Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:11:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If people stop buying bitcoin  (Read 7171 times)
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:17 AM

If people stop buying bitcoin then there will be a time when bitcoin is lost in the market. But if in my opinion it would not have happened if many countries had legalize bitcoin.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:38 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:55:41 AM by Xw73

I think with bitcoins popularity and demand I'm sure people will not stop buying bitcoin. Despite the price of bitcoin losses this month, I'm sure 2018 is just another year for bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

If people stop buying bitcoin then there will be a time when bitcoin is lost in the market. But if in my opinion it would not have happened if many countries had legalize bitcoin.

Reality is, there is not a lot of countries that made the legalization for bitcoin and we are just waiting for them to legalize bitcoin and i think that in the future we can expect some people stop buying bitcoin maybe because they will find some better coins out there that has a better feature and technical structure compare to bitcoin.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

Price of bitcoin will go down as per the representation of supply,demand and price relationship. If everyone would just hold their bitcoin, then economic status will go down. Consuming is part of the economy because the gold or value moves around the economy.Somehow, I don't think that people buying bitcoin because Bitcoin itself is useful as a technological currency or cryptocurrency.

If this happend that people stop buying bitcoin many cryptocurrencies are affected thier price value i think in the market will go down or else it will lead us to loose of the cryptocurrencies.so we have to pray that this woul be happend. Because bitcoin is very useful to all of us we need this kind of investment.because her in bitcoin we see our future secure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Petmalu001

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Let’s not assume everyone stops mining, but let’s say the largest miners who have dedicated warehouses full of miners stop mining. This would cause the

network to come to a screeching halt, no blocks would be found until the block difficulty readjusts. This happens every 2 weeks. Bitcoin’s mining algorithm

is about guessing random numbers, and hoping you get lucky. The mining difficulty indicates the threshold of a valid magic number. Any number less than

the given difficulty is a valid block. Any number larger than the given difficulty is considered an invalid block by Bitcoin’s mining algorithm.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

What will happen if people just stop buying bitcoin? Will bitcoin be as usable as now Or will it be a step towards the end?

How will the market value react to it, people wanting to sell bitcoin but there is no one to buy.

For me if people stop buying bitcoin the price of it will be reduce. Other said that bitcoin will gone in market if no one buys it. If this happened that people stop buying bitcoin many cryptocurrencies are affected their price value i think in the market will go down or else it will lead us to loose of the cryptocurrencies.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

People never stop buying bitcoin and some people even mortgaging their assets to buy bitcoins

This is the new asset class emerging rapidly to replace the relationship and rights of government on money in circulation.

People should be the owner for their money

SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

Nonsense to stop buying stuff that making profit for you without any moves and work. People will keep buying bitcoins until they reciving profit.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

What will happen if people just stop buying bitcoin? Will bitcoin be as usable as now Or will it be a step towards the end?

How will the market value react to it, people wanting to sell bitcoin but there is no one to buy.
I don't know when people won't buy bitcoin. When all countries in the world openly ban bitcoin, what you say is likely to happen, and bitcoin will become worthless.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Nonsense to stop buying stuff that making profit for you without any moves and work. People will keep buying bitcoins until they reciving profit.
Well if people will stop buying bitcoin, i am sure that the price of bitcoin is we will dump very high and i am sure that bitcoin is we will not be the best cryptocurrency among the rest if all people is we will stop buying bitcoin and i also think the bitcoin can eliminate in the market if people will stop buying bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pakhi22

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

If people stop buying bitcoin then bitcoin price will be go down. because less sales of bitcoin price will be go down. but i think no one miss this chance to make good profit from bitcoin.

BrowneFlora

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

When everyone does not recognize bitcoin, people stop buying it. But I don't think that's going to happen, and now many countries recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin,
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

ok I think that would be impossible because bitcoin is continuously gaining its popularity and more and more investors do invest in bitcoin, more people are buying it. Answering your what if question, it has a simple answer, remember in your economics class,if the price is high, the demand would be low making less people to invest in bitcoin. If people stop investing in bitcoin, I guess there will be less supply and its price will be low.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Bitcoin has a fixed circulating supply so if people stop buying bitcoin, I think it is justifiable that bitcoin price will going down.
Because this is the law of demand and supply: If demand is high, the supply is low; in that way the price of bitcoin will go up.
And if demand is low, the supply is high; in that way also the price of bitcoin will go down.
So that bitcoin price were really affected if every time the number of demand and supply change.
Bella Thorne

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

If people stop buying bitcoin then bitcoin price will be go down. because less sales of bitcoin price will be go down. but i think no one miss this chance to make good profit from bitcoin.
I totally agree with you if people we will stop buying bitcoin there are a big possibility that the price of bitcoin will go down very high, and for me if all people we will srop buying bitcoin it has a big chance that the ethereum will overtake bitcoin as the best among the rest.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

If there's no buyers bitcoin could be lost because investor or buyers is the main source of why bitcoin price is getting pump but i think it will not happen because for now many people want to know about bitcoin because they want to earn money by using it .

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

If they stop buying bitcoim it will lead to loss , loss of the producer.And maybe the country itsef. Consumer which are the buyer who main reason why it continous to grow and build lots of money with the countey. And I think it will not happen as long as we the buyer still prioritize it.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Bitcoin will always buy, as it is an excellent investment opportunity, with the help of bitcoin you can earn and store profitably money. And I don't see any reason why people will stop buying bitcoin.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Ofcourse if people stop buying bitcoin, the price of it will not go up that much. If everbody sell but no one buy, that was very sad. Because they will not have profit on what they invest. But the fact  bitcoin exist and still ongoing.theres nothingto worry because there will be sure buyers.
bigbosma

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Even if we assume that this will happen, then bitcoin will lose its impetus for development, since its value consists of investing in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: