Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:33:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you can ICO,what project do you want to make?  (Read 443 times)
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:03:41 AM

If I can make a project, I think I start with the project: "Protection investors in ICOs". As you know, 90% ICOs now are scams. So, I wanna make a project to protect investors when joining to ICOs.  Grin

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:47 AM

I have always been interested in real estate so I found it very interesting when I found a coin backed by real estate, Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed coin. Proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this is that the coin will always increase in value. I have always been interested in this concept and it is great to watch it come to life. Check them out and let me know what you think .
Eash (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

To my mind, we need projects connected with credit card for cryptocurrency. More and more people are interested in altcoins, but they don't know how to get them. Even if you know exchange to change fiat to Bitcoin or Eth and you invest them in ICOs, it's difficult to change altcoins ang get fiat. So we need a special card to pay for all goods and belongings everywhere. Of course, there are some ICOs that have already presented their cards, but Visa and MasterCards are so popular that it sounds impossible to creat something more well-known. I will there would be cryptocurrency cards and they will be easy to use.

This is actually a pretty cool idea, as some stores already accept to use BTC to pay, some other Altcoin may can too.

nodav

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:41:58 AM

To my mind, we need projects connected with credit card for cryptocurrency. More and more people are interested in altcoins, but they don't know how to get them. Even if you know exchange to change fiat to Bitcoin or Eth and you invest them in ICOs, it's difficult to change altcoins ang get fiat. So we need a special card to pay for all goods and belongings everywhere. Of course, there are some ICOs that have already presented their cards, but Visa and MasterCards are so popular that it sounds impossible to creat something more well-known. I will there would be cryptocurrency cards and they will be easy to use.
I support, I think it's interesting

Eash (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:55:46 AM

How about my ICO idea here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339270.0, anyone like it?

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

No one would want to share their ideas or concepts with anyone on here, but maybe something in the Property market, Energy or even Gaming Industry would be nice to be seen in ICO's.
I've seen projects under these subjects been worked on now, and they seem to be looking quite solid too.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

Hmmm, I think the main idea I am going to do is provide the ease in doing something (payment) or just touch the sensor. So all people can do all the things easily and efficiently. Or maybe I'll make the work payments and get the technology base there, everyone could do it easily without any fear to do something. But I think all this is indeed quite difficult to do if it doesn't have a professional team.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:52:02 PM

different developer might works on focus with the manage of project plan as further to deliver service for public audience.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: