Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:56:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING  (Read 28419 times)
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

I was very interesteing in the TabTrader service, which Finom will launch in the near future, although I myself do not know much about trading. Will this exchange be something like PAMM accounts or social trading?
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

Good day to all readers of this branch! I couldn’t pass by and not talk about the wonderful Finom’s product - Beetle! I have been using this application for 3 months, it has never failed me. I easily buy Ethereum or Bitcoin if necessary. But most of all I like is here - saving time. I can perform the operation in a few minutes, and pay for my purchase with my bank card. I recommend everyone to try and follow the further development of Finom services.
finom.io

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

Will you be able to spend FIN tokens only on various services in Finom services?

Hello
No, FINs are not utility tokens, but security
Check our post about it https://medium.com/@Finom.io/what-are-fin-tokens-utility-or-security-b3c774b1c15b
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

Hello. Can you explain the newcomer, what is the essence of the maintenance of operations for the purchase of Ethereum and Bitcoin in the Cryptonit service?
iVah1d

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

can iranian investors participate in ICO? if yes do you accept our original government issued documents for verification ? or we have to translate them?
thank you.
finom.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

can iranian investors participate in ICO? if yes do you accept our original government issued documents for verification ? or we have to translate them?
thank you.

Yes, Iranian investors are allowed to participate Finom Token sale.
Verification is not necessary in investing via cryptocurrency.
Gooffy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Good day to all readers of this branch! I couldn’t pass by and not talk about the wonderful Finom’s product - Beetle! I have been using this application for 3 months, it has never failed me. I easily buy Ethereum or Bitcoin if necessary. But most of all I like is here - saving time. I can perform the operation in a few minutes, and pay for my purchase with my bank card. I recommend everyone to try and follow the further development of Finom services.

I agree with you.
Project have a good team.
Good luck guys!
finom.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:41:18 AM

Hello everyone. Does anyone know what kind of protection of funds received during the ICO company provide?

Raised funds will be deposited to our American escrow partner's account to ensure highest level of security. At later point, funds will be transfered to the Finom account.
finom.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

Does anyone have experience with Nanopool? Can you tell me how much time will I need to spend after registering to start mining crypto-currency?

After finishing registration, you can start mining operations almost immediately, after a few initial configuration steps.
finom.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:53:49 AM

Hello. Can you explain the newcomer, what is the essence of the maintenance of operations for the purchase of Ethereum and Bitcoin in the Cryptonit service?

We would appreciate if you will specify your question a bit Smiley
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:31:41 AM

Hello. Why do you position TabTrader as a mobile terminal for trading crypto-currencies?
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:33:33 AM

Hello. Why do you position TabTrader as a mobile terminal for trading crypto-currencies?

Hello! Because Tab Trader allows you trading crypto currency directly from your smartphone. Finom developed a convenient mobile app which is the most popular in the Play Market in this area in order to do this. By the way, the mobile app TabTrader is also adapted for iOS.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:36:22 AM

Hello! Because Tab Trader allows you trading crypto currency directly from your smartphone. Finom developed a convenient mobile app which is the most popular in the Play Market in this area in order to do this. By the way, the mobile app TabTrader is also adapted for iOS.
I strongly doubt that it’s convenient to trade using a smartphone, whether if we consider crypto currency or fiat money. Just imagine how inconvenient it is to carry out deals with a bunch of settings on such a small screen. And if you take into account the strong volatility of the crypto-currency market, a small mistake that is made because of the smartphone can make you lose a considerable sum of money.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

I strongly doubt that it’s convenient to trade using a smartphone, whether if we consider crypto currency or fiat money. Just imagine how inconvenient it is to carry out deals with a bunch of settings on such a small screen. And if you take into account the strong volatility of the crypto-currency market, a small mistake that is made because of the smartphone can make you lose a considerable sum of money.

Probably, if everything was as you say, the mobile terminal TabTrader would not have become so popular. They are daily used by more than 300 thousand people. And why? Because the developers made it as simple as it is possible. You can easily open and close transactions, set technical indicators, draw tables and much more for a few tapes on the screen. Therefore, do not mislead users unless you yourself have tried to work with TabTrader.
romfish

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:27 AM

Probably, if everything was as you say, the mobile terminal TabTrader would not have become so popular. They are daily used by more than 300 thousand people. And why? Because the developers made it as simple as it is possible. You can easily open and close transactions, set technical indicators, draw tables and much more for a few tapes on the screen. Therefore, do not mislead users unless you yourself have tried to work with TabTrader.
By the way, I’ve also read that transactions can be put directly on the chart in the app. And if you doubt the accuracy of this method, you can set specific parameters manually, and then there will be no errors.
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, it will be possible to use a single multi-currency Finom wallet in order to work with the service TabTrader?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

By the way, I’ve also read that transactions can be put directly on the chart in the app. And if you doubt the accuracy of this method, you can set specific parameters manually, and then there will be no errors.
I read all your discussions, and it became interesting for me to try this app myself, and I will do it in the near future. By the way, can you tell me, is TabTrader distributed free of charge?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please, can one make a deal with other users of Cryptonit?
romfish

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

I read all your discussions, and it became interesting for me to try this app myself, and I will do it in the near future. By the way, can you tell me, is TabTrader distributed free of charge?
Yes, the app can be downloaded for free in Play Market or in the App Store. The only thing you have to pay is a standard exchange commission in the process of trading.
finom.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:10:43 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please, can one make a deal with other users of Cryptonit?

Sure, Finom ecosystem is going to support a variety of ways for users to interact with each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: