Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?
Yes
No
50% in ETH and 50% in tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL)  (Read 2542 times)
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?

Update on April 8, 2018
What would you say about this issue given the current situation in the market?

It has been a long time since the publication of this thread. It seems to me that we have a very interesting discussion here and thank you to everyone who has already expressed his opinion earlier. Let's continue the discussion and maybe we'll even come to some collective action, that will help improve the "game" rules for all ecosystem participants and probably improve the ecosystem itself.

Update on Fabruary 5, 2018
To date, we have examples of 3 projects that paid or will pay bounties in ETH (fully or partially) or conducted a poll.

- LiveTREE
- Exchange Union
- GUTS Tickets (upon completion of the bounty campaign, a closed poll was held among the participants, regarding the form of payment. As a result, payments are made in GET tokens. The results of the poll have not been published yet)

p.s. If you know other examples, please share the information here, even if the bounty campaign has already ended;
majority for me is yes.
why because the hassle of how you will convert the tokens to eth is exhausting and time consuming
although the speculated price is big but it will get dumped quickly after the listing will done..
some coins succeed to rise but most of them are not... the exchanging fee is also pain in the ass because if you only get small amount
the fee will lessen your coins haha
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Payment in ethereum would be ideal but I also understand why these campaigns pay in their own token. I mean look at it, they are doing the campaigns in the first place to get people involved in their projects. By paying in their tokens they are putting it in the hands of a lot of people who will have to do something with it so it gets used and it gives the coin some value
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

I support this, I will already change the bounties with ethereum. I think it's better to get directly to the etherium
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

Hey guys! What is the situation in this issue now?
Perhaps this thread is still relevant and the discussion should be continued?
What do you think? Roll Eyes

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

It does not matter to me if bounty is paid with eth. Once we've received a payment we can immediately sell it, unlike tokens that have to wait for a list of markets to sell tokens that sometimes take time to wait.
Moreover the token's price can not be confirmed when launching on the market or it could be the token was not released on the market.
The only drawback if the bounty is paid by eth is not as much as payment by token.

bitcoinforus

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

It would be great to participate in such projects where the payment is at least 50/50. Perhaps now there is such projects, share please if will find! ETH is a more stable currency than new coins, but the project that we advertise is probably good and you want to get its tokens!
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

I do run with the administration of the abundance group, since some make their own arrangements of circling tokens through the members. Some used to have a reasoning of giving the speculation that has been picked up straightforwardly. Possibly there may be little winning variety between the both, that doesn't mean huge.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

I support this, I will already change the bounties with ethereum. I think it's better to get directly to the etherium

Direct payment in eth for participation in the campaign is a good idea. Participants do not have to worry about what to do with tokens, which sometimes become useless or of little value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pojumek

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

I am certain that in the battles of liberality you would pay the etherium, and not in the produced tokens. This would shield us from a sharp drop in the rate of tokens discharged. Issued on the trade after the production of the token quite often begins to get less expensive and it in every case essentially decreases the benefit. Notwithstanding, this is not really conceivable.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

It would be great to participate in such projects where the payment is at least 50/50. Perhaps now there is such projects, share please if will find! ETH is a more stable currency than new coins, but the project that we advertise is probably good and you want to get its tokens!

Now, there are practically no worthy bounty campaigns, especially with payout in ETH. Decent projects are increasingly abandoning the typical bounty campaigns, as they often have a bad effect on reputation. The last project that made 100% payment in ETH - it was DAOstack.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Direct payment in eth for participation in the campaign is a good idea. Participants do not have to worry about what to do with tokens, which sometimes become useless or of little value.

In any cases, it will be very good if people don't contribute to the projects of tokens which potentially can become useless. It is worthwhile to carry out a more thorough check of the projects before help them, otherwise very soon the market will finally turn into a dump.

Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Obviously I do. We all would do. Bounty hunters crave for weekly payments but unfortunately it seldom happens. Is there a solution? No. We have to go by the current method. If only it was possible, we all would have been rich
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

No developer and development team of ICOs projects will accept this. They can use the Tokens they create to pay for you instead of using Ethereum a fixed price Altcoin. Intelligent people will always look for profit and make it difficult for others.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

I expect the payment to be in a partial manner. In the past from only one bounty campaign I got paid in such a manner. I got 1500 tokens and the rest in the form of ethereum. These days such campaigns were quite low around, and also there is ethereum payments. Now icoforums.net has come up with such a long plan paying in ethereum.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

I would definitely prefer to get payed in ETH for 100% of the bounty. I mean you can get payed instantly in a tradeable currency that you can convert to fiat from any exchange why would anyone prefer some obscure token that has zero value until it reaches exchanges?
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

i support..its all same..
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I believe that it would be good if a member of the bounty campaign would be given a choice, that is, that the person himself chose, in what form he wants to receive a reward for his work. There will be no unequivocal answer and can not be. Therefore, I believe that it is best to give a person a choice.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

I fully support such decision. On the one hand it won't crash token price and on the other it makes bounty participant confident about payment. It is healthy for both hunters and investors
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Although this idea is very good, only the bounty hunter will support payment with ETH. For the project side, the token has no cost, they are more willing to use the token to make payment.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

True but I don't think any ICO would do that thing only if the ETH is really, really low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: