Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Investment For My Trading (USD/BTC) Business  (Read 909 times)
devoresyah (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

I. Introduction
Trading Bot is a script that running for trading 24 hours non-stop. Like trading in general, but trading
bot run by an Artificial Intelligence (A.I). This A.I can predict the market and look for loopholes to
make a profit. We guarantee this A.I will not make it bankrupt, but instead the profit generated by
this trading bot is not high (between 0% - 3% per day).

II. Indicators
On Balance Volume (OBV): This is one of the best indicators for trading bitcoin used to basically
analyze the total money flow in an out of an instrument. The OVB uses a combination of volume and
price activity to tell you what is the total amount of money going in and out of the market. The OBV
indicator can be found on most trading platforms like Tradingview and MT4. How to read the
information from the OBV indicator is quite simple.

In theory, if Bitcoin is trading up and at the same time the OBV was trading down, this is an
indication that people are selling into this rally so the move to the upside wouldn’t be sustainable.
The same is true in reverse if Bitcoin was trading down and at the same time the OBV was trading
up.

What we’re really want to see is the OBV moving in the same direction as the Bitcoin price. Later on,
you’ll learn how to apply this information together with the cryptocurrency trading strategy.
No technical indicator is 100% effective every single, our team at Trading Strategy Guides uses the
OBV indicator with other supporting evidence to sustain our trades and give some more
confirmation of our trades. On this part comes the Ethereum trading strategy which will be used to
identify Bitcoin trades.

III. Investment
We limits the minimum investment is $100, fee is not included. You can invest more than that as
much as you want.

IV. Contract
The contract for this cooperation runs for 5 months. You will receive daily profit until the contract
end.

V. Daily Profit
The profit you will receive between 0% - 3% from your total investment, we guarantee that you will
not always receive 0% profit. For example: You invest $100 and you get 1.2% profit for tomorrow,
you will receive $1.2

VI. Withdrawal
We will send withdrawal to your wallet as Bitcoin (BTC) every Week/2 Weeks/Month (depending on
your choice). The fee will take from your total withdrawal amount, for example: The withdrawal is
0.0012 BTC with fee 0.0004 BTC, you will receive 0.0008 BTC

VII. Withdrawal Fee
Fee for every withdrawal is 0.0004 BTC (set by market). We will tell you if there any changes for
withdrawal.

VIII. Earning & Withdrawal Report
We send earning & withdrawal report every every Week/2 Weeks/Month (depending on your
choice). Report will be sent as .docx file to your Email or Whatsapp/Telegram.

IX. About Principal
You will not able to withdrawn your principal, because that has been added to our trading bot
balance.

X. Terms of Agreement
By cooperating with us, you agree to the following agreements:
  • Minimum Investment is $100 (fee not included)
  • Contract for 5 Months
  • Daily profit between 0% - 3% (depends on trading bot profit)
  • Capital cannot be withdraw
  • Current fee withdrawal is 0.0004 BTC

XI. Consclusion
So this proposal We stacking with the hope of investors investing to me as a manager. The purpose
of this proposal is to provide insight to investors. My hope this proposal will be able to go according
to plan. For the attention of the investors I would like to express my greatest gratitude and ask for
my blessing to be accomplished with good.

Download My Proposal: Click Here
Whatsapp: (+1)863-457-7883

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:04:29 AM

If anyone wants to invest here it'd be very useful to clear up a few things:
1. You got any proof of what your bot has already done?
2. Why is the minimum $100? If you're going to have a minimum, would it not be better being lower unless you're just trying to get $100/bitcoin.
3. If you get 0-3% interest, presumably that means you can never go negative? What happens at a dump? Is the investment value in bitcoin or USD? IE, if someone put in $100, do they get $0-3 every day or the capital*3/100?

Also, would you not get more money by selling the bot or did you buy a licence for a bot already programmed?
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:27:26 AM

I am wondering if you should just begin an exchange company for serious business.
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

2. Why is the minimum $100? If you're going to have a minimum, would it not be better being lower unless you're just trying to get $100/bitcoin.
3. If you get 0-3% interest, presumably that means you can never go negative? What happens at a dump? Is the investment value in bitcoin or USD? IE, if someone put in $100, do they get $0-3 every day or the capital*3/100?

Also, would you not get more money by selling the bot or did you buy a licence for a bot already programmed?
1. I've, should I put here?
2. Maybe I'll decrease the minimum to $50 in the future, currently I've 3 investor with each investing $100
3. Yes sir, I'm guarantee that all of my investor will not receive negative profit. Investment value in USD, but for the payment in BTC. You're calculator is true

I bought it and then modify with my self, I want to get best trading bot
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

I am wondering if you should just begin an exchange company for serious business.
Hope I can do it in the future  Smiley
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

2. Maybe I'll decrease the minimum to $50 in the future, currently I've 3 investor with each investing $100
3. Yes sir, I'm guarantee that all of my investor will not receive negative profit. Investment value in USD, but for the payment in BTC. You're calculator is true

---

Asides your presentation being tacky, you should really look for a way to rebrand your presentation and yourself. From the looks of it i wouldn't give you my email address not to talk of money.

Do pardon me sir if my words cut across to you as being harsh, but the truth is that we are living in a world full of unscrupulous characters where no one is trusted. 

You need to brand your yourself, your business and your product. Present yourself and your product as being serious because most times people don't the product, they buy the seller because they have some kind of trust or belief in the seller's capabilities.

Retrace your steps and try again...that is my 2 pennies.

Thank you.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

You should post proof because I want to know how stable it is, how much I could be happy investing and the average profit investors receive.
Is there a spreadsheet maybe a Google doc with data investors can access? How much do you have to cover any loses of or is this why you're starting an investment program.
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

You should post proof because I want to know how stable it is, how much I could be happy investing and the average profit investors receive.
Is there a spreadsheet maybe a Google doc with data investors can access? How much do you have to cover any loses of or is this why you're starting an investment program.
I'm using MS Excel to save earning history, and I'll send the report as .docx to my investor via email/whatsapp

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:31:54 PM

OK. I'll reflect on this and in 10 days once my current investment is returned to me I may consider putting in $100 as a test of your system.
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

OK. I'll reflect on this and in 10 days once my current investment is returned to me I may consider putting in $100 as a test of your system.
Can we communicate via Whatsapp or Telegram? For fast respon and I'll send the report via WA/Telegram
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

my current investor 3 people
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

Can we communicate via Whatsapp or Telegram? For fast respon and I'll send the report via WA/Telegram
I can't do anything for 9 days while my investments await their fulfilment (actually i might have something on Sunday).

Can you use PMs here and link to a Google doc for the report? Also, is the investment based on bitcoin or USD equivilance (if it's USD can you change it to bitcoin)?
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

I can't do anything for 9 days while my investments await their fulfilment (actually i might have something on Sunday).

Can you use PMs here and link to a Google doc for the report? Also, is the investment based on bitcoin or USD equivilance (if it's USD can you change it to bitcoin)?
I'm really recommend using WA/Telegram for fast respond sir...

ok we can use google doc, investment based on USD but for payment using Bitcoin sir Smiley
devoresyah (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

Update

Total Investor: 3
Total Investment: $500
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: