Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official ANN]FREELABIT|FBF|Up to 15% Interest|No ICO|POW|Cryptonight  (Read 29084 times)
pomartin

Activity: 80
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

We'll be back to work next week. Happy New Year everyone!

We entered the new year but no new exchange

From the roadmap:
Coin Listing on Exchanges Late December 2017/January 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:13:31 PM

We are in the works to set up an online marketplace where people can buy/sell their FBF´s (more like a marketplace) we are thinking in setting up the price at 0.05USD-0.10USD per FBF (people will set up their own prices, of course) all proceeding will be used to pay for exchange listing fees, we will use coinpayments processor and will add their escrow as optional feature. Also, we will be launching a signature/social platform campaign soon for btc talk higher ranks.
That's a nice news! Waiting for signature campaign, can you pm when it starts? Thank you

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

take a new year break.
take a chill pill.
enjoy your time.
party hard.
happy new year to every 1.
SAN1965

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

Happy New Year everyone! What is your token supply for signature campaign?
Libabit

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

I didn't received any freelabit token from november .I fill the form for your airdrop and download your Freelabit wallet.

pomartin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

I didn't received any freelabit token from november .I fill the form for your airdrop and download your Freelabit wallet.

Please post FBF address you submitted
pomartin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Had some spare time today and updated a known pools statistic, so one can check them all in one place:
http://minefbf.802-11.pw/pages/index.html#Pools

If there is another pool, please let me know and I'll add them
Libabit

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

This is my Address FBF  Smiley TFLBgtL2M2d6prR7P9niPSF3UqyE2fiDkQp7yJSGk7J51d6rYNTtqfKgJJuLFjYZw22BCzfJtpcdRAh 8BULHXh2HUwhDRrUFgcP
pomartin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

This is my Address FBF  Smiley TFLBgtL2M2d6prR7P9niPSF3UqyE2fiDkQp7yJSGk7J51d6rYNTtqfKgJJuLFjYZw22BCzfJtpcdRAh 8BULHXh2HUwhDRrUFgcP
Are you sure this is the correct one?
Considering this list  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bDm31ZcDCIqS_86FGSlxP25JtDdxC7PqvWD6oqGVxe0/edit?usp=sharing
It is not listed neither in paid nor in not paid
nomadedigital

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

Considering this list  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bDm31ZcDCIqS_86FGSlxP25JtDdxC7PqvWD6oqGVxe0/edit?usp=sharing

this seems like a late begger..
I filled the form and received my coins in december. a month later you comeback to claim without further proof..pfff that is the oldest con in the world Roll Eyes

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

Considering this list  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bDm31ZcDCIqS_86FGSlxP25JtDdxC7PqvWD6oqGVxe0/edit?usp=sharing

I filled the form and received my coins in december. a month later you comeback to claim without further proof..pfff that is the oldest con in the world Roll Eyes

Well, it is "a bit too late", must agree on that, but it happened to me too - I'm just not in the spreadsheet and I think I filled it out on the day of the ann.
I've also mentioned this a while back, and thought not much about it until now.
Shouting con doesn't really help anyone.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
beggr

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

what do you think, should we setup a telegram group. Will get a lot more discussion going.

Also, how long did it take you to synch the wallet?
nomadedigital

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Considering this list  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bDm31ZcDCIqS_86FGSlxP25JtDdxC7PqvWD6oqGVxe0/edit?usp=sharing

Well, it is "a bit too late", must agree on that, but it happened to me too - I'm just not in the spreadsheet and I think I filled it out on the day of the ann.

I am sure I applied for airdrop one of the first days after the announcement, but can't find my address anywhere in the spreadsheet (i saw 3 tabs).
Applied again now, but I didn't get any receipt page, can't know if that is how it works, or the airdrop application is shut off.
Not going to whine more about it - good luck with your project!
do you mind PM your address.? I know google forms wasn´t a totally great idea.
We´ll probably change the way for next airdrop.

whats wrong with u ppl? you were asked to PM ur address, obviously u didn´t....

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
nomadedigital

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

what do you think, should we setup a telegram group. Will get a lot more discussion going.

Also, how long did it take you to synch the wallet?
Telegram is full of child discussions/spam/bots, particularly I wouldn´t join because I dont even have tg app on my phone and wont download it again. But, hey I do think ppl is free to do whatever they want.

wallet synchs very fast.

combat007

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

I am sure I applied for airdrop one of the first days after the announcement, but can't find my address anywhere in the spreadsheet (i saw 3 tabs).
Applied again now, but I didn't get any receipt page, can't know if that is how it works, or the airdrop application is shut off.
Not going to whine more about it - good luck with your project!
do you mind PM your address.? I know google forms wasn´t a totally great idea.
We´ll probably change the way for next airdrop.

whats wrong with u ppl? you were asked to PM ur address, obviously u didn´t....

The dev clearly mentioned to pm the address. Also the list was displaying before airdrop. Those who were eager for airdrop should have
pm to dev and ask before airdrop why there addresses were not in airdrop list.

Also signature campaign and more airdrop will come in near future... be ready...
thegrey

Crypto noob

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I am sorry for doing mistakes. I didn't realize it would release such a shit avalanche from people knowing better and love to prove it with a kick down to the ones who did mistakes. (or cannot prove they didn't)
Will stay away from this project in the future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nomadedigital

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

I am sorry for doing mistakes. I didn't realize it would release such a shit avalanche from people knowing better and love to prove it with a kick down to the ones who did mistakes. (or cannot prove they didn't)
wise decision, no project deserves people like you, that can´t openly admit that made a mistake.. In fact you were trying to FUD right after the newbie trying to get coins  months later, maybe if your brain lights still works you can pm the dev with your address and finally get ur coins, nobody was accussing u on anything just pointing you that dev replied to your question back in december , tried to help but u only comeback to act with nosense. Hope u get ur issue sorted out mate.

thegrey

Crypto noob

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 05:23:35 PM by thegrey

wise decision, no project deserves people like you, that can´t openly admit that made a mistake.. In fact you were trying to FUD right after the newbie trying to get coins  months later, maybe if your brain lights still works you can pm the dev with your address and finally get ur coins, nobody was accussing u on anything just pointing you that dev replied to your question back in december , tried to help but u only comeback to act with nosense. Hope u get ur issue sorted out mate.
Quoting for future reference.
Screenie will be added.

He needed to rub it in even more:

nomadedigital

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

wise decision, no project deserves people like you, that can´t openly admit that made a mistake.. In fact you were trying to FUD right after the newbie trying to get coins  months later, maybe if your brain lights still works you can pm the dev with your address and finally get ur coins, nobody was accussing u on anything just pointing you that dev replied to your question back in december , tried to help but u only comeback to act with nosense. Hope u get ur issue sorted out mate.
Quoting for future reference.
Screenie will be added.

and the point of this will be?
just get ur shit together pm dev the address and stop acting like a child. Again, I hope u get this sorted out.

beggr

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

How many coins were distributed during the airdrop and how many did every individual get? Does anybody know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: