Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is the Year for Bitcoins....  (Read 2596 times)
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Yes definitely its the best year for bitcoin for 2017. The price has been very high these past few weeks and also it became more popular than before. There are so many bitcoin users now and a lot are also investing from it. I hope they won't get discourage once the price will decrease again.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:50:14 AM

Good call! 2017 may not be the year bitcoin hit mainstream, but this year gave it a lot of first and milestones. Most notably is its current value, which is at an all-time high. And mainstream media is starting to include bitcoin in their business and financial news.

Greasysprite

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

Yes 2017 at the beginning of this year it was at a price of 1k and now it is at a price of 7k it has gone 7 times higher and not in a normally way because 2 weeks ago it was 5k and now 7k just in 2 weeks it has reached 2k up easily.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

I was browsing for news in bitcoins last week when I got intrigue with this title in an news article.  In deed, the biggest test for bitcoins in this year for there are a lot of scares with its operations.  There has been issues with its legal basis as China and South Korea has halted their exchange operations.  The all time low bitcoin value then the sudden increase of its worth... It has been a roller coaster... but thankfully it survive and here we are...

Yes it is the year where bitcoin become fame. Where the number of users are increase. Many people specially those people who are veterance here in bitcoin saying or thinking that this is it. This is the start of bitcoin to become legalize in the whole world. They see it in a very positive way.
timcheerful1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Bitcoin is good digital currency which  I believe that any country that don't have it there economy we be shaking....bitcoin is Complete in value
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

I was browsing for news in bitcoins last week when I got intrigue with this title in an news article.  In deed, the biggest test for bitcoins in this year for there are a lot of scares with its operations.  There has been issues with its legal basis as China and South Korea has halted their exchange operations.  The all time low bitcoin value then the sudden increase of its worth... It has been a roller coaster... but thankfully it survive and here we are...

Yes it is the year where bitcoin become fame. Where the number of users are increase. Many people specially those people who are veterance here in bitcoin saying or thinking that this is it. This is the start of bitcoin to become legalize in the whole world. They see it in a very positive way.

Yes 2017 is the year when bitcoin gain popularity and the emerging millennials and previous generations has found bitcoin to be good for investments. Although there are problems that we have faced, bitcoin still rises. And its like watching a soap opera, lots of drama in the beginning, specially the debate on the scalability early this year, but its all part of our past now. Now the future looks bright heading for 2018. But we won't forgot how bitcoin manages and emerges in 2017.
MaryCris

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies emerging now, but one of the originals was called Bitcoin. One of the top blockchain of cryptocurrency is Ethereum. It can execute code that can specify conditions under which transaction will happen called Smart Contract that is executed without any outside interference, and will even happen regardless of that fact that something might happen to a computer on the distributed database. As years go by, these cryptocurrencies are advancing remarkably. It is a good time to invest!The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

This is a remarkable year in the history of bitcoin a lot of opportunities opens up this year because of the price appreciation many were able to get a high profit for investment and even some become financially stable.
Nuyaldun

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Yes because bitcoin has gone from 1k in the begin of the year to 7k. Witch is insane and the bitcoin is still rising. and at the end of 2k17 it may even reach 10k. So there is still time to buy yourself some bitcoin to make yourself some money.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

This year 2017 bitcoin really surprise us just look at back when 2017 just started bitcoin's price really goes up until now it's keep increasing for just almost 9-10 months bitcoin increase for almost 7k which is insane. 2017 is really a lucky year to the people whose holding bitcoin like me..

Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

For now everything counted in Gold and USD is very difficult to trade with gold money and cash, to hide and transfer. Transfer to Bank has many requirements and is expensive. With bitcoin you simply sit in your chair and can mencran bitcoin, can shop with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest competitor of all other currencies. Cool
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

heard it with mh friends and got curious what was it all about..

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:21:34 PM

It is still not over. I think that the upcoming SegWit2x fork is probably the most dangerous of all and it could do some real damage. But i have to agree, 2017 was really expansive year both regarding the value and the adoption but probably the largest expansion was in awareness of the people not directly connected to the bitcoin since it was a lot of related news.
The year 2017 is completely for the sake of bitcoins in light of the fact that in this year billions of individuals are getting hotel in the realm of bitcoins and they are putting there all funds in the bitcoins Because the general population are getting more educated about the bitcoins and they are appreciating the bitcoins and they are additionally confiding in the bitcoins on the grounds that the bitcoins is the most secure and simplest approach to gain cash in minimum time and no endeavors.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
ddurand

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

I think 2018 will be the year of bitcoin and crypto because of massive adoption. media are starting to put bitcoin at the  forefront of their news and we can see a massive increase of crypto account registration (e.g: in coinbase).  can't wait
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:30:26 AM

I think 2017 is just the start of the beginning of adoption of people to bitcoin, since more.and more people are becoming interested with bitcoin and in time a new generation of investors will emerge and will take over. As of now, what we are seeing in the stock market is the old ideology that money you invest must be tracked and there should be a limit and it mostly take on the side of fiat currency, i think that old ideology will become obsolete, since there.is a new ideology that is coming out, a decentralized form of currency, that is much more convenient that fiat currency. This year shows the world today that bitcoin is here, that there is a new currency, accepted by many, and for the coming years, it will also be the year bitcoin still,  i see bitcoin will still gain more strength in time.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

Firstly, bitcoin banned china and south korea the fallen down bitcoin price. But at present the market value again cool.Its depend on internal uses of bitcoin. Everything wil be good, because bitcoin is the mother of crypto. It will long live.
Yes for sure they will lift the ban soon because they know it will provide the country and its people to bring betterment in their condition and will make them able to meet their financial needs. Yes 2017 is the year of bitcoin because its worth is increasing with speed of light, people are getting into it and the number of investors is increasing which is making it more value able
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

Absolutely sure bitcoin has even gone beyond 2017 going by the awareness, increasing interest in the world  and soon than later, China and south Korea will lift the ban on bitcoin and hre citizens will take active part in bitcion development
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

Perhaps you are new to the crypto currency area. For bitcoins, the last year of 2016 was also very productive. Many crypto-currencies have grown hundreds of times. Just maybe you did not know about it. Wink
Yes this year is so far the best year for bitcoin and its investor this year prices goes beyond the limits and more of it this year brings a lot of new investor to bitcoin that also give rise to its popularity and its usage and now bitcoin is used all over the world and this is very impressive behavior of bitcoin that people are adapting this coin and this coin is delivering what it was made for so in future there will more good time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:03:02 AM

Absolutely sure bitcoin has even gone beyond 2017 going by the awareness, increasing interest in the world  and soon than later, China and south Korea will lift the ban on bitcoin and hre citizens will take active part in bitcion development

Right. 2017 exceeded all expectations. Personally i was happy then if btc ended this year at 4k. I never expected at all that the price would be running after 10k. The pace it took is quite unbelievable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

I think yes, because for me it is the year where bitcoin become accepted to some countries and websites as payment. It is the year where the number of people using it is increasing until now. For the people who using bitcoin many years, they see this year as "The Beginning of Bitcoin" because it will become legalize to some places in the world. And they sre hoping that it will become legalize in the whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: