Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

Yes, my friends and relatives but they are still hesitant to invest in bitcoin.  Some are saying it's expensive or a scam. Then, i showed them proof that i invested in bitcoin and i earned money because of them. Now, they are thinking in investing in bitcoin.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

I have a colleague who's very interested in this world, weeks ago i told him to invest a small amount of money (the only amount you would throw out of the window) into BTC and forget about it; at that time the price was 3500euro, he hesitated because thought it was very high and he wanted to wait to drop a bit, and now, on a daily basis i send him screenshot of the market price of BTC laughing at him Cheesy
Maybe in the future he will buy something but the main issue for people who are interested in BTC is: price is too high, i'll wait for it to drop then i will buy.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

I almost feel its my moral obligation to educate my friends & family about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency & blockchain technology  Grin

Having said that, I wouldn't say I've directly tried to convince anyone to invest, only to educate themselves. I want them to invest because of their own educated decisions, not because I convinced or encouraged them. I don't want anyone to make some bad trades & blame me for getting them to invest Tongue So far i've had 3 friends & 1 family member invest in Bitcoin after I helped teach them about it.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

I dont really convince people to invest in bitcoin
I just tell them what is bitcoin, how it works, how many it crashes, how many and how far it rises

After that just let them decide, it is their money after all

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

I think I encourage my friend before to join and invest to earn bitcoin both of us, and I think that was my first encounter to encourage someone. he looks not really want to join because he has a work full time in job, than me no work and no money to earn before.

heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I keep telling bitcoin to my friends as well as to my families to invest in bitcoin because they can earn a lot of profit to it. All my suggestions to them are good and some of them still doubt about the capability of bitcoin so theyre still maximizing their knowledge about it so that they will know how to manage and invest.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

I did, but looks like they still not convinced yet
Many people consider stocks are too risky to invest their money, so does bitcoin to them
I can see myself to them when I'm convincing them. It took me 1 year to try it and I regret it so much. The reason why I'm convincing them times 2 the way my brother convinced me back then. I'm encouraging them like they will regret it if they don't give it a try.
zuhrilhabib

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

Have you convinced people to join bitcoin or invest in bitcoin, I've done that but many of them do not believe what I love to know about bitcoin to them about it I just joined in bitcoin maybe for example I've long in bitcoin they must have long " will believe after seeing the results I get from bitcoin
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:08:12 PM

Well i have tried to convince my uncle and aunt to make an investment in btc so that they don't have to wait for longer time period to get profit but they were like that btc is some kind of scam and were asking me to stop using btc and they were advising me not to do any kind of trading or gambling with btc as they feel that it is something illegal and i tried my best to make them understand what it actually is .I also encourage my friends to invest on btc.

feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:19:01 PM

Yes , although its my first time investing in bitcoin Im sure that its legitimate and not a scam. I dont want my bitcoin investment and efforts will be wasted for nothing. Of course we all want to be successful in life and i know that investing is also taking some risks in life but i will take that risks because no matter what happens i will never give up and i will become successful one day.

infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:33:58 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
i never been experience itbut what i have experience is that someone told me that he wanted to invest he is the one go with me and he wanted me to invest his money but i am the one who is afraid of so i ignore him but i introduced him to study it why he dont wanted to learn about bitcoin all he want is i am the one to hold his money to invest and he is giving money.
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

I will surely encourage people to invest in cryptocurrency as its the future of digital payment and other means.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

My friends and I were out one time and we were tricking one another of not spending too much anymore because we don't have enough money since were still in college and we don't have any source of income (except for allowance). I told them how I'm trying out Bitcoin and how its value can multiply over time especially when you convert it to fiat (Bitcoin is not really popular in our place right now). Our other friend has been investing through Bitcoin for over a year now, he just showed his wallet and I told them how easy it can be and I think they were convinced and now trying out Bitcoin too!
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:55:06 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 01:59:54 AM by dharnamonitor

I don't want to encouraged them to invest in bitcoin, why?, because it has the risk and they don't have any experience in investing and I don't want them to blame me for their loss or if ever they loss something while investing on bitcoins.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

Yes,I did this.And I also try to convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the profitable business.The price is so expensive.Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency.So,for all these things I try to convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin for earn money as a profit

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:10:02 PM

I'm new to the bitcoin world so I still do not know about investing in bitcoin. So I didn't convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin, because even me have no knowledge about investing in bitcoin. But when I learned how to invest in bitcoin, I'll try to encourage or convince someone to invest in bitcoin
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Not yet, but I think it is a good idea to convinced your friends and relatives to invest in Bitcoin but my problem is they not know what is bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

I have actually convinced my parents to try it, because I want them to experience the ease that I get in earning money using bitcoin. However, until now they are still reluctant and they also think that the whole idea of bitcoin is just a scam, which is sad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:20:30 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:34:37 PM by Digitalbitcoin

I read post about encouraging someone to invest in Bitcoins seems like making botheration rather than convincing.
I am with Bitcoin since its born. And it took me few years to understand Bitcoin and its environment according to my understanding level it took 4 years to understand and 2 years to test environment. I think 6 years is big time.

Many of friend know that I am dealing in Bitcoins even they ask for information. And for that I have created Web blog to offer free information about Bitcoins to user check out Pocket Bitcoin Guide. But still convincing to someone to invest in bitcoins is tough, rather find someone who is interested in Bitcoins and altcoins, and who can spend time to learn things.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

Yes, I have the bitcoin investment told two of my friends, one of my friends in September this year to buy bitcoins, now has 100% profit, he told me, to $8000 on the sale by the end of this year, as if today has come to this price, another friend very sorry he has been hesitant, missed a good opportunity to this a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: