Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo)  (Read 70565 times)
MutualCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

How to install or compile on linux? Any doc?

Thanks for your interest. Do you want to run daemon? Or you're asking about linux wallet?

MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

i know its in a wallet look, atm there is no stakes coz the blocks has not reached 25k now the person who is holding the premine amount of around 8M, now how is that fair on those that bought now or before, there is a chance that that holder can dump on us he or she has 73 percent of the supply before a stake has even started.

Thanks for your interest. The premine will not be staked for Pos rewards. And, we're not going to dump any premine, a part of it is just being sold to investors, who haven't mined this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS reward for all.
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

i know its in a wallet look, atm there is no stakes coz the blocks has not reached 25k now the person who is holding the premine amount of around 8M, now how is that fair on those that bought now or before, there is a chance that that holder can dump on us he or she has 73 percent of the supply before a stake has even started.

Thanks for your interest. The premine will not be staked for Pos rewards. And, we're not going to dump any premine, a part of it is just being sold to investors, who haven't mined this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS reward for all.

If this is the reality, this coin may have a great future. Thanks Dev.

Best regards,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sentti_official

MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

I'm 100% sure he will dump it if it goes a little bit higher. He was dumping already slowly probably.

Thanks for your interest. We're not going to dump it. We were not dumping slowly, we're just selling a part of premine to investors, who haven't mined this coin, so that POS reward is distributed among all for mutual stake rewards. And, we're not going to stake the premine for Pos reward. 
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:01:41 PM

Wtf, dev dumping on shit exchanger
8M pre mine and you'll staking at 5000% ?
It's crazy

Thanks for your interest. First of all, we're not dumping the coin, we're just selling a part of premine to investors, who haven't mined this coin, so that the coin is distributed among all with mutual POS stake rewards. And, we're not going to stake the premine for POS reward.
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

Best regards,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, this is the reality. We've also updated the announcement listing with this notice.
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:09:12 PM

Thanks for your interest. Do you want to run daemon? Or you're asking about linux wallet?

i want to run daemon. Can u help me compile on ubuntu?
Clone the coin from Github on your linux machine through git, install the dependencies, and then run. For Ubuntu follow these steps: (all these commands are for Terminal)

First install dependencies:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils git

sudo add-apt-repository universe
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Now, clone mutualcoin from github, and compile the wallet:

git clone https://github.com/mutualcoin/mutualcoin.git
cd mutualcoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- all

After the compilation is complete. Run the wallet as follows:
./mutualcoind

Setup the mutualcoin.conf file as prompted, with your username and password.
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

Mutual Coin
(...)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mutual_coin

Hey, so you are going PoS-live in a few hours...
with no homepage, no discord, no steemit, but a twitter account with two tweets?
That is some really lazy work here

Please, hire someone for a website or get yourself a template site at least
(...)
We'll not stake premine coins, thus premine amount will not be getting any POS stake rewards.
(...)

This is good news and I really hope you stay true to this.
Now please tell me will there be a coin website and how about an official discord?

Thanks for your interest. Yes, surely we will stay true to this. The announcement listing has also been updated with this notice. We do have plan for launching the website in the future, but not immediately. And, we don't have any plans for official discord channel, as we can't keep up with the instant chat traffic, and reply all queries instantly. You can contact us anytime, here on Bitcointalk, or via Twitter. Regards!
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

i want to run daemon. Can u help me compile on ubuntu?
Clone the coin from Github on your linux machine through git, install the dependencies, and then run. For Ubuntu follow these steps: (all these commands are for Terminal)

First install dependencies:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils git

sudo add-apt-repository universe
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Now, clone mutualcoin from github, and compile the wallet:

git clone https://github.com/mutualcoin/mutualcoin.git
cd mutualcoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- all

After the compilation is complete. Run the wallet as follows:
./mutualcoind

Setup the mutualcoin.conf file as prompted, with your username and password.
Thanks that will help many people like me xD
You're welcome! Smiley
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

My twitter link : https://twitter.com/Leodalat1
My retweet and comment : https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944
My add: GYNVNA9aDzPgQ8Z3Twbcb9bRk2LsCTKeR6
Thank you
100 MUT sent to your wallet address. Thanks!
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/Haeril_eyink
My addres 0x0DBE1fDc728B244250C315355b95AD26C86955B9

Thanks for your interest. Is this MutualCoin wallet address?
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

My twitter link: https://twitter.com/Crypto_nator
My retweet: https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944
My  mutual coin address: GPknniNXnhKABC6nyHWtUb1W7iXTovGbKn
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:06 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 05:00:04 PM by ikicha

Welcome to block 25.000
Full PoS system

No block pow remaining sir ?
deadser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PXUXAKUPDiAAE4QjcVoAuoWyH33wVjz2ci

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

25k block and when pos starting?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:56:04 PM

Welcome to block 25.000
Full PoS system

No block pow remaining sir ?
Thanks for your interest. Pow isn't ended, but it's reduced substantially now after 25000 blocks. POS of 5000% stake reward is in effect now!
captainX

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

Best regards,

I want to thank you dev for answering my concerns, you have been very active today on here which is a good sign for a coin, now im very much interested in mutual coin, i'm willing to market around the pos groups i'm in and on social media, could you please pm me 
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

25k block hit, meaning that the pow is stopped and pos starting?
Thanks for your interest. Yes, the POS stake reward of 5000% is started now. And, the POW isn't ended, it's reduced substantially now.
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

25k block and when pos starting?
Thanks for yur interest. POS has already been started.
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

Best regards,

I want to thank you dev for answering my concerns, you have been very active today on here which is a good sign for a coin, now im very much interested in mutual coin, i'm willing to market around the pos groups i'm in and on social media, could you please pm me 
You're welcome. PM sent to you.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:28:55 AM

Just waiting some important updates from you dev

- new website
- whitepaper
- discord/telegram community
- new exchangers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: