Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?
Yes
No
50% in ETH and 50% in tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL)  (Read 2552 times)
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

I think direct ether payment is good for the bounty hunter. It will guarantee that you get paid in a spendable currency immediatelly and the transactions will be smooth between campaign manager and the participant! all the question raised/sometimes unneccssary questions) will be eradicated and everybody will be happy!
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:24 PM

It would be nice if the generosity campaign participants could choose which payment method they prefer and in what ratio between ethereum and released tokens. Because sometimes when campaign participants receive earned tokens, they have already depreciated in the market and sometimes no longer rise in price. In any case, very long lie on its price day.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

I think that it should be an additional option.  I mean when applying for a bounty,  there should be a check box saying "I want to get paid in eth at the ico rate".  People must have choice,  because some are interested in tokens.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Yes i would gladly receive payment in ETH. But then again i would like some of the tokens from the bounty itself. I guess there should he an option where you could be payed in ETH or their tokens. I mean the last bounty I've joined was successful and got their tokens. I held the tokens for half a year and it was awesome. Bottom line, yes if it were a choice, i would pick ETH as a mode of payment for bounties. Mode useful and more potential

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

It seems that it's still important to resume this discussion Roll Eyes

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Depends on the project,if the tokens has a lot of potentials to grow i would stick with the tokens but if these arent worthy to hold for long term ,i would stick with the ETH payment for the bounties,because shit projects will always be shitty whatever happens or regardless the time you have waited to hold these shitcoins.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?

Update on Fabruary 5, 2018
To date, we have examples of 3 projects that paid or will pay bounties in ETH (fully or partially) or conducted a poll.

- LiveTREE
- Exchange Union
- GUTS Tickets (upon completion of the bounty campaign, a closed poll was held among the participants, regarding the form of payment. As a result, payments are made in GET tokens. The results of the poll have not been published yet)

p.s. If you know other examples, please share the information here, even if the bounty campaign has already ended;

I think this would not be possible because ICO projects are also promoting the use of their coins. So what will be the use of the project coins if they will pay you in ethereum. If participants get their reward through the project coins, it will be traded in exchanges and the project coin will be alive. Also, it would be better if they will pay us in their own coins because you can hold them and may give you more gain.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?

Update on Fabruary 5, 2018
To date, we have examples of 3 projects that paid or will pay bounties in ETH (fully or partially) or conducted a poll.

- LiveTREE
- Exchange Union
- GUTS Tickets (upon completion of the bounty campaign, a closed poll was held among the participants, regarding the form of payment. As a result, payments are made in GET tokens. The results of the poll have not been published yet)

p.s. If you know other examples, please share the information here, even if the bounty campaign has already ended;

Yes of course I support direct payment in ETH for bounty. Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. So it is all right that this coin is used in bounties campaigns. I don't see any problems with it.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

I wouldn't be opposed to it, in some cases it's better than some unknown token or coin.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

I prefer the third option, since the bounty is a good way to "pre-buy" the tokens of the project you like rather than participate in gas wars.
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I think if all payment in ETH for bounty it's bad decision. Better payment in 50% ETH and 50% tokens
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Depends on the project,if the tokens has a lot of potentials to grow i would stick with the tokens but if these arent worthy to hold for long term ,i would stick with the ETH payment for the bounties,because shit projects will always be shitty whatever happens or regardless the time you have waited to hold these shitcoins.

Don't you think it is reasonable, right and useful for improving the ecosystem not to participate in bounty of the shit projects?
Moreover, focusing on supporting only really worthy and useful projects, you will earn as much as supporting shit, which is often scam.

JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

I know a lot of people who are willing to accept ETH as a payment rather than tokens they believe that its more worth than their tokens. I agree for the most part because ETH is a good coin.

If they pay ETH everyone would rush to this bounty and there will be abused things going on.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

It has been a long time since the publication of this thread. It seems to me that we have a very interesting discussion here and thank you to everyone who has already expressed his opinion earlier. Let's continue the discussion and maybe we'll even come to some collective action, that will help improve the "game" rules for all ecosystem participants and probably improve the ecosystem itself.

So, what would you say about this issue given the current situation in the market?
Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty, for today? Or 50\50? Or NO?

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

I know a lot of people who are willing to accept ETH as a payment rather than tokens they believe that its more worth than their tokens. I agree for the most part because ETH is a good coin.

If they pay ETH everyone would rush to this bounty and there will be abused things going on.

How, in such cases, do you relate to variant 50\50 or other proportions?

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

It has been a long time since the publication of this thread. It seems to me that we have a very interesting discussion here and thank you to everyone who has already expressed his opinion earlier. Let's continue the discussion and maybe we'll even come to some collective action, that will help improve the "game" rules for all ecosystem participants and probably improve the ecosystem itself.

So, what would you say about this issue given the current situation in the market?

I support direct payment in ETH. I believe having this idea could greatly prevent the dumping of tokens below the ICO price right after it is listed in an exchange since only those investors from ICO are the sole holders of the tokens aside from the team themselves.
I've also read a thread related to this so maybe, this issue is really a good thing to talk about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?

I like this proposal and I fully Support about this discussion! advantage of Paying ETH directly rather than Bounty Tokens The Specific Bounty Token will avoid Token dumping and price may go up higher or stabilize. Of all Bounty Campaigns you Cant Control Dumping of Bounty Tokens Because Most of Bounty Participants are after the Money and not the tokens lets me say it frankly  and I dont believe Eth price will affected if this was push through! Crebit Bounty program is Paid directly in Ethereum? for me this is a very good Idea and I Support this 200%
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

I support direct payment in ETH. I believe having this idea could greatly prevent the dumping of tokens below the ICO price right after it is listed in an exchange since only those investors from ICO are the sole holders of the tokens aside from the team themselves.
I've also read a thread related to this so maybe, this issue is really a good thing to talk about.

Thanks for your opinion, I also hope that this discussion will continue because this issue seems to me to become more and more relevant and not just for the bounty participants.

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

A little bit straightforward, but with the ETH you get, you can buy their tokens. Selling token may be harder when the volume is not too much. Hence, I support direct  payment in ETH for a bounty.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

50% ETH and 50% in tokens would be good option. Kind of guarantee payment and investment option at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: