Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:26:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Yes i did convince or encourage other people to use and to invest in bitcoin because i wanted to help them to earn money for their family. I only convince few people because most of them thinks bitcoin is not legit or a scam that they heard it from the news which it is a lie. Good thing there are still many people who believes bitcoin is good as a source of income.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

I only encouraged one people so far to invest in bitcoin and he is my best friend. I only encourage the one i'm really close with because there's money involved. I told him that bitcoin is a very good investment and explained to him about bitcoin. He trust me and invested some of his money. Now his investment already tripled and he's very happy.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:14:10 AM

There are many ways to convince our friends, relatives, or even without relationship, but the question is, how can you convince them if you have no powers and knoledge about bitcoin. If there is a way, there is a will. We can convince them if we tell them how many succeed on bitcoin by showing them the story behind.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:24 AM

I actually have. Some are my family and some are my friends. Although, none in my family tried it, my friends were very happy to have learned it. Now, they are earning big like me. I feel so glad to have helped them somehow.
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:06:34 AM

I somehow encourage someone i know to invest bitcoin but still they are not yet interested to it, they always say the main reasons about investment "is it really legit?" almost all i invited to invest bitcoin says that, but some of my friends gets it and willing to invest because they know a little bit of bitcoin, but those who don't know bitcoin yet no matter how i explain to them still they're not interested.

b_parin

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:37 AM

Yes, I encourage my mother to invest in Bitcoin, she already thinks of it right now. I know that she will have a profit once bitcoin price rise by next year.
If only I have budget. I will invest all of it into bitcoin. I have a positive mind that I will make a profit. I think that it is not right or proper to encourage your friends in investing in bitcoin because we will not ever know when will the price went up or down. So if our friend invests in bitcoin and his/her money was on hold for a long period of time because the price went down, He/She don't have any choice but to wait the increase of bitcoin price. It can cause misunderstanding between you and your friend.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:53:22 PM

No. I never convince people to get involve into bitcoin. Why? Because bitcoin price is volatile so its risky.
So if something happen to their money, i am worry if they will blame me.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Yes I do that several times and some people gets interested from what I've said tp them but othr just do not want to believe me from what am I saying. They though that this is too good to be true and this is just like the other business where you will lend some money then you qill get scammed like an investment scam. But still some of them gets my point the too open minded to understand some kind of things like this. And I do not not if they already invested in this but I convinced them to join me in this business I taught them how to gain money in this thing.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"

Yes, I convinced and encourage some of my friends and family to invest in bitcoin. I explained to them what is the concept of bitcoin or cyrptocurrency and what are the things they need to do inorder for them to earn money through investing, joining campaigns, trading, gambling, etc. At first they hesitate because they are afraid of the scam that we know it is the most common issue in networkings but when I prove to them by showing evidence like how people become rich they have started to learn and be interested on how bitcoin works.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

I don't convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin because if they are not interested in bitcoin then i will not try to convince or encourage them because that is not my forte and i just explain and after i explain about bitcoin then it is up to you if you will invest or not and if you are going to invest then i will guide you but if you are not going to invest then fine.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

I just share some useful trivia and knowledge about bitcoin to close friends. Then I leave the rest for them to decide. I think it is really up to them if they will accept the value of bitcoin today. If they will become intersted, it is good for.them, but they have to do the deep research and understanding about what really bitcoin is.

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

saya belum pernah.krna saya masih blum tau betul cara cara investasi bitcoin..karna saya masih tahap pemula..

[
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:52:44 PM

Yes,  I did it to someone,my other family members, my friends and my school mates, I encouraged them to invest in bitcoin. I love to share knowledge that I know,  I like to give them tips.  But I do not want to share it to someone that does not give interest in listening. I explain them the important details, the important things that they must know,  I like it when they ask questions it means that they are intersted.  I feel glad when they did not even think and say bad about it,  they trusted me easily.  Now,  we are both investing.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:03:44 AM

Yeah I tried convincing one of my friends to invest in bitcoin, first I explained to him about bitcoin, disadvantages and its advantages, and then how he could earn a lot but its volatility. But I dont think I convinced him that well, especially when a documentary about bitcoin was released and its scams in our country. This has only made him skeptic about it, but then what could I do. I'd simply keep this riches to myself  Grin

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:23:30 AM

I only encouraged one people so far to invest in bitcoin and he is my best friend. I only encourage the one i'm really close with because there's money involved. I told him that bitcoin is a very good investment and explained to him about bitcoin. He trust me and invested some of his money. Now his investment already tripled and he's very happy.
I always don't want somebody to feel regrets later because of me, that is why i will never encourage them in anything regarding investment but rather introduce them of what is bitcoin and how can it helps us in terms of financial assistance, then it is all up to them of what is their decision for i am always here to guide them as they start to dig in crypto world.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:23:49 AM

I just plunged into bitcoin world I still studying, so I have not dared to suggest my family or friends to invest in bitcoin because it is risky if I suggest because I have not understood so right for now I only introduce about bitcoin alone, for investment maybe later if I've had success in bitcoin.

radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:31:44 AM

I have never done that, because I think it's the right and the decision of each person, and I'm sure without any support people will invest in Bitcoin, because everyone already knows that Bitcoin is fast rising and profitable.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

I do it all the time! The more and more I've been doing it over the years I've noticed I've attracted a lot of people now that are interested in it. Before I had to put in the legwork to try and convince or encourage someone, but now they are coming to me asking questions so there is no need to convince or encourage them haha. They have already heard about it enough and it hasn't gone away.
Yes the same as we were inspired by seeing someone earning so much now people are getting inspired from us. And if it comes to convincing someone then we can only do is providing them with proper knowledge and guidance, and by showing our achievements to them for sure they will get into bitcoin too, will invest and also able to enjoy the miracles of bitcoin as we do now. Soon people all around world will accept bitcoin because of its ease and comfort.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

yes, I've convinced to some people that is on my friends and my family because this has a high chance to get a chance from bitcoin, but some are not participating, it's not my fault again,
bitcoin currencies are now much in demand by people now
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:02:07 PM

Yeah I convinced at least 2 that I’m aware of, I am a regular poster in another forum which has nothing to do with crypto. I spoke at length about bitcoin on there & I know at lewst two guys have invested from there.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: