Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is the Year for Bitcoins....  (Read 2596 times)
wetlight

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:00:43 AM

There are thousands of ICOs coming within the next few months. And they will help teach and bring more people to the cryptocurrency world!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:26:01 AM

I was browsing for news in bitcoins last week when I got intrigue with this title in an news article.  In deed, the biggest test for bitcoins in this year for there are a lot of scares with its operations.  There has been issues with its legal basis as China and South Korea has halted their exchange operations.  The all time low bitcoin value then the sudden increase of its worth... It has been a roller coaster... but thankfully it survive and here we are...
Indeed in the year 2017 bitcoin price increase is quite significant compared to previous years.This opportunity should be able to maximize both for investors in getting doubled profits later so that in every transaction can also make feelings of being happy.

Exactly, You can see the price rise of Bitcoin in year 2017 from 1000$ to now 6000+ $ and such a rise in price and value has never been seen before in bitcoin or any other currency.  2017 brought a lot of changes in bitcoin which includes hard forks and more making it a important year .
well i think year 2017 is not ending maybe we have the right to predict but i think it is really hard to predict that year 2017 is the year of bitcoin.because we really dont know what will happen in the next few years from now maybe btc will be rising continueous and it is continue to rise so then i can really say that maybe there will be another years for bitcoin .because there is a big capability and a great posibility that bitcoin will rise in the next coming years.

It's true. This year the bitcoin indeed successfully broke the record high prices. I am sure if the end of this year the price could reach $7000 or even more. We can only suppose, anything can happen in the world of crypto.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

Until today everything is calculated in Gold and USD. It is very difficult to trade with gold and cash money, to hide,  to transfer .Transfers over the Banks have many procedures and are costly. What about Bitcoin? While you are sitting in your chair,you can  to transfer Bitcoin , can shop with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the strongest competitor of all other currencies.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

I agree with the OP on the point that Bitcoin had a roller coaster journey this year and we are standing at a good place at the end of the year. No doubt, Bitcoin will keep growing in the coming years with such ups and dips but the overall growth chart would be very positive for the further journey of Bitcoin. Even though, there are still some issues with Bitcoin network but I believe that we will find a concrete solution for those issues soon.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

This is obvious,
the year of 2017 is the blessing for this platform. in the mid of the Year, Bitcoin has reached the milestone. Now the price of Bitcoin almost near about $6000, that is huge. if this rate will be maintained then Bitcoin holders will be a millionaire at the end of this year. So we can expect more price value of the Bitcoin.
I believe that Bitcoin will continue its progressive move and it will be a dominating currency within a next few years.
Damon Liu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:54:53 AM

November will be the most tough time for Bitcoin this year, and after increasing so powerfuly since March, callback may be unavoidable.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

I was browsing for news in bitcoins last week when I got intrigue with this title in an news article.  In deed, the biggest test for bitcoins in this year for there are a lot of scares with its operations.  There has been issues with its legal basis as China and South Korea has halted their exchange operations.  The all time low bitcoin value then the sudden increase of its worth... It has been a roller coaster... but thankfully it survive and here we are...
Many issue have been got in Bitcoin but in there exchange operation but they cannot identify and crack. In many cases bitcoin increase there value from 600$ to $6900 it is a big advantage and been successful in many test there given to us we been survive from the treat we can face off. We believe bitcoin will success in next year although we success this year.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

Cheers! indeed the year of crypto currencies that almost took over any kind of fiat and monetary stuff.
Bitcoin is the most successful invention of the decade and looking forward to the incoming years for Bitcoin and crypto currencies.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:22:42 AM

I have the same opinion as you, since at the beginning of 2017 until now at the end of the year, bitcoin values ​​show very sharp movements both up and down where bitcoin prices tend to increase. Bitcoin exchange rate and prices are higher and more expensive, so i think bitcoin in 2017 can be categorized as luxury goods even more than gold.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:33:09 AM

Bitcoin won't disappear. I don't think it's gone before. The future will be better, and more people will use bitcoin. Now bitcoin has a complete application, recently saw a large number of companies are also working with bitcoin, Amazon has docked.
I agree with you sir, Bitcoin is really important on us, it will not disappear because it can effect people lives, last I saw something in the website that is about bitcoin that there is a school and bank who accept and embrace Bitcoin for the first time and I was surprised that this is happening.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:31:50 AM

This year is so much special happen in the bitcoin mostly in the price of the bitcoin, 8year of the bitcoin this year the price of the bitcoin is extremely huge and so thankful of it. Many good events and news about the bitcoin in this year. So I think this is the begging of our future user of the bitcoin
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:49 AM

For me this year (2017) is amazing year for bitcoin. Many thing happen in this year.
Like bitcoin can reach $ 6,000 in this year. In my country, young people most of them already know and learn about bitcoin.
I heard from young people, they enjoy to invest in bitcoin. I really happy to hear that.

I hope next year (2018) bitcoin can reach $ 9,000!
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

It's true once in 2017 bitcoin skyrocketed so incredibly and this is our chance to sell our coins to have an advantage but if we buy it very difficult and if I prefer to sell my coins, and hopefully bitcoin passes the high price too. more and more people want to have it Grin
Jake052478 (OP)

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:53:26 AM

I cannot believe how bitcoins grows so fast this year really, even in our local websites are full of bitcoins advertisement nowadays and it seems a lot of ICO are being offered.  As if everyone who has the will and the capital to do, they are just doing it full time.  I believe there will be a lot of government regulation to be passed on this....
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:23 AM

Bitcoin took a long time but finally has redeemed itself. Indeed 2017 is the time for bitcoin, the growth and demand has remarkably increased. This is a great development for cryptocurrencies as well. It will keep on increasing and will end up being one of the best financial instruments in the coming future.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

It is of course, considering how tremendously well it has soared in the past few months. Bitcoi has already done over 500℅ in price increment since January this year. It hasn't seen this kind of frog jump in years. The awareness and spread has been awesome. I believe it will do more in 2018.
i think yes because they give a bunos bitcoin and they have a lot of earning coins so 2017 is the year of bitcoin.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

Those events made Bitcoin more popular. And also, more and more people are investing on bitcoin inspite of what happened. Forks are also helpful, it made btc better.

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:08:06 AM

Although China and South Korea have banned bitcoin in their country, it proves that hard to make bitcoin prices fall. As more and more new bitcoin users come in and make bitcoins rare, now the price is very expensive.
2017 does belong to Bitcoin, I don't think it caused by country's issue, but this is about hardfork and segwit 2x issues that will happen in this November.
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

*2017 is the start for Bitcoin
BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

I generally think 2017 has already been the year for Bitcoin but I can see from now on that Bitcoins price will just keep on hitting highs every year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: