surprises in the coming years.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

I think btc ride is over for some while.
Because segwit2x has ben canceled.
Now we can see little pullback to 6500 dollar.
And money maybe flow again into altcoin.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

I think btc ride is over for some while.
Because segwit2x has ben canceled.
Now we can see little pullback to 6500 dollar.
And money maybe flow again into altcoin.
I don't think that's gonna happen, the target for the ongoing month has been reached. Now the entire focus is towards the year end price which is expected to cross $10000. Right now the cancelation of segwit2x has created an outline of a price decrease by the falling days. Such a drop won't take place.
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

all definitely expect bitcoin prices to go up. but this morning $ 7.4k is now $ 7.1k, is it possible to go down, because there is already news that bitcoin will go down. I wait for the bitcoin boom.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

I think that Bitcoin price will rise in 2018 is about 10k$. In 2017 Bitcoin prices rate goes through at round 7.0-7.5k$.
I hope that though in present situation it is down but future it will ups and rises.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

You are crazy and yet it might still happen.  Grin
No one can explain it. So why not? It might be a high goal but before 5k is just a strike to the moon which everyone doesnt believe would happen. Look at it now. They are all wrong of their predictions that it will just go back down to zero. This happenings cannot be foreseen so better make a higher goal.

yes your right just like what other thought about bitcoin and now look for it this is really unexpectable price and after this might happen i think that bitcoin will show more unexpected price that will crash for some that dont believe that bitcoin can do lol. but we should wait for it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

all definitely expect bitcoin prices to go up. but this morning $ 7.4k is now $ 7.1k, is it possible to go down, because there is already news that bitcoin will go down. I wait for the bitcoin boom.

Just because one expects the bitcoin price to go up does not mean that we should be surprised when it goes down, bitcoin has an inherent level of volatility and even though the trend is upwards the price often falls.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

The target has been achieved by bitcoin crossing to $7,000 and though we are expecting the price to keep on raising till the end of this year before seeing a strong corrections. Bitcoin has been positive since the beginning of this year till now and this is happening because of the way people are accepting bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is booming currently and it's a signal that now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:38:00 AM

Well, it is your opinion and no one can say you are crazy because of that. However, $100,000 is unrealistic. We can be very much optimistic and I know bitcoin can really be full of surprises most especially with the huge level of growth seen this year but $100,000 is just out of it.

Also, we know that bitcoin has been really helping so many citizens of hyper inflated countries, such as Zimbabwe (not Zambia) and Venezuela, which is making bitcoin to sell at premium of $12,000 per BTC right now which is really a good thing showing how much value bitcoin can create.

Still, contrary to what you said, bitcoin can be stolen just as gold if you are not careful with your funds and you just leave them carelessly in the hands of hackers or you end up not tightening your wallet security very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: