Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so.  (Read 2152 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:06:11 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 05:15:19 PM by Metros

Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.network/

Your opinion?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

Both Binance and KuCoin are good but KuCoin has some growing to do Smiley  I believe KuCoin can be bigger than Binance just because it can cater to US and China.  Unless the regulation is lifted.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

Both Binance and KuCoin are good but KuCoin has some growing to do Smiley  I believe KuCoin can be bigger than Binance just because it can cater to US and China.  Unless the regulation is lifted.

I think they are designed in a way that regulations wont affect unlike bittrex/polo.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

Haven't heard the name kucoin till now, looks pretty now but as binance is having good trading volume lately.
I am still using bittrex and hoping they will not just suspend me like they have done to thousands of bittrex accounts.
Polo is still struggling to resolve all support tickets....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

Haven't heard the name kucoin till now, looks pretty now but as binance is having good trading volume lately.
I am still using bittrex and hoping they will not just suspend me like they have done to thousands of bittrex accounts.

We'll if you want to try it...consider my referral (see my signature) Cheesy

As I said, they had problems initially but seem to have been resolved.  They also offered their coin (5 KCS)  to all users as an offering for the make amends for the trouble.

Most my trades at one time was with POLO...now I have nothing there and mostly use Binance, Bittrex and KuCoin now.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

I don't take any chances.

I moved all my coins/tokens from Bittrex and Polo to Kucoin, Binance & Liqui.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

I like Binance and KuCoin. I haven't had any major issues with Kucoin and believe it will continue to grow. Bittrex has been slow to add new coins, and the coins they do add are odd ones that aren't as desirable. Binance/KuCoin are both looking to grow and add the coins we all want.

Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

How does kucoin work?
Their WP just explains the ICO lol...

Or is it just another centralised exchange?
Savik

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

How does kucoin work?

It is a centralized exchange similar to Binance. It has some Bonus programs for KCS coin holders and an invitation referral program which pays a bonus. This should help:

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-launch-invitation-bonus-plan-on-1st-october/

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

Anyone use Binance without verification... and if verified, anyone get verified without a passport?  Also, how much do you trust these new exchanges?  If you frequently trade it means you have to keep coins on the exchange for quick moves.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

I agree that Binance is much better than Bittrex now. With the recent issues happening, I am reluctant to trade in Bittrex. Haven’t hear of Kucoin, will check it out.

Anyone use Binance without verification... and if verified, anyone get verified without a passport?  Also, how much do you trust these new exchanges?  If you frequently trade it means you have to keep coins on the exchange for quick moves.

The daily withdrawal is 2 BTC for non verified users. I verified using my passport recently. A few month back, Binance refused to verify without a passport, I believe it should be the same now.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.com/

Your opinion?

A lot of exchange start ups try to impress their client when they are trying to register themselves in the mind of the participants in the market especially when the there are large number of players offering the same thing. The moment they get their target audiences and even surpass it just with few numbers, they also begin to be guilty of those things we are all accusing the big players today. Its just like someone comparing how fast a transaction on a coin platform is to bitcoin and by that decide its the best option without considering the amount of volume that is happening on the bitcoin network every seconds.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

I like Binance and KuCoin. I haven't had any major issues with Kucoin and believe it will continue to grow. Bittrex has been slow to add new coins, and the coins they do add are odd ones that aren't as desirable. Binance/KuCoin are both looking to grow and add the coins we all want.

It is true, Bittrex adding weird and unknown coins. something weird happen there, they are far away from crypto community interests..
Savik

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

Anyone use Binance without verification... and if verified, anyone get verified without a passport?  Also, how much do you trust these new exchanges?  If you frequently trade it means you have to keep coins on the exchange for quick moves.

I used Binance for quite a while with just the basic Level 1 account and no verification, but the 2 BTC withdrawal limit started to get in the way when I would move funds, so I used a passport and verified the next level up. I trust them, and I am aware of risks keeping coins on exchanges, but there are risks keeping coins in hardware/software wallets as well.

Metros (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

How does kucoin work?

Just like any other exchange... with a little twist Smiley

Register and see
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

you are right, Kucoin & Binance are the chinese versions of Bittrex & Poloniex
Volant

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

I'm starting to use Binance a lot more than Bittrex now if I can help it. The only issue is Binance not having the amount of coins I'd like to be trading in.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

Bittrex lucked many of my friends accounts, they all move to kucoin and binance now..
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

It certainly seems like Binance and especially Kucoin are the hot topic right now in terms of exchanges, though given some time I expect to see a decentralised exchange really begin to dominate the market in the coming years.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:46:53 PM

It's seems Kucoin is gathering some momentum right now. Someone in a whatsapp group that I am a member of posted a link to kucoin.com  and I have checked it out. The interface seems pretty user friendly and the webpage loads faster. Also if you hold KCS token, you stand to get some bonus rewards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: