Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Iconiq Lab announcing its Token Sale and Bounty program  (Read 2900 times)
moodledidoodledi (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:05:25 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 11:45:00 PM by moodledidoodledi

COMMUNITY

COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

Iconiq Lab Announces its Dec. 2017 Token Sale and Presale

Iconiq Lab is happy to announce its very own token sale, scheduled to take place on 10 Dec. 2017, with a presale scheduled for 23 Nov. 2017. Please visit https://iconiqlab.com/ or follow our community and social media channels for more information and to view our white and color papers:

original post: https://iconiqlab.com/iconiq-lab-announces-presale-dec-2017-token-sale/
https://iconiqlab.rocket.chat/home
https://www.facebook.com/iconiqlab/
https://twitter.com/iconiqlab

Iconiq Lab is an Initial Coin Offer and Token Launch accelerator program. We source, fund, develop and accelerate the most promising crypto, blockchain and tokenizable startups to their own ICO or Token Sale. We help launch tokens supported by real-world, sustainable business solutions.

Iconiq Lab will be issuing its own token, ICNQ, to fund the launch and scaling of the Iconiq Lab accelerator program. In doing so, Iconiq Lab creates an ICNQ membership club of avid crypto enthusiasts that will be offered the opportunity to participate in the presales of graduates of the Iconiq Lab accelerator program. The Iconiq Lab club membership token, ICNQ, is structured as a utility token, governed by an ERC20 smart contract. Holders of the ICNQ club membership token will be provided exclusive presale rights, with the associated discounts, to the graduates of the Iconiq Lab ICO accelerator program, as well as have access to exclusive community content and research. The management team of Iconiq Lab will perform due diligence on applicants to the program, selecting only the most promising crypto projects or tokenizable startups for admission. Program participants will be provided expert services related to tokenization, best practices in ICO marketing, legal and regulatory issues, and general business development by Iconiq Lab and its partners as they are accelerated to their own presale and token sale. The ICNQ club membership token must be held in your wallet to participate in the presales of these accelerator program graduates. The first batch of the accelerator program begins in Feb. 2018.

The ICNQ presale will begin on Thursday Nov. 23, 2017 and will remain open until the hard cap of 1,500 ETH is reached or Friday Dec. 1. Participants in the presale will be awarded a 50% bonus on their ICNQ token purchases, relative to the public sale. Presale participants will be privy to the same club membership rights as public sale participants.

The ICNQ token sale will begin on Sunday Dec. 10, 2017 and will remain open until either the hard cap of €8,000,000 in BTC/ETH is reached or Dec. 31, 2017. An ETH & BTC to ICNQ exchange rate will be announced in the days prior to the token sale to account for volatility. ICNQ will be transferred to holders immediately following the ICO, subject to basic KYC/AML procedures, and will be transferable through a reputable crypto exchange by Jan. 2017.

ICNQ Club Membership tokens will be distributed, and token sale funds used, according to the following charts:
Bitcointalk doesn't want to show the charts, please refer to the original post as linked above for them
Token distribution
50% of ICNQ Club membership tokens (8M tokens) will be issued in a public sale to prospective Club Members. Roughly 5% will be issued in the November 2017 presale. 10% of total tokens will be issued to bounty program participants and for other marketing initiatives in the Pre-ICO phase. 10% will be retained by Iconiq Lab Holding GmbH for future growth initiatives, acquisitions or for new key personnel. The remaining 25% of ICNQ tokens will be sold to the management team, advisors and strategic partners of Iconiq Lab to align their interests with ICNQ Club Members.

Fundraising Uses
€3M of the ICNQ funds raised will be devoted to a seed wallet which will distribute seed funding to accelerator program participants. €1M each will be used to cover business development, program development and marketing/PR of the initial accelerator program in Germany. €250k each will be used to cover legal and financial/accounting services rendered to Iconiq Lab by third-parties. The remaining €1.5M will be used to scale the program internationally to startup hubs such as London, New York, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Moscow, Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, Sydney and others.

Iconiq Lab strives to be a transparency leaded in the crypto economy. As such, there are no side or private deals associated with the presale or public sale, and no parties are granted any exclusive bonuses or discounts that are not publicly available or announced well in advance. Additionally, Iconiq Lab is a member of Santiment’s Project Transparency, and will disclose all material transactions the token sale proceeds are used for.

Iconiq Lab will be instituting a bounty program for community members who wish to participate. Participants will be compensated in ICNQ tokens on a free-lance basis for content provided, sharing or retweeting Iconiq Lab posts, or identifying promising startups for the accelerator program. Please register for the Bounty Campaign and learn about the potential participation rewards in the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZIopC2q00TIBFsqiZX6ruMbVdpal8yzmY_kY6WhML7o

Iconiq Lab is currently helping many companies launch their token sales and has sourced and perform due diligence on nearly 100 who have applied to the accelerator program. To learn more about the exciting companies we are assisting and have admitted to the initial accelerator program batch, please visit our Case Studies section at iconiqlab.com.

Iconiq Lab Accelerator GmbH is structured as a German limited liability company which operates and manages the Iconiq Lab Accelerator Program. Iconiq Lab Accelerator GmbH issues the club membership tokens, ICNQ, and covers the day-to-day operational aspects of the accelerator program. It is wholly owned by its parent company, Iconiq Lab Holding GmbH.

Please be wary of potential scammers regarding our token sale. Only official announcements from Iconiq Lab should be heeded. Nobody from Iconiq Lab will ever contact you directly regarding our token sale.  

Hello Bounty Manager,

Do you accept bounty for translations? Pls reserve me for Filipino translation! Thank you!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Do you accept bounty for translations? Pls reserve me for Filipino translation! Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we don't plan to make any translations. If that changes in the future, I will announce it here
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we don't plan to make any translations. If that changes in the future, I will announce it here

Noted on that. I also joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign and I filled out the Iconiq Lab Bounty Campaign Sign-up form. Can I post my shared links from fb campaign and retweets from twitter campaign in this thread? Thank you for your answer!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

How long ICO will run dev?

Our presale will begin Nov 23 and close Dec 1.  Our public sale will launch Dec 10 and remain open until Dec 31
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Noted on that. I also joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign and I filled out the Iconiq Lab Bounty Campaign Sign-up form. Can I post my shared links from fb campaign and retweets from twitter campaign in this thread? Thank you for your answer!

We would like to collect the evidence all in one place and decided to do that via email. Please send an Email with proof to bounty@iconiqlab.com and don't forget to include screenshots that the social media accounts belong to you (an image of you being logged in is enough, ofc you may wipe out any other information in the picture). This is necessary to ensure that no one tries to claim the bounties of another person.
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

We would like to collect the evidence all in one place and decided to do that via email. Please send an Email with proof to bounty@iconiqlab.com and don't forget to include screenshots that the social media accounts belong to you (an image of you being logged in is enough, ofc you may wipe out any other information in the picture). This is necessary to ensure that no one tries to claim the bounties of another person.

Dear Bounty Manager,
Noted on this. I've already sent an email for my facebook and twitter campaign links with the attached screenshot of my logged in facebook and twitter account as per requirement. Please notify me in regards of how many post and retweets per week will be needed. Thank you so much!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

Dear Bounty Manager,
Noted on this. I've already sent an email for my facebook and twitter campaign links with the attached screenshot of my logged in facebook and twitter account as per requirement. Please notify me in regards of how many post and retweets per week will be needed. Thank you so much!

There is no minimum retweets per week! Completely up to you how much you share/like
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

Interesting project. Good luck.
Iconic and ICON with name similarity can be done wrong process. I need to be careful.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

Hi Dev,   please can i participate in this bounty program as a newbie?

Of course! Please find the link for sign up in the initial post from me and get going!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Interesting project. Good luck.
Iconic and ICON with name similarity can be done wrong process. I need to be careful.

Haha yes they sound very similar. Thank you for the luck!
predatorquintic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:22:56 AM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

is the quantity of tokens limited?

Yes, we sell 8 million token, 16 million token exist in total.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

Hello everyone, here comes an important update on our coming Token Sale whcih was initially planned to come this year. As Iconiq Lab strives to make it's own Token Sale perfect, we decided to postpone our Pre Sale to December 3rd -December 10th and our Main Sale to January 7th (tentative until January 28th). This happened due to convenience with taxation, which is quite important!
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:52 AM

I have an advice sir : you need a good poster sir, i think this thread doesnt look very interesting.
Maybe add some images.
But i have seen your website, this is very interesting project, iam hoping the best for this project.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

I have an advice sir : you need a good poster sir, i think this thread doesnt look very interesting.
Maybe add some images.
But i have seen your website, this is very interesting project, iam hoping the best for this project.

Yes, I know and we are working on it! We got one for our Bounty Announcement, check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398862.msg24532646#msg24532646
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

One day left for entries on the contest! 500 Tokens are the prize for the winner!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

Huge News: FinLab AG​ - a publicly traded company, one of the first and largest company builders and investors focused on the Financial Services Technologies sector in Europe invests in Iconiq Lab!

moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

Just a short heads up that the Token Sale is delayed in order to be fully compliant with the law! https://iconiqlab.com/iconiq-lab-token-sale-delayed/
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:09 PM

Just a short heads up that the Token Sale is delayed in order to be fully compliant with the law! https://iconiqlab.com/iconiq-lab-token-sale-delayed/

Given the regulatory compliance, will ICNQ be traded on the regular crypto markets, or will it be treated as a security and limited to traditional brokerage platforms?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

Given the regulatory compliance, will ICNQ be traded on the regular crypto markets, or will it be treated as a security and limited to traditional brokerage platforms?

the ICQN token is designed to be a pure utility token and therefore will be tradable on the known crypto markets
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

Dear Community,

while we are still waiting on the approval of the BAFIN on our Token Sale, we haven’t stopped working! We are constantly visiting events in Germany and Europe and you can find all events we attend at https://iconiqlab.com/events/!

In addition, more than 165 companies have applied to our accelerator program. Out of these, the best 5 were chosen and the first accelerator program will start in February. This programs will learn everything about ICOs in our program and with our ICQN token you will be able to buy the Token of these startups in the pre Sale.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

When you want to send a private message, please send it to moodledidoodledi, thanks!

Hey everyone! Today we want to announce some additions to the bounty program:

-Inviting friends to our telegram group (https://t.me/iconiqlabchat) who stay at least until the end of our ICO: 5 tokens for each friend (if we sense an abuse iconiq lab has the right to deny payout to individuals)
-Changing the last name in telegram to iconiqlab.com: 5 tokens
-posting about Iconiqlab on our subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/ICONIQLAB): 3 Tokens
-Translating the Iconiqlab bounty post on Bitcointalk and posting it in the according language thread (only once per language, please message bounty@iconiqlab.com if you are interested in that): 500 tokens

For all of the actions above please collect proof (eg a screenshot/link) and send them to bounty@iconiqlab.com before the end of the main sale (may be done in badges; for getting friends into the telegram group it makes our work easier if you send the proof quickly). Please note that you will first have to sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZIopC2q00TIBFsqiZX6ruMbVdpal8yzmY_kY6WhML7o/edit
1337leet

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

Hallo, gibt es irgendwo eine Erklärung was genau ihr macht?
Ihr beschleunigt ICOs von Startup - aber wie?
Und was hat euer eigener ICO damit zu tun?
Was bringen mir eure Tokens? Wieso sollte ich investieren?
Ulaze

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

Congratulations Guys! I have been following up on the events of Iconiq Labs on Facebook. But i have few questions regarding the progress of the company.

1. How far is Iconiqlab with the accelerator?
2. When will the Pre Sale take place?(I would love to participate)
3. Are you guys on any events?

Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

BIG NEWS ICONIQ LAB COMMUNITY!

After months of waiting, we are beyond excited to announce the dates of our ICNQ PRESALE and PUBLIC SALE!

The ICNQ presale will begin on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 15:00 CET. The presale will sell 750,000 ICNQ tokens for a targeted fundraise of €500,000. This is a 50% BONUS on the nominal value of the public sale!

The ICNQ public sale will begin on Sunday April 15, 2018 at 15:00 CET. The public sale will sell 3,000,000 ICNQ tokens for a targeted fundraise of €3,000,000!

Iconiq Lab has already completed a $1,000,000 private presale of the ICNQ token in a funding round led by TaaS, the next generation closed-end fund active in developing the blockchain ecosystem!

In total, Iconiq Lab will sell 15,000,000 of the total 20,000,000 ICNQ tokens through the public, pre- and private sales to our institutional and accredited partners for a total fundraise target of €10,000,000!

To participate in the presale and public sale, you must join our whitelist and pass through KYC and AML procedures, including video identification through our partners at IDNow. The whitelist will open March 17!

Remember, you must hold the ICNQ token to participate in the EXCLUSIVE PRESALES of the graduates of our accelerator program!

The first week of the accelerator program closed at the Frankfurt Crypton Assets Conference with great success!  Each of our 5 companies, out of 165 applicants from 38 countries, joined us in Frankfurt and learned a great deal about ICOs from many industry experts. We are now ready to take them on the roadshow! The 5 companies joining us on the roadshow are…

BrainCities: A data-protocol for smart cities with an AI layer that will revolutionize how we monetize individual data.

Topl: A protocol to facilitate blockchain-secured investment in emerging markets with relationships with many emerging market governments.

VREO: Real-time, in-game video gaming advertising platform for real-world companies that is in talks with large gaming studios to implement their blockchain ad-technology.

Based Global: An entertainment startup with an engine to decentralize live events and ticketing through a unified sales framework, protecting fans and artists from scalpers & counterfeits.

Wunder: A digital art museam which has created an infrastructure for managing and renting digital arts for museums, galleries and artistic foundations. They were the first team in the world to digitalize art on a prior platform, ArtPlus.

Please join their communities on Telegram to learn more about their protocols and business models!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

Hi!

Ja klar. Accelerator heißt im wesentlichen, dass wir nach einem intensiven Auswahlprozess aus den Bewerbungen die interessantesten Startups, die einen ICO machen wollen, auswählen. Diesen helfen wir dann dabei, den gesamten ICO Prozess zu planen und zu durchlaufen, inklusive Seed funding.
Um das einmal mit den offiziellen Worten zu beschreiben: "Iconiq Lab is an Initial Coin Offer and Token Launch accelerator program. We source, fund, develop and accelerate the best crypto, blockchain and tokenizable startups to their own ICO or Token Sale. We help launch tokens supported by real-world, sustainable business solutions. Iconiq Lab is a portfolio company and strategic partner of Finlab AG a German publicly traded fintech investor and company builder."
Das ganze startet mit einer Woche von Vorträgen für die Startups. Die allererste Runde mit startups ist grade in Frankfurt mit genau dieser Woche gestartet. Die Startups wurden dabei durch einen due diligence Prozess aus mehr als 150 Bewerbungen gefiltert. Die Startups sind: Topl, Vreo, Braincities und Based Global.

In unserem eigenen ICO geben wir ICQN Token aus, die einen exklusiven Zugang zu den höchsten Bonusstufen der Startups, die wir im Accelerator Programm betreuen, ermöglichen.
1337leet

Activity: 1308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Hi!

Ja klar. Accelerator heißt im wesentlichen, dass wir nach einem intensiven Auswahlprozess aus den Bewerbungen die interessantesten Startups, die einen ICO machen wollen, auswählen. Diesen helfen wir dann dabei, den gesamten ICO Prozess zu planen und zu durchlaufen, inklusive Seed funding.
Um das einmal mit den offiziellen Worten zu beschreiben: "Iconiq Lab is an Initial Coin Offer and Token Launch accelerator program. We source, fund, develop and accelerate the best crypto, blockchain and tokenizable startups to their own ICO or Token Sale. We help launch tokens supported by real-world, sustainable business solutions. Iconiq Lab is a portfolio company and strategic partner of Finlab AG a German publicly traded fintech investor and company builder."
Das ganze startet mit einer Woche von Vorträgen für die Startups. Die allererste Runde mit startups ist grade in Frankfurt mit genau dieser Woche gestartet. Die Startups wurden dabei durch einen due diligence Prozess aus mehr als 150 Bewerbungen gefiltert. Die Startups sind: Topl, Vreo, Braincities und Based Global.

In unserem eigenen ICO geben wir ICQN Token aus, die einen exklusiven Zugang zu den höchsten Bonusstufen der Startups, die wir im Accelerator Programm betreuen, ermöglichen.

Ich verstehe. Kann man aktuell bereits ICQN irgendwo kaufen?
Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

I’m a Taas investor, Taas, has invested to Iconiq Lab'a totally 1 million dollar and all projects that Taas invested, made a lot of good money. This project will be one of them.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Iconiq Lab has just opened its whitelist for the upcoming public Pre-Sale! Join here: https://token.iconiqlab.com/ico-signup/
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:39 AM

Hi!

Ich verstehe. Kann man aktuell bereits ICQN irgendwo kaufen?

Der public Pre-Sale startet am 31. März, für die Whitelist siehe mein letzter Post!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

Great News! The Iconiq Lab Pre-Sale is now live! Read on how you can participate here: https://iconiqlab.com/the-day-is-here-how-to-join-the-icnq-token-sale/
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

good news about hope that you will achieve the target sale and hoping to invest it a little in here,ill keep following more to this
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

Already team from Iconiq Labs are marketing their product very aggressively and before ICO they made some partnership with the other companies like TaaS. So the company is building a lot of trust in the market to get more awareness about the project.
btccupl

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

Hi Dev
Is there any bounty program running now?
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

The project  looks goods, will i do hope that it will become popular
Michaleclark

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

i see there is a bounty, and when will that bounty started?
Best Sites

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

wow cool project! This gonna be get big!  Shocked
bruceemake

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Hello, is there any explanation for what exactly you are doing?
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit ?
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

the allocation of funds for each item developed on this project is pretty much like in bounty campaign reach 5%, very difficult to find project that offer allocation that much, where I can see development of ICO
joana0203

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?
bruceemake

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

How were said discounts determined ?

Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch ?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

i see there is a bounty, and when will that bounty started?

Hi, our bounty campaign is already live: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-Yrg-L_AUb3xuN32xUXnfyGUQquggmmOE9fbmbtEpyo4VSg/viewform
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Hello, is there any explanation for what exactly you are doing?

I believe our provided documents on our website would be a perfect start for you! We are an accelerator that helps ICOs at any stage, making us some kind of decentralized VC.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption ?

What exactly do you mean by "network"? Do you refer to our first batch of companies in our accelerator program?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit ?

There might be some in future, though currently we focus on actual events and meetups! Here is the schedule: https://iconiqlab.com/events/
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?

No. No one can ever offer you a guaranteed ROI. Only scammers try to make you believe that such things exist.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

the allocation of funds for each item developed on this project is pretty much like in bounty campaign reach 5%, very difficult to find project that offer allocation that much, where I can see development of ICO

You can follow the news in our telegram channel or read our blog: https://iconiqlab.com/community/
HarikGow

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Hi Team, what is the minimum amount of investment?
Bros_3

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?

Yes of course! You can find all infos on the Airdrop if you join our telegram channel: https://t.me/iconiqlabchat
For the bounty please see this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398862.0
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

1 ETH is minimum!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Hi, anyone please tell me how many jolly to ETH ? I don't see that

As you all know we have always said ICNQ would be purchasable in the public sale at a price of €1 per ICNQ. As ETH has risen significantly, we will be writing up the ICNQ per ETH from 520 to the current price of 570. To account for future ETH volatility, we will rebalance the price every Sunday, starting Sunday, April 29 until the sale close on May 30. We will announce the new price in a pinned message every Sunday.

nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up

Yes indeed, that's what we are working on Wink In the meantime, if anyone has a question, feel free to ask!
BitbonSpace
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

COMMUNITY

COMMUNITY

Hello!
Where can I read your WhitePaper?
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

my data can I do not transmit, the invites nothing. pressures on transmit and it nothing happens, although all entered. please answers, thank you
HarikGow

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

1 ETH is minimum!
So how do I proceed, could you share the link
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Fantastic and awesome project with value driven features and supported by solid team
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

Ruslan are investing in good projects, I'm starting to follow.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

Iconiq Lab (ICNQ) has been added to Idex exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1002991051467034624

https://idex.market/eth/icnq

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Hi friends!

ICNQ is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/ICNQ! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about ICNQ. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/ICNQ/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Iconiq Lab isn't listed in any major cryptocurrency exchange other than few decentralized exchanges.
Token sale concluded more than a month ago. Can I know when will ICNQ tokens list in a major exchange with more liquidity?

I also want to how many ICNQ needed hold in order to participate in Iconiq Lab accelerator graduates pre-sales.  
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Great team with Great Project Such a great project and bright future of euphoria project good luck.
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

I see that this ICO has a great proposal, I highly recommend it
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

this project allows investors to transact and negotiate in the development of their capital
I am sure this project will advance faster than other similar projects in technical and regulation
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website! Congratulations to all dev team! Good luck to continue this job!!!
robert powell

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

the project is interesting and has good planning. I think this project is good for investors. I look forward to a smooth progress and many investors will participate in this project. good luck dev
vladdani

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

For the newcomers to the cryptomarket it might be quite difficult to get through all these crypto exchanges, transaction costs, deposit and withdrawal rules as well as to built own portfolio of cryptos and even design an investment strategy in this unregulated Crypto Wild West. I found one of the easiest ways to tap the crypto market - to invest in the crypto strategies on the Blackmoon Platform. They offer 3 different types of strategies:
1) BMxT20 focuses on the cryptocurrencies with the largest market cap, so its portfolio constantly consists of the largest cryptos on the market.
2) BMx1DV follows the cryptos with the largest volatility meaning you track the coins with the largest price fluctuations;
3) BMxDDR invests in 6 coins with the largest capitalisation and has a kind of downside risk protection by dynamically allocating portfolio between crypto and cash.
These strategies are daily rebalanced (except for BMxT20) and executed 24/7. As for me it’s quite exciting to wake up in the morning and first of all look at my profile at Blackmoon to see the latest price! Smiley
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

This is a good project, I think this idea is very new and this project will be easy to collect soft capital. I put a lot of hope into this project.
vladdani

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

As an individual investor in the crypto market I found it is a good idea to supplement my portfolio of coins by one the ready to use solutions offered by asset managers in blockchain. I chose the opportunity just recently released by Blackmoon - One Day Most Volatile Strategy. The strategy portfolio consists of max of 20 coins with the largest volatility and is daily rebalanced. All is executed in automated fashion 24/7. The past 5 days showed that this was one of the right choices as BMx1DV token price increased significantly even during flat market last week.
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

As an individual investor in the crypto market I found it is a good idea to supplement my portfolio of coins by one the ready to use solutions offered by asset managers in blockchain. I chose the opportunity just recently released by Blackmoon - One Day Most Volatile Strategy. The strategy portfolio consists of max of 20 coins with the largest volatility and is daily rebalanced. All is executed in automated fashion 24/7. The past 5 days showed that this was one of the right choices as BMx1DV token price increased significantly even during flat market last week.

Hey, sounds interesting. And what's the return?
5thangel

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

Iconiq Holding (ICNQ) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thanks for sharing, weighted average rating is 77.71% . This must be pretty good, isn't it?
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Iconiq Holding (ICNQ) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thanks for sharing, weighted average rating is 77.71% . This must be pretty good, isn't it?
this is really good. And the price is not bad, given the entire market. What is the price of the ICO.
Thanks
sitimunirah01

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

Can I know what happen to the token sale? I heard it got cancel due to bad market, is it true?

And can you give me the bounty thread links please.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

WHY BLOCKCHAIN MATTERS-Part 3
By Eleanor Haas, an Iconiq Lab partner, advises crypto and life
science innovators and Astia Angels and is Director, Keiretsu Forum Mid-
Atlantic https://medium.com/@iconiqlab/why-blockchain-matters-part-3-ddd491705d16
sitimunirah01

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

WHY BLOCKCHAIN MATTERS-Part 3
By Eleanor Haas, an Iconiq Lab partner, advises crypto and life
science innovators and Astia Angels and is Director, Keiretsu Forum Mid-
Atlantic https://medium.com/@iconiqlab/why-blockchain-matters-part-3-ddd491705d16
Can you help answering my questions above?
What have happen to the token sale? Any new upcoming date for the token sale to be held?
Any details?
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:06:51 PM

Iconiq Holding Announces Strategic Partnership With Masternode Fund, INDX
https://medium.com/@iconiqlab/iconiq-holding-announces-strategic-partnership-with-masternode-fund-indx-f4302173d312

Iconiq Lab, Swarm, TYR Capital and London Block Exchange have all joined to support INDX

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:36:53 PM

Iconic product team is increasing 6 new people have been added, the full team is now 16 people

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:13:18 PM

ICNQ CEO Patrick Lowry talks about Iconic Funds licensed and ready to launch, and how important this is for the project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pte-KHxWl4k&feature=youtu.be
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

Running since 2017, but when i check telegram group there is just have 7 members, twitter account suspended. Why it happens?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀