Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 11:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so.  (Read 2168 times)
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

In fact, a very similar story))
On Kucoin for a very long time, I can not pass through the verification. But it is possible without him. But already 3 weeks have written "Wait"
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

The days of Bittrex and Polo are long gone.
Binanace and Kucoin are good enough even without verification if you are not withdrawing large at once.
And the success of these have influenced many newer exchanges like Viabtc's Coinex.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ojack36

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

The days of Bittrex and Polo are long gone.
Binanace and Kucoin are good enough even without verification if you are not withdrawing large at once.
And the success of these have influenced many newer exchanges like Viabtc's Coinex.

I tried to find the owner of Kucoin and some videos on the team behind it there a shadow company you will probable get robbed like I did .

They gave my funds or took my funds either way I lost money on Kucoin .. I used all the security measures its easy to verfy that I did and I had nobody login to my email to confirm the withdralws I have the ip logs for that too.

I have contacted Kucoin and they have not replies at all .

If you put money on Kusoin maybe you will lucky and not get robbed I have no Idea.

I have had money on BLeutrade fro years lol little bitty exchange with half the security and its was still there put money on Kucoin and get robbed in a matter of days .

Kucoin is like Cryptsy or Mt. Gox.
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

I have used both Kucoin and Binance for some number of transactions and i think they are quite great. I trust them, and I am aware of risks keeping coins on exchanges, but there are risks keeping coins in hardware/software wallets as well.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.network/

Your opinion?
Looks like they are taking over the volume though I haven't been trade on those exchange because I never had a problem with bittrex after they verify my account. I think their advantage are lower fee and bigger maximum withdrawal per day. I also don't use poloniex since they had a problem with support, I withdraw all my asset and transfer to bittrex. 
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Your opinion?

I don't have anything against both of the exchanges but Kucoin has been in a recent bad lighting?

I can't remember if its verify, but the thing is it is documented. They send all the details on their medium post.

Anyways, I love binance. it's quick and a very good user interface.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

i use to like polo and bittrex but they are losing the game these days. they still have good volume though but there are lots of exchanges that are coming out that might even bury them in the list. sooner the projects like midex will also be launched. there are several projects that also have an exchange of their own and you can see it on their roadmaps.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Actually both exchanges are quite good, somewhat similar although they have a long way to go. The future? Not really. I see the future being decentralized exchanges, not centralized ones like Binance, Kucoin, and many others.

Decentralization is the future
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

Both binance and kucoin are very good for traders, in terms of transaction fee, and trading volume, I have all my coin on binance, kucoin and hitbtc, and I'm sure they are growing higher so soon.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

I believe so. In addition, I personally prefer Kucoin because of its security.
It's one step better than Binance according to the record, Binance got hacked and Kucoin never at least till this moment.
Binance has bigger market cap than Kucoin but not much. And I believe security is the first element when you want to use website to trade and store your coin.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:07:05 AM

I used both of them the kucoin and binance they are good exchanges no need verification to withdraw but I more like binance because of high volume there, low transaction fee and very popular exchanges. Poloniex and bittrex are popular in last year but now it seems people don't like it because always having a problem their exchanges too many complain.

tioman

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I had some KCS and other coins. Someone hacked me and stole all my coins Cry. Nobody cares. I can't do anything against the thief Undecided
Kucoin sucks. The thief can do whole what he wants on the blockchain. Who can stop him?
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

Yes, you are right kucoin and binance are both crypto exchange giant now, they have succeeded in displacing bittrex and poloniex. Kucoin and binance have easy to use features and they are user friendly.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

I think it's dangerous to do such comparisons, ur going to look for patterns that don't exist. Better look at each exchange as a unique entity.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

I would not be so quick to decide that such giants as bittrex and Polo are so easy to give their positions, although of course after buying these exchanges the community obviously needs something new. Of course now Binance is also a redeemed exchange. We are waiting for a new decentralized stock exchanges.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

Kucoin recently added some extra layer of security which impressed me, I'm considering to use kucoin as one of my major token exchanges. I don't agree with the fees, some users were complaining about the high withdrawal fees, I didn't try it yet.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

binance has already proved that it is the strongest candidate replace bittrex/polo, i have no doubt about it

kucoin is my first exchange for trading lately, but they have thing to do until they become as big as binance

kucoin will be one of the best also, i never had any problem at kucoin

i am using bibox also, it is nice one,too...but to much fake trading at bibox makes me sick

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

I would agree with binance, but not with kucoin.

Although kucoin has popularity, the actual volume of trade on the site isn't that much.
Actually, Bibox (which has no name recognition has better volume).

Of course, kucoin's growth is phenomenal and it can easily be one of the top exchanges, but for now, it seems most people are satisfied with just having binance be the granddaddy of them all.

My own personal opinion, is that people will flock en masse to a new exchange the moment it shows signs of booming.
The biggest contender I can think of is Coss.

A lot of investors are eager to jump in on an exchange when it is new and its coin is still undervalued.

But, yes, the old giants are all becoming irrelevant and unusable.
Poloniex, hitbtc, bittrex, cryptopia, they all have insane fees and technical problems up the wazoo.
They have already proven that they can't scale and handle truly large volume.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Your opinion?

This happens because Bittrex and Poloniex are quite strict regarding their membership and withdrawal of funds because you need to do verification first before you can actually withdraw you're money but you can always deposit with that many users cant access their funds because it is hard to get in touch with the help providers. Meanwhile in Kucoin and Binance you can actually trade and withdraw your coins without any hassle thus many people started to use it than Bittrex & Polo.
Cryptocracyforall

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Definitely taking over with superior customer service,options and interface.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: