Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018  (Read 21357 times)
Weaver_Scir

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:16:16 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 05:37:31 AM by hufflepuff4life

I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

Hey OP, not sure if you were in the telegram group recently but there were some updates from the team. There was an error with the airdrop distribution, but it has been resolved by the team that handled the deployment of the contracts and token distribution. You can read their official statement here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ixd1shDZzBcJsqiKp-5YQrrii8qLP8pHb6YLfZU5z1A/edit# As of this time - The Airdrop (TILEdrop) tokens have been distributed. If you were part of the private sale and haven't yet received your tokens, you can email LOOMIA directly at token@loomia.com so this can be looked into. Hope this helps Smiley
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Hi all,

We received several messages from those of you who signed up for TILEdrop saying you did not receive TILE. Not all TILEdrop whitelisted people/ applicants were approved for TILEdrop. There are three reasons in which you would not have received TILEdrop:
1. Your KYC/AML process turned up 1 or more hits
2. You did not enter a valid ETH address in your application
3. TILEdrop is first come, first serve (provided you pass KYC/AML and provided a valid eth address) and you may not have received tokens due to the TILEdrop token being completely allocated by the time yourapplication went through the process

We received tens of thousands of applicants for TILEdrop and greatly appreciate the turn out and enthusiasm! If you were unable to get TILE this time around, you will be able to get them when you purchase a TILE enabled product and sell your data for tokens on the app!

Thanks again for all the support and we look forward to making this product bigger and better!

-The LOOMIA Team
2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Price will go up? Where do you see it being sold. Not on Idex, not even on Bancor, hardly on Forkdelta too...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheCraMan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Price will go up? Where do you see it being sold. Not on Idex, not even on Bancor, hardly on Forkdelta too...

Please note, we cannot speculate on price.
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

Hello bounty manager, have bounty tokens been distributed as of yet. I haven't received any tokens and in the telegram group, we were told to wait for an announcement? When is the distribution to bounty participants going to be done?
yyz13857180757

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

The future prospects of the LOOMIA coin project have been recognized. You can buy some of the LOOMIA positions on a bargain basis and hold patiently for the next bull market.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

Hello bounty manager, have bounty tokens been distributed as of yet. I haven't received any tokens and in the telegram group, we were told to wait for an announcement? When is the distribution to bounty participants going to be done?
Hello. Exactly Smiley
There will be an announcement coming for bounty participants. You can wait for it in the bounty group here: https://t.me/LOOMIA_bounty No worries Smiley
paskal_navi

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

In other words, adding color & form to function Wink We love it. Happy Saturday!

whalefish

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

In other words, adding color & form to function Wink We love it. Happy Saturday!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl8QeJfXoAEfnTU.jpg:large

The jersey she's wearing is awesome! Cheesy
nazzzario

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

The data is collected without the server, how the security of these data will look like?
paskal_navi

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

The data is collected without the server, how the security of these data will look like?
Hey! Thanks for great question Smiley
All data collected with LEL is stored within the blockchain. Especially within our crypto space, security and privacy is very important. For the data stored, LOOMIA collaborates with Storj as a storage partner. Secured through blockchain technology, these insights enable consumers to tell brands what they want without facing privacy issues in a digital space.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

The future prospects of the LOOMIA coin project have been recognized. You can buy some of the LOOMIA positions on a bargain basis and hold patiently for the next bull market.

How long they can hold because we don't know when the market starts recovering we have seen many coins like this and holding them for more than a year now. Till now, there is no moment in term prices, so it will another six to 7 months in order to increase their prices.
TheCraMan

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

How long they can hold because we don't know when the market starts recovering we have seen many coins like this and holding them for more than a year now. Till now, there is no moment in term prices, so it will another six to 7 months in order to increase their prices.

I am sorry we cannot speculate on price.

LOOMIA can't make any claims whether TILE is going to earn direct profit for the individual participants. TILE, our related core technologies and so on are an exciting application of both blockchain and smart textiles. Our TILE tokens purpose is as a utility, a means of accessing data on LOOMIA's data exchange, paying for storage, and using tokens exchanged for data by brands for products and related services.  Some exchanges list any token but we can't make any guarantees. Also, LOOMIA Integrates The Bancor Protocol.
manaraga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Hey there!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 06:09:37 PM by hufflepuff4life

Hey there!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Hey there. I'm happy to explain how the LOOMIA technology will function, as well touch on some great resources that will bring you up to speed. First, let's take a look at this video that explains the TILE tag and data exchange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84hT-q-cs3A

Right now, when a product leaves the store, brands and manufacturers have no real way of understanding how that product performs in the real world, what the user experience or interaction is. But brands want to understand their customers, which is why they spend millions and millions of dollars through disjointed channels such as surveys, focus groups, reviews, and even prowling social media for insights. With LOOMIA Tile brands get comprehensive reports that aggregate data from all users that match its request to make informed decisions on new products, sale promotions, inventory levels, and more. LOOMIA Tile is a decentralized marketplace for data exchange.

As brands try to stay in front of the pack predicting trends, LOOMIA Tile can give accurate product data that brands can use to perfect their strategy. From end to end, LOOMIA’s LEL can provide individual ID’s per garment, which could be dynamically tracked from make to the point of sale, and after it reaches the customer’s hands, continue to understand product use, performance, closing the loop on what is now a large gap in knowledge from a user feedback standpoint. An added potential use LOOMIA team is excited about is anti-counterfeit benefits LOOMIA TILE could provide both brands and buyers. Not sure if you've had a chance to check out the whitepaper yet, but it goes into more detail: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/loomia-staging/pdfs/LOOMIA_whitepaper.pdf
Marco1983

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

Hey Guys! Big Loomia fan and supporter here! Smiley
I know for legal reasons you cannot discuss price or exchanges but I am just searching for some clarification please.
The fact that you cannot comment on exchanges does it mean that Loomia will NEVER apply to get TILE listed on any exchange? Or does it mean that you MIGHT but you cannot comment on it?
Did Loomia make the request to list $Tile on idex?
As a supporter, with no ties to Loomia, I have been looking to get $Tile listed on some exchanges. However all of them require some sort of contact to the actual project tea. So my question to you is, if I start exchange applications for $Tile but they require contact to the team can I put the exchange in contact to Loomia through the email token@loomia.com?
Looking forward to your responses please!
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

Hey Guys! Big Loomia fan and supporter here! Smiley
I know for legal reasons you cannot discuss price or exchanges but I am just searching for some clarification please.
The fact that you cannot comment on exchanges does it mean that Loomia will NEVER apply to get TILE listed on any exchange? Or does it mean that you MIGHT but you cannot comment on it?
Did Loomia make the request to list $Tile on idex?
As a supporter, with no ties to Loomia, I have been looking to get $Tile listed on some exchanges. However all of them require some sort of contact to the actual project tea. So my question to you is, if I start exchange applications for $Tile but they require contact to the team can I put the exchange in contact to Loomia through the email token@loomia.com?
Looking forward to your responses please!

1) The team cant comment on this.

2) Loomia did not make request to list Tile on IDEX. It is a decentralized exchange.

3) I do not think you can represent the team to make applcations.

Though, I bet the team appreciates the overwhelming support. We'll keep the community updated on developments.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

hello admin, I'm just a little about this platform. interesting concept for me. to increase trust for users and investors, is this platform a great partner for development?
Dixon-Mark

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: