Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether to bitcoin?  (Read 752 times)
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:18:42 AM

Will it be more profitable to do ether to bitcoin or just stick with bitcoin

i dont really get what your trying to say but i can say that both etherium and bitcoin are verry good coins and each of them has their own pros and cons but in terms of profitability id say go on bitcoin because  as you can see most people are already earning on it in a matter of time due to its rapid growth yet etherium is also a good choice and the best alternative option if you want to spread your funds to for a better profit.

Yeah what he said. Keep in mind that all the people claiming that ETH will tank don't understand that the ethereum platform is used in over 80% of all altcoins. In order for altcoins to have ICOs or donations or distributions they rely on ETH network and protocol. The amount of ERC20 tokens listed on CMC is staggering. Just goes to show that Ethereum isn't going away anytime soon, but BTC is the mother of all crypto so there's no judging BTC will go away anytime soon. Either is a good investment.

Even if either of them crashed they would bounce back. Not sure if anyone remembers Mt Gox, but after that a LOT of people lost hope in BTC and assumed 1.2k would forever be its ATH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slowth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

I’ve been buying BTC/USD and ETH/USD

ETH to invest in projects and BTC to hold.

I’m realising that the BTC/ETH spread is getting quite wide so I should just buy BTC and trade ETH to get more value on the diverging ETH price

What I don’t know is..
Whether BTC/ETH trade prices on exchange will be much more costly
And which exchange provides the best pair prices.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Now every altcoin is falling including ether its right time to invest on ether if your really looking for long term investment after segwit2x ether will be the first coin will pump hard like  previous BTG fork ethereum raised upto 10% for 2 days.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:18:30 AM

With altcoin price declines currently opening up opportunities to buy some potentially rising altcoin after November's hardfork, and Eth including altcoins that have priority after bitcoin in terms of investments, by investing in bitcoin and Ethereum are certainly very good to be able to gain profit ahead
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Of course buy and hold bitcoins obviously this is the best crypto to hold look at the price of bitcoin , it rice up to the sky next 2 years or less, and look at the ether price it fall down for a month or more.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

just look at the charts man. nobody can help you more than the charts can. compare the two with each other and with others even. make sure to zoom out to look at them long term as well as short term. the zoom should at least be for 6 months to a year. then look how the price of these two coins have been changing during this time frame and other time frames and then i assure you that you can make a good decision.

--looking for signature--
EthereumBoy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

I highly recomend moving to ethereum because there is some kind of idea. Bitcoin is just trading currency and there is no real value. Better currency than ethereum is dollar. Ethereum is over valued.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:36 AM

I like ether because the transactions are much faster not that i complain i could use some BTC as well
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

No eyes blinking i just say bitcoin is much profitable, just stick in bitcoin mate right now the value are continuous increasing and it is like an insane currency the vale is too much but i am happy on whats happening of bitcoin value because my money in terms of bitcoin are now bigger and bigger and i am planning to sell when the value meet my target amount.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:33 AM

Right now it's BTC only for most people, it seems to just not be able to stop going up up up. I'd say make the most of the ride at the moment
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

I think, bitcoin and ethereum are very important coins. Bitcoin is very popular compared to ethereum but ethereum is a coin that is commonly used to transaction.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

If you know how to do coins flipping you can really make money through bitcoin to ethereum and vice versa. There are times  that ethereum will be doing well and there are times that bitcoin will also be doing well, you will make good money from the coins you are holding that is doing well at that particular time that you will need to convert it to the weak one.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:05:41 PM

We have to be realistic, bitcoin is the best of all coin in crypto market and everybody talks about it . Bitcoin value is still keep moving higher and
higher and so many investors are coming to invest for bitcoin. Bitcoin will reach 7000 $ soon and who knows it might be 10k $ before the end of the year.

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

Best long term strategy: 50% BTC, 50% ETH

Short term (until the November BTC hard fork) BTC should perform better, I see then an ETH rally end 2017/beginning 2018

jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

For sure it would be more profitable if you could accurately predict price changes and change between the two accordingly but that is difficult and risky, a better strategy would be to hold both bitcoin and ethereum in a ratio you're happy with.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:39:01 PM

I would go for bitcoin in the short-term, it's showing big growth pre-segwit2x. But after the fork who knows?
I think ETH is good too, just not at the moment. So for longer-term I'd say split between btc and eth.

specimen23

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

it depends on your investment plan.If you want to do long term, i would say Ether, but otherwise, Bitcoin.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

it depends on your investment plan.If you want to do long term, i would say Ether, but otherwise, Bitcoin.
Both is profitable bitcoin and ethereum. Though bitcoin price is expensive I can say it will soaring high in the upcoming years while in ethereum you can hold for a long term investment. Anyway, both can do the profit gain.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

I choose to use bitcoin for trade/ investment, replace trust with stop loss of course. Ether is not like old time, no more interesting and the price moving make me " panic " last week. Even bitcoin has high price but high volume make me sure it will reach my sell area. So, I'll keep waiting and learn about ICO project. Bitcoin always become number one and the best one. Good luck. 

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

to be honest, the price of the ETH is a bit disappointing, the edal of the greater half of Byzantium, but so far it's hanging around $ 300
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: