Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is the Year for Bitcoins....  (Read 2596 times)
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:10:39 AM

2017 is surely the year of bitcoin but mark my words the coming 2018 will be even better.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:11:56 AM

Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to how the events will unfold for Bitcoin (and the other cryptos) :

- Bitcoin will start dropping in value sharply
- Bitcoin promoters and investors will say that this has happened many times before
- In this forum especially all will be saying to buy because it is cheap, and many will say to hodl
- price drops further, and all promoters will keep saying we have seen this before and it is a good time to buy and hodl
- price drops further, and waiting transactions are now mounting rapidly because despite the cries of "hodl!" quite a few people want to get out. But the way Bitcoin works prevents all from exiting when they want to.
- The price to get your transactions through becomes very high, in reality meaning only people with large holdings of Bitcoin can afford to get out. And they do because they have in many cases bought at below 1000$ and therefore they want to take their profits.
- As it becomes clear price keeps declining and it is impossible to get out, the smaller investors start to panic. It is the same as being in a large building with many people and only one small fire exit when there is a fire
- Prices now decline to a level where the miners can only make money by charging very high prices for transactions
- The high prices for transactions and the low price of Bitcoin means that no smaller investors can now get out of Bitcoin
- The price stabilizes at a very low level and it is impossible for the small investors to get out as no miners can make money any more
- Nobody want to buy into Bitcoin because of the very high transaction fees
- Game over.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

I was browsing for news in bitcoins last week when I got intrigue with this title in an news article.  In deed, the biggest test for bitcoins in this year for there are a lot of scares with its operations.  There has been issues with its legal basis as China and South Korea has halted their exchange operations.  The all time low bitcoin value then the sudden increase of its worth... It has been a roller coaster... but thankfully it survive and here we are...

It truly is, it is by this year that mostly bitcoins and even other cryptocurrencie's popularity drastically increased and even manage to enter mainstream media throughout the world. We have also witnessed this year about bitcoin's price as it skyrocketed the market charts and how trading booms and investors pops up like mushrooms.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

2017 is the year for bitcoin because from the beginning of this year, bitcoin price is trying to increase and i think in the end of this year, we can see the top high price for bitcoin and in the next we can hope and see the new high price again. this year will be remembered as the highest price from 2009 when bitcoin was launch to public.

It is 2017 today and the value of bitcoins is still keep on increasing, I think that the best value of bitcoins will be on 2018 because as of now the value is on $8k and speculations are telling that it will reach $10k in the year of 2018.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

I was browsing for news in bitcoins last week when I got intrigue with this title in an news article.  In deed, the biggest test for bitcoins in this year for there are a lot of scares with its operations.  There has been issues with its legal basis as China and South Korea has halted their exchange operations.  The all time low bitcoin value then the sudden increase of its worth... It has been a roller coaster... but thankfully it survive and here we are...

I think in a sense yes because with bitcoin this year we have survived a lot but also we have gained a lot. Cryptocurrency is slowly but surely having a foothold through the door and though we got barred to some pthers are opening up

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

2017 is the year for bitcoin because from the beginning of this year, bitcoin price is trying to increase and i think in the end of this year, we can see the top high price for bitcoin and in the next we can hope and see the new high price again. this year will be remembered as the highest price from 2009 when bitcoin was launch to public.

Yes, I agree with you if this year is a bitcoin year, because since the launch of new bitcoin this year, bitcoin has increased drastically, although it often gets negative rumors about bitcoin but does not reduce the public's trust in bitcoin.
Even today, bitcoin is able to prove a significant increase with fantastic price increases up to $ 8000.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

This is why bitcoin is very special, despite of negative things and those people who want to take down bitcoin, still bitcoin is surviving coming up strong with every trials. This is just the beginning, i know bitcoin still not yet in full potential and many people or investors will still trust this very first crypto currency.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:18:04 AM

Yes Absolutely I am going to agree to your statement. This year is the great year for bitcoins so far. Because as the year 2017 starts the bitcoins are not that expensive but look at it today they are almost tripled the price from their was before and still growing. No matter what hindrances happens they always successfully surpass it. Just  like the segwit their value drops a lot but still manage to rise again after it and also the china banning situation, they also fall on that but after a while set a new record high and up to now still growing tremendously like nothing can stop.them at this moment.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

2017 is the Year for Bitcoins. 2018?
we seen how far the price went after this year, then what do we expect next year maybe another thread will be open again for that certain year
the fact that bitcoin will continue will grow year after year.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:42 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 01:00:53 AM by shone08

It is 2017 today and the value of bitcoins is still keep on increasing, I think that the best value of bitcoins will be on 2018 because as of now the value is on $8k and speculations are telling that it will reach $10k in the year of 2018.

This 2017 a lots of investor entering to bitcoin world that's a reason why bitcoin still continue to rise up (growing ) and yes this 2017 bitcoin make a big sound in the whole world it's already reach the 8000$ but for me 2018 will be more exciting year we can see bitcoin hit the all time high 10000$ or more trust bitcoin and continue to hold no matter what happen.
Kiiti1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

Yes oo
cryptoroom

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:33:24 AM

and here we conquer new heights. Just HODL )
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:42:41 AM

Coming to the ending of 2017, i would have say that bitcoin has been an amazing run. Not only that, other alt coins have grown to show that blockchain and crypto world is getting more and more recognised. It is not longer just a bitcoins but other valuable coins.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:06:04 AM

Bitcoin has faced many challenges like Chinese exchange ban which made the price down but crossing it all this year bitcoin has met its all time highs and is keeps on increasing. The second part of segwit2x that increases the size of blocks  shows its effect next month making the price to hit even more heights and 2018 will be again a promising year for bitcoin.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:11:18 AM

Yes this year maybe the year for bitcoins and this year also told us that the value of bitcoins can still recover even the ico's in china's are banned and now it still reached $7k even that incident happened in the past few months.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Oliver A

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

Yes.. Bitcoin will also rule the market in the year 2018...
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

I agree to this thread because this year is the best year for bitcoin because as we can see that the price grew a lot since the first month of year 2017. Bitcoin is keep on rising even this year is near to its end and i think that in the next year which is 2018 will be a good year for bitcoin also because of the possible adoptions that can happen.
Zacmed

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

Hey
i think 2017 is the best year for bitcoin
when i see the price chart from 1 / 2017 to 12 / 2017 i.m really surprise !!  Cheesy
bitcoin ====>  2018 i'm coming lol 10k
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

Yes indeed 2017 is the year of bitcoin, it become a roller coaster in bitcoin world. In this year, bitcoin grown a highest amount in history bitcoin. It has big sound in other people to invest more and to the newbie that becoming a investor here in bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin is getting higher and higher every hour or day but let us expect that it getting lower sometimes. Im already excited and expected for the next year 2018, what will happen to bitcoin. Let us expect more and more.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

Yes indeed 2017 was the year for bitcoins. Bitcoin has seen many ups and downs in this year. Ransomeware hackers created a bad impression about bitcoin. As a result many countries banned bitcoin currencies due to security reasons. China a biigest miner and trader of bitcoin decided to regulate bitcoin currency, because of this bitcoin price has shown a sharp correction. But even after these news bitcoin traders and investors has shown trust on bitcoin currency. Because of these, bitcoin has shown its all time high in the month of November.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: