Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:16:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo)  (Read 70565 times)
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

In this way another currency will disappear...
It's a shame...

Thanks for your interest. Please check my reply to @ViciousKitty for details, regarding the premine staking mistake. And, this currency/coin isn't going anywhere, it will not disappear.

This is big mistake dev
I'll wait you to burn your staking coin ( same as you say before )
Can i give advice? please stop PoW mining ( PoS Only )
and dont forget your pre-mine sold to get new good exchangers
Good luck!
cryptogarbage

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:21 PM

It's a shame...

Thanks for your interest. Please check my reply to @ViciousKitty for details, regarding the premine staking mistake. And, this currency/coin isn't going anywhere, it will not disappear.

This is big mistake dev
Good luck!

x2. consecutive mistakes keeping trust levels low
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

NOTICE: The Premine coins will not be staked for POS rewards.

The announcement listing has been updated with this notice. Thanks!

So you decided to stake after all? Please explain, I'm very interested in the excuse
http://45.63.92.61:3001/address/GeoEnBPMmHYT5LE7Km778X6McC1UEJczuY

The premine balance was locked before the commencement of 5000% POS stake. Yesterday, on 11th of November we had to send some amount to the exchange, so that we may sell the premine amount to the new investors, who are not mining this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS stake reward for all. At the moment, we started the wallet of premine to send that amount to exchange, mistakenly we didn't disable the staking before powering on the wallet, and within couple of minutes, the premine staked around 798888 MUT. On realization the wallet was stopped immediately. You can verify that this staked amount was sent in only 2 minutes.

This will not happen again, as the premine wallet will be started with staking off in the conf file. And, the staked amount of 798888 MUT, will be burned tomorrow.
Nice to see you explaining the issue. I sincerely hope that it was just an accidental error. All the best for future.  Smiley
BoeinQ

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:25 PM

Totally agree with the above comments
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:40:59 PM

So you decided to stake after all? Please explain, I'm very interested in the excuse

The premine balance was locked before the commencement of 5000% POS stake. Yesterday, on 11th of November we had to send some amount to the exchange, so that we may sell the premine amount to the new investors, who are not mining this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS stake reward for all. At the moment, we started the wallet of premine to send that amount to exchange, mistakenly we didn't disable the staking before powering on the wallet, and within couple of minutes, the premine staked around 798888 MUT. On realization the wallet was stopped immediately. You can verify that this staked amount was sent in only 2 minutes.

This will not happen again, as the premine wallet will be started with staking off in the conf file. And, the staked amount of 798888 MUT, will be burned tomorrow.

Thank you for clarification.
I think mistakes are just human and mistakes in crypto are quite common, yet their effects can be devastating (e.g. latest eth bug which locked away up to 320 million usd).
And I give you great credit for coming forth and admitting it was a mistake and you will make sure that it won't happen again. And it didn't, as we can see with the blockexplorer.

Still there are a few things that upset me with this project - your constant low sells aren't doing us any good at this point. You are interfering at a stage where you really shouldn't - I think you are limiting the price capability by doing so - you are using your leverage to push in the wrong direction over and over - you are limiting your own initial leverage more and more.
Second thing is the community involvement and marketing: the community is eager to get more involved in this coin but there is no platform beside that board - and for marketing - please get yourself a decent website as soon as possible. There is really no excuse for it taking so long. Webdevelopers are as affordable as never before and same holds true to webspace and traffic.

I'm by far not an expert for marketing and pr. It's just the gaps that catches my eyes

Agreed there. Also nice dev didn't try to deny or hide staking. And yes would like to see proof of burn.
bitnetter

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

Dev, you need to explain this! Broken promise will ruin the community.

Thanks for your interest. I've explained this in reply to @ViciousKitty, please check my reply.

Ok Dev, thanks for your reply.
Waiting for the next update.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:08:32 PM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added MutualCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
0% FEE'S NOW UNTIL 11/14/17 OR UNTIL WE REACH 50 MINERS WHICHEVER COMES LAST!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for MutualCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GJCAvB8JvQNdTv7Q5BvFn2pgHhyYCfAmmU -p c=MUT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MUT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2006

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Uns33n

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:32:47 AM

Is there Discord? And any plans to add to another exchange other than CoinsMarket?
sll19891027

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

good good study day day up!!!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:52:21 AM

is this coin still working  other exchanges?
Meerlin

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

Followed @mutual_coin - Done
https://twitter.com/TomaszAdamek
GPA6gwaJKhQzL5p1Ue8Kenf14W6AQdpp1R

Thanks. And I wish good luck to the project.
MutualCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

NOTICE: On 11th Nov, premine was mistakenly staked for 2 minutes, and it generated 798888 MUT as POS reward. We've burnt the mistakenly produced coins to a certified unspendable address GbCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXYinemm, provided by https://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/ for burning coins. For proof you can visit the following link of Explorer:
http://45.63.92.61:3001/address/GbCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXYinemm

MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

It's a shame...

This is big mistake dev
Good luck!

Thanks for your interest. The mistakenly staked coins are burned now. Please check the notice on announcement listing for details. The pow is re-enabled again to make this community, more distributed, decentralized and mutual for all. The mining would be more difficult, as the block height goes upward, so it would become more fairer for the community as a whole. Yes, we are working on getting MutualCoin listed on new exchanges, and would announce about it soon! Thanks again!
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

Nice to see you explaining the issue. I sincerely hope that it was just an accidental error. All the best for future.  Smiley

Thanks for your kind wishes. The mistakenly staked coins have been burnt. Please check the notice on announcement listing for details. Regards!
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:41:35 PM

I think mistakes are just human and mistakes in crypto are quite common, yet their effects can be devastating (e.g. latest eth bug which locked away up to 320 million usd).
And I give you great credit for coming forth and admitting it was a mistake and you will make sure that it won't happen again. And it didn't, as we can see with the blockexplorer.

Still there are a few things that upset me with this project - your constant low sells aren't doing us any good at this point. You are interfering at a stage where you really shouldn't - I think you are limiting the price capability by doing so - you are using your leverage to push in the wrong direction over and over - you are limiting your own initial leverage more and more.
Second thing is the community involvement and marketing: the community is eager to get more involved in this coin but there is no platform beside that board - and for marketing - please get yourself a decent website as soon as possible. There is really no excuse for it taking so long. Webdevelopers are as affordable as never before and same holds true to webspace and traffic.

I'm by far not an expert for marketing and pr. It's just the gaps that catches my eyes

Thanks for your kind words. The mistakenly staked coins have been burnt now. Please check the notice regarding it on announcement board, for proof and details.

Well, we're not limiting the price capability, as we're only selling on the price, which is set by other sellers. So we have to sell accordingly around those set prices. And, we have to limit our initial leverage to sell it to the early investors, who are not mining, and are willing to buy it, which will make this community fairer with distributed, decentralized and mutual share of all.

Which platform would you recommend for community involvement? We’ll be more than happy to consider your recommendation. Yes, we're working on the website, and it will be launched within this week. Thanks again for your interest in this project.
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

NOTICE: On 11th Nov, premine was mistakenly staked for 2 minutes, and it generated 798888 MUT as POS reward. We've burnt the mistakenly produced coins to a certified unspendable address GbCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXYinemm, provided by https://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/ for burning coins. For proof you can visit the following link of Explorer:

nice, so for now only mint coin available. that good. hope we list on other exchange for make volume growth.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

Agreed there. Also nice dev didn't try to deny or hide staking. And yes would like to see proof of burn.
Thanks! We've burnt the coins to a certified un-spendable address GbCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXYinemm, provided by https://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/ for burning coins. For proof you can visit the following link of Explorer:
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Is there Discord? And any plans to add to another exchange other than CoinsMarket?

No, we don't have any official Discord channel. Yes, we have plans to list MutualCoin on other exchanges. The next will be Yobit, we'll announce about it soon!
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

is this coin still working  other exchanges?

Yes, this coin is still working. Other exchanges will be announced soon. The very next is Yobit, and we'll announce about it very soon. Thanks!
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

how about bounty? I want to participate
MutualCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:09:03 PM

Followed @mutual_coin - Done
https://twitter.com/olyales
GJAvZinLMPipwb4buroogSgij31qs17C1C

Thanks. And I wish good luck to the project.

Thanks for your kind wishes. 100 MUT have been sent to your wallet address. Regards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: