Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc target  (Read 3621 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

btc november target is comming soon look at btc is boom Grin Grin

Well seems a good news for me. But how you sure about it ? I've not heard such news relate to btc target. Its become more better if you put the link here or news source. Maybe your news might true because the value of bitcoin is increasing and more people investing on it but i am afraid the price may fall down in future because i heard recently china has close some exchanges. You never know what will happen in the future.

I think the big guys are pushing for bitcoin to break the 10k barrier before the year ends. Its quite tight but i think one last bull run before the end of the year can push us closer to that target. Looking at how bitcoin performed the whole year, its possible

I'm not sure if there are entities that are pushing bitcoin to break the $10K barrier because its really hard to manipulate the price of bitcoin today as opposed to before when there are few investors in the market. Now its much spread out as compare to before so I don't think that they are really pushing. What I'm thinking is that new faces in the market, specially with a lot of cash are trying to get into the ecosystem. Well, it make sense though because bitcoin has really pushing the boundaries today and its just a matter of time that the price can get into the 5 digits zone like $10-$20K next year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Instead of NOV, DEC boom for my Christmas, Merry Merry..

Target i would say 10k at least. Regards, Happy Holiday as well!

Bitcoin target to $10k may reach soonest. I think it will happen because btc is continuosly increasing the value. If these would happen many of us could earn big.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:05:34 AM

Well it will take a while before we can get to $10K end of the year. segwit2x is already cancelled, the price is dropping already and we may see bitcoin below $7K this coming few days. What drove the price to new ATH is the anticipation of segwit2x, but since is has postponed already, I don't think we can continue with the bull run. Correction is already taking place and it will need a lot of investors to buy bitcoin once again to push the price to $10K at the end of the year. So it seems that $10K is achievable next year 2018.
The price has been constant on $8000 - $8300 for a while now but we cannot say yet if it is going to break lower than support or we will just keep seeing those little differences before it breaks another ATH. Definitely, market is back to normal right now and the bull run does not seem to be something to expect a lot that much, but one thing I will never do is to underestimate the surprises bitcoin always bring.

I think Btc will be 10000$ at the end of this year! Grin
As long as nothing halts its growth, I am very optimistic about this and I am pretty sure end of this year or very early next year would be some remarkable period for Bitcoin and $10,000 is just little, compared to what we will be experiencing in upcoming years.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:40:20 PM

Price will go more up and bitcoin worth more than it is now so those who are saying that there will be a fork are bit overconfident there will be no fork in coming days market cap will go more up and this will cause prices to rise more and in the mid of December 9k will be crossed in steady manner and keep praying for the more rise because I want to earn more before the Christmas and it is near so finger crossed.
There apparently is no fork and any one saying they are going ahead with segwit2x has probably been discarded already and we all know it is impossible to pull off. Probably it was just a way to create another FUD which did not work.
Still, any fork that is going to happen next, since there is a stupid bitcoin silver that was supposed to happen by December, is not a threat to the value of bitcoin and it is just going to end up as stupid as it sounds.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

Most of us wish that there would be a boom in bitcoin price after novenber.But situation seems little bit complicated since segwit 2x has majority of miners support and so if it succeeds and replaces the bitcoin,then bitcoin future would be a big question mark.

It is also said that its a master plan by chinese miners to devalue the brand by supporting segwit 2x and at the same time,pumping BCH and claiming that BCH is the true bitcoin.

Every thing is being executed as per the master plan and now,BCH is getting pumped.

Only satisfying news is that F2Pool has withdrawn its support for segwi 2x and many more pools are expected to withdraw their support.

We could all get a clear answer only on november 15th.
As personally my bitcoin target is it will go to 20k in mid of 2k18 and on that time there will be profit everywhere so buy now to achieve alt of profit at that time and a lot of investors are now rushing toward this coin because they are visionary and they know that future will be all about bitcoin and I am very sure that this coin will be soon known as global coin and this coin will be the game changer for many regions.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

BTC is falling down now. It will recover in December. The target is $12000. I belive it.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

I think that the next taget of BTC is $13 thousand and it might happen in january or even earlier. After that it will go up to get to $20K.  Grin
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

I think that the next taget of BTC is $20 thousand and it might happen in 2018 or even earlier. After that it will go up to get to $50K.  Grin

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

BTC is falling down now. It will recover in December. The target is $12000. I belive it.
Just some newbies who recently invested on bitcoin selling off their coins to make quick profit, nothing else. Will just take few days to recover back to $11,000. Is already around $10,500.
There apparently is no fork and any one saying they are going ahead with segwit2x has probably been discarded already and we all know it is impossible to pull off. Probably it was just a way to create another FUD which did not work.
Still, any fork that is going to happen next, since there is a stupid bitcoin silver that was supposed to happen by December, is not a threat to the value of bitcoin and it is just going to end up as stupid as it sounds.
Bitcoin silver? How many more stupid forks are we going to see? I thought the next one was bitcoin diamond.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

I think that the next taget of BTC is $13 thousand and it might happen in january or even earlier. After that it will go up to get to $20K.  Grin

There is not target for bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is increased due to potential increasing of bitcoin every day. Now the price of bitcoin again moving forward to 11k$,so the next raise for bitcoin will be 12k$.This will reach 15k$ at the end of January. This will happen sure waiting for the raise of bitcoin to 13000$.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

There is not target for bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is increased due to potential increasing of bitcoin every day. Now the price of bitcoin again moving forward to 11k$,so the next raise for bitcoin will be 12k$.This will reach 15k$ at the end of January. This will happen sure waiting for the raise of bitcoin to 13000$.
Yes there is no target for bitcoin because price is very volatile. Bitcoin price may continues to fall or it may rising high anytime. As we can see the demand moving the price increasing.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:56:17 PM

Yes there is no target for bitcoin because price is very volatile. Bitcoin price may continues to fall or it may rising high anytime. As we can see the demand moving the price increasing.
I think the aim of bitcoin is to take world into under its feathers so that everyone can use this coin and people use it spend it and hold it and get profit from it and as this achievement is going to be done soon because people are here who are eagerly waiting that this coin will be declared s global currency as well and once this will be done then the aim of bitcoin will in billions and in future richness will be measured by bitcoin you owe.
Blackdax

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

If BTC continue like that it will reach 10k soon and maybe more because the number is psychological so when it reached it will be high more and more, let see when he we do it

As I say before he reach 11K and I think It will be more and more and may be he reach 15K before end of year
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

How can you sure for that? .. I heard that there is news in china that  all exchanges will be close so i think it will affect the price of bitcoin again if exchanges are close again..
Bitcoin is just getting increase its value because of coming fork and people are investing more just to getting more benefits of getting free fork coins..
This is  just what i seen here.
what you've seen is wrong.because bitcoin price until now is
growing the OP is right the and all of us that has faith in bitcoin..

For the OP your prediction is great from this post until now bitcoin
achieved its highest price of more than $12,000 and still climbing high.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:31:24 AM

The target bitcoin will hit 10000$ in last of this year. Considering the previous years it maybe go bull run.Bitcoin is the future.No any doubt.
There is no doubt as far as bitcoin’s future is concerned, but you have jumped more than reality. In the last of this year, we may see there downfall for bitcoin. This is reality, although it is against the bitcoin’s fame but all this is about is reality. We have seen such a huge price so far, but don you think there will be downfall as per the past tells us about. Still, hope for the best.
There is nothing bad about bitcoin decreasing in value rather the dumps are highly cherished by investors and new people who want to get into bitcoin business. Bitcoin is going to pump hard every time it decrease in value and this is what I have observed and experienced up till now. I am pretty sure that it is going to touch 7000 dollars and can even go beyond by the end of 2017.
In fact, it is always a chance to buy up for profit. There is always a little stuff I keep somewhere is cases like that and I have never missed it unless I am on a trip and I am unable to even use my phone until the value surges back up. Corrections are normal and they are always there to kind of prove the strength of bitcoin's support. However, it is already above $7000 right now and we just have one more resistance to break. What happens after then is unknown yet.
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

I think it could easily reach to 20k$ in the January of 2018 for sure. Nothing can stop Bitcoin for now because most of them now are slowly accepting Bitcoin.
stan_almighty1

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:59:33 PM

I've heard people said that 100k$ in 2019 is the last target of Bitcoin .
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

which you say is true now in December Bitcoin price goes up 100% from the previous price.
let's think for 2020 that the price of Bitcoin = Lamborghini

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:33 AM

I think it could easily reach to 20k$ in the January of 2018 for sure. Nothing can stop Bitcoin for now because most of them now are slowly accepting Bitcoin.

Most likely that 2018 could be the year that bitcoin reaches $20K. Many has speculated that it could hit and surpass at the end of the year, but its highly unlikely. It reaches $18K though, however the mental barriers that was by the trader is to book a sell order that's why we did see some minor corrections along the way. Its steady at $16K-$17K, which for me is good and its already a strong price.

Let's us continue to watch the march towards $20K though, I wouldn't be surprise if we did surpass it this year, from based from my opinion 2018 will be the time to get it there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:54 AM

Most likely that 2018 could be the year that bitcoin reaches $20K. Many has speculated that it could hit and surpass at the end of the year, but its highly unlikely. It reaches $18K though, however the mental barriers that was by the trader is to book a sell order that's why we did see some minor corrections along the way. Its steady at $16K-$17K, which for me is good and its already a strong price.

Let's us continue to watch the march towards $20K though, I wouldn't be surprise if we did surpass it this year, from based from my opinion 2018 will be the time to get it there.
Expecting to happen this early next year, maybe first quarter will give us a glimpse of 20k$ as I'm looking for this current movement I saw a big
support approaching though we are seeing some small correction overtime but then again upward trend still showing strong, hold and wait would
be the best game plan to earn much bigger inside this investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: