Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: prism-break.org  (Read 1257 times)
tigusoft (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:20:41 AM

prism-break.org - nice website, but in section "Online transactions" is only Bitcoin. There should be other major cryptocoins. People should know that there are other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:23:33 AM

No one cares about your monopoly coins.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:23:47 AM

prism-break.org - nice website, but in section "Online transactions" is only Bitcoin. There should be other major cryptocoins. People should know that there are other coins.

I would avoid exposing people to clone scam-coins.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:24:40 AM

Name another "major" crypto currency, go ahead, Try.

Litecoin? No. Its not "major" It's an alternate ripoff of Bitcoins
Perhaps second life currency? Not anonymous
The Major, Major issue that you're going to come across is that the "other major cryptocoins" are probobly not anonymous, Wich is the whole point of the Prism-Break.org website

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 01:07:26 PM

I would avoid exposing people to clone scam-coins.
Yeah, too much temptation.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:11:43 PM

Alt coins are mostly useless. That is why they are not listed there.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 01:13:12 PM

There are exceptions... but only a few such as LTC.

Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 10:07:38 AM

BTC is the most used, so it's the one to be suggested.

Every other alt coin is just noise yet.

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:49:18 PM

Please let me know what definitive advantage LTC has over BTC, apart the fact that it was quite good to everybody that has speculated with it so far.

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:34:58 PM

Please let me know what definitive advantage LTC has over BTC, apart the fact that it was quite good to everybody that has speculated with it so far.

The confirmations are faster.
luke.watson

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:34:24 PM

DNS provider - Namecoin
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:49:05 PM

Wow, 2.5 minutes is so superior to 10 minutes, in fact we see all vendors dumping BTC for LTC because 2.5 minutes open you so many new possibilities that make 10 minutes obsolete.

It's BS and you know it. LTC is piggybacking BTCs success without introducing any fundamental changes, as all the others scam coins.

Disclaimer: I'm holding LTC and I made a big profit speculating with LTC. But Im also making a good profit speculation with XRP, which is the ultimate centralized and premined scam coin. Stupidity has no limit.

Teka

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:51:53 PM

Wow, 2.5 minutes is so superior to 10 minutes, in fact we see all vendors dumping BTC for LTC because 2.5 minutes open you so many new possibilities that make 10 minutes obsolete.

It's BS and you know it. LTC is piggybacking BTCs success without introducing any fundamental changes, as all the others scam coins.

Disclaimer: I'm holding LTC and I made a big profit speculating with LTC. But Im also making a good profit speculation with XRP, which is the ultimate centralized and premined scam coin. Stupidity has no limit.

It makes a difference in real life situations such as buying food in a restaurant.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:55:41 PM

It makes a difference in real life situations such as buying food in a restaurant.

No it doesn't. You have never bought food in a restaurant with LTC, and you know it. For immediate transactions, you have VISA. That's not the point of crypto.

Teka

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:07:35 PM

No it doesn't. You have never bought food in a restaurant with LTC, and you know it. For immediate transactions, you have VISA. That's not the point of crypto.

I was talking about the future use of crypto. Crypot has to become mainstream in order to become a success.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:20:53 PM

I was talking about the future use of crypto. Crypot has to become mainstream in order to become a success.

Following your logic, worldcoin or instantcoin or any other scam coin with instant confirmations will prevail. It's a flawed logic, if you need instant confirmations you can use services built on top of Bitcoin.

Please explain me why 2.5 minutes makes LTC more useful than BTC, while an LTC clone with 1 or 0.5 minutes confirmation is not much more useful than LTC.

Teka

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:31:06 PM

Following your logic, worldcoin or instantcoin or any other scam coin with instant confirmations will prevail. It's a flawed logic, if you need instant confirmations you can use services built on top of Bitcoin.

Please explain me why 2.5 minutes makes LTC more useful than BTC, while an LTC clone with 1 or 0.5 minutes confirmation is not much more useful than LTC.

I never said that ltc clones that have faster confirmations are not more useful than ltc or btc. I was using ltc as an example plus stop referring to it as a scam coin. I believe that in the future bitcoin should be used for buying real estate or trading or buying anything that's extremely expensive whereas litecoin should be used for every day things like buying coffe from starbucks.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:38:48 PM

I never said that ltc clones that have faster confirmations are not more useful than ltc or btc. I was using ltc as an example plus stop referring to it as a scam coin. I believe that in the future bitcoin should be used for buying real estate or trading or buying anything that's extremely expensive whereas litecoin should be used for every day things like buying coffe from starbucks.

You seem to do not understand that third party services built on top of any crypto can give you instant confirmations for you coffee or whatever. Litecoin is well established just because it was the first after BTC and because it has a special appeal for some miner because of scrypt. There's no real advantage over BTC, and that's why the few vendors accepting crypto are accepting BTC and not LTC.

Teka

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:46:28 PM

You seem to do not understand that third party services built on top of any crypto can give you instant confirmations for you coffee or whatever. Litecoin is well established just because it was the first after BTC and because it has a special appeal for some miner because of scrypt. There's no real advantage over BTC, and that's why the few vendors accepting crypto are accepting BTC and not LTC.

I understand that the are services out there that will give you instant confirmations but my point is more about what these cryptos should be used for in the future when the price sky rockets again.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:29:29 AM

namecoin is on there.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: