Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:28:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Manage Airdrops?  (Read 1100 times)
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

I would prefer to hold coins from airdrops. I keep holding all my coins till them get big price.

Actually, at this time it's hard to find good Airdrop coin/tokens. Most of it has no value and cheap price. So, honestly I not interested anymore doing airdrop. The last time Airdrop which still has a good value was Polymath token.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

I would prefer to hold coins from airdrops. I keep holding all my coins till them get big price.

Actually, at this time it's hard to find good Airdrop coin/tokens. Most of it has no value and cheap price. So, honestly I not interested anymore doing airdrop. The last time Airdrop which still has a good value was Polymath token.

Yes, Polymath is one of many airdrop, the possibility of winning once more as Polymath current as you buy lottery, I find it time consuming to participate airdrop. While I can spend that time learning analytics or finding good projects
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Airdrops are so small that i just store them in mew and forget about it. they are free so maybe in a year I'll consider selling or looking at how they are going. I'm much more concerned with the crypto I've paid for and how that is progressing.
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

to manage airdrop 50 percent hold 50 percent sell for preparation of the future pump price of the coin you hold.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

It depend on how is the project behind the token. If you think it has potential I would keep it at least until the next big pump, or long term hodl if I really believe in it. Otherwise I would sell it directly on a DEX.

vistamara

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

I just discovered Blockfolio, too, and it is very nice for monitoring all your coins.  It even has some of the crap airdrop coins like edoge on it.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Hi All,

Quick question from newbie. How do you manage your airdrops? Did you sell it immediately? Do you sell half of it? Or just hold it until reach big exchanges?

Your answer is highly appreciated. Thank you.
most token airdrop results are very small and the price per token is so cheap that I rarely sell it because for the transaction cost is very expensive especially if I use ethereum as a fee, then I just collect and hold it later when I think the value is worth I will sell it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: