Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If people stop buying bitcoin  (Read 7167 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

Most likely when no one else is interested in buying auto prices will drop dramatically and this will make bitcoin prices very bad for the future if the price decreases
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

if no one buys another bitcoin then it can be said that bitcoin has reached the saturation point means that no one is interested anymore with bitcoin, of course this will make the bitcoin destroyed and no longer valuable

Well actually I agree with you that if people stop buying bitcoin it will be no longer valuable.

If it happens i think we can say that bitcoin reaches it peak that no one is interested anymore.Its demand will fall also, so the price is stable for no good.

But i think in reality, people stop buying bitcoin will never gonna happens why? Simply because some people especially those doing signature campaign will be soon have a stable job and will have a capital to start investing in bitcoin. I know that everyone doing campaign is aiming or wishing to start investing. That even their are so busy doing their job, they still have extra income through investing and waiting to reinvest if the value of bitcoin is at high price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

I don't think people will stop to buy bitcoin because this is very volatile then is ever attracted by new investitors but 8f it will happen the price will stabilize more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

What will happen if people just stop buying bitcoin? Will bitcoin be as usable as now Or will it be a step towards the end?

How will the market value react to it, people wanting to sell bitcoin but there is no one to buy.
If people stop buying bitcoin, this will mean the lack of demand for it, and hence its complete depreciation. That is, its price will be zero. True, it is still difficult for me to imagine under what circumstances this can happen. When other types of crypto currency develop, they begin to interact with each other and it seems unlikely that such an event scenario. In any case, given the large current demand for bitcoin, this is almost unrealistic.

twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

bitcoin will be stopped to buy only those who consider it unpromising (yes, there are such people) or those who consider its price too high. and the price is high because there is demand for it and all other crypts are oriented to it. therefore, it will not be bought if demand decreases, but this is already a matter of time.
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

At some point, probably around 2140, the last bitcoin will be produced, but this does not mean that the network will collapse. In addition to premiums for calculating hashes, the miners receive transaction processing fees.
Tripserex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

I don't think it will happens. There is no reason. The demand is high and will be high too as day by day more people know bitcoin and its potential.

If what you said happens, price will fall as demand is lower than supply. But as I mentioned it never happens.

There would be a possibility for less demand in buying bitcoin but it's impossible people will stop buying Bitcoin because it's not only for investment. Bitcoin can be used as money transfer, smart contracts and you can used as well in paying like some stores which now accepting Bitcoin as a payments.
Tripserex

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

bitcoin is a prior business. it will be used no matter how much or less it is.so do not think that it will not buy people.

I agree with you i don't think so people will stop buying Bitcoin because its very useful in many ways especially in financial networks, can do transactions in many ways. Still in the future the supply with a very high degree of accuracy. Bitcoin has already has its name in the business.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

It is very unlikely to happen but suppose that this does happen for argument reasons, as long as circulatiom of bitcoins is still going on I don't think bitcoin would "die." The value would suffer losses but it would jot reach the point of death in my opinion, although bitcoin is highly unstable there is a powerful technology behind it that protects bitcoin from these worse-case scenarios.  I don't believe bitcoin would go to the point of death in the market. It would only suffer losses.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

If people stop buying bitcoin have a worst and difficult situation that cause of problem for the some investor and trader of bitcoin they end of bitcoin in over the world then a value of bitcoin are decrease, in my opinion if the day is happened for this problem you can use your mind to help to reimprove again and dont stop to believe.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

If people stop buying bitcoin then the bitcoin market will stand still. Bitcoin will die and many people lose money because of bitcoin investment. Me too, if bitcoin stops growing I will lose a huge amount of money. Every month, thanks to bitcoin, I have more income to support my family.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

That won't happen. In all the years that bitcoin has existed it did not happen. Why would it start now? Panic is not founded în real facts.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

What will happen if people just stop buying bitcoin? Will bitcoin be as usable as now Or will it be a step towards the end?

How will the market value react to it, people wanting to sell bitcoin but there is no one to buy.

it will totaly end if no one will buy it, it will be useless for example if you have a business and no one will buy your product obviously you will close your business right? just like bitcoin we all know that its a decentralized currency so if no one buy it or invest on it it will lost its value it will be useless.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

That won't happen. In all the years that bitcoin has existed it did not happen. Why would it start now? Panic is not founded în real facts.

of course that wont possibly happen because the trend of bitcoin is still popular and aside from being popular , bitcoin is also useful in any ways , not just as a currency or for payment purposes but also as an asset or for business ideas.  

but let say people will stop buying bitcoins , i think the value of it will never increase anymore  rather it will only became stable and stuck at its current price if ever people wont sell their coins bit if they did sell their remaining holdings , then the btc value will proabably go down below zero.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

i think many people will not let it happen because bitcoin now is could be an alternative job,so many people wouldn`t stop buying it because they can earn money on it without many doings,in bitcoin all you have to do is to wait until the price is getting high and if this happen you should sell your bitcoin but it depends on you.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

I do not think people will act like a fool? I believe that Bitcoin will reign in one day. So Why would people stop purchasing Bitcoin?
When people reign in then the bitcoin goes up which is why it has become the most successful currency in the world. That means that people are not a fool because they are buying it for all those reasons and they will continue to hodl for as long as they live. This is why bitcoin is becoming the biggest currency available.

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

The demand of bitcoin decreases together with the price of it in the market and suddenly it will lose its value in the crypto currency world. But I think it will not happen and people won't let it happen because bitcoin helps them by means of financial aspects and they think this is the start of future currency in the world. Bitcoin knowns for being the foundation of any coin you'll see in the crypto industry, so there is no possibility of having removing it from the market. And I think bitcoin is just starting its journey and there are many years before another coin surpass it.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Then it step towards to the end.Because there is no demand.Here demand is a most valueable thing.If you don't have any demand you can't move forward.What do you think guys? Let me know..
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

Just like any other investment, if we stop to buy btc will fall down the value and if sell are btc it will also fall down like any other investors..if thé demand is low value will low
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

If people stop buying bitcoin have a worst and difficult situation that cause of problem for the some investor and trader of bitcoin they end of bitcoin in over the world then a value of bitcoin are decrease, in my opinion if the day is happened for this problem you can use your mind to help to reimprove again and dont stop to believe.
Bitcoin will die if people will stop buying bitcoin because there will be no more demand. It will have a great bad effect on different aspect. Investors and traders will lose their money because of bitcoin. The price will slowly falling and it cant recover anymore because no one buying it.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: