Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4903 times)
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:49:14 AM

I did encourage my friends here but not to invest, but to join in the forum to earn bitcoin for themselves because I know that they don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin. In my case, the response I usually gets are, "How long will it take for me to earn?", "How can I be sure that I will earn money by just posting?" and they have so many "what ifs" in their mind. I just showed them proofs that Ilot is really worth it to put their trust in bitcoin and later on they did.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:02 AM

The best way to convince anyone to get into crypto is to "Show me/them the Money!"
If you can send them bitcoins/altcoins and assist them to convert it to fiat, then they will be convinced.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

In recent months, the development of Bitcoin has been excellent, especially in terms of sharply rising prices. I think this is very good for investment, and I encourage all my friends Bitcoin users to do it (investment), in addition to anticipating future long-term economic needs, we will also benefit.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

It depends on the person he/she wants to get rich so its not required for anyone to encourage or convince them to use bitcoins because if they will only know how much money you will earn in this industry then maybe they will be attracted immediately.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

It depends on the person he/she wants to get rich so its not required for anyone to encourage or convince them to use bitcoins because if they will only know how much money you will earn in this industry then maybe they will be attracted immediately.

Trying to convince someone is a big mistake  and should be stopped actually because if anything should  go wrong within the first week of  you convincing them to invest they are going to hold  you responsible and you know how volatile bitcoin is, as it can tumble anytime and so rather than make efforts in convincing them i will suggest you show them what you are earning and have gotten from bitcoin and they will decide  afterwards.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Yes, I have convinced and encouraged my best friends in bitcoin. At first, it's really hard because explaining bitcoin is never an easy task and they had a lots of questions that you need to answer to satisfy them. But as time goes by, they already understand what bitcoin really is. So now, they are alse earning huge amount of bitcoin from different ways.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

Well i have always been doing that and will keep doing it. Why is because i myself was convinced by someone to start investment in btc. Now that i have seen the benefits, i am more than ready to let others around me come to the light. However people's responses have been kind of discouraging but i will keep my head up high and continue the good work.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

I have repeatedly encouraged my relatives to invest in bitcoin but no one trusts me, no one believes the future of bitcoin. They think that bitcoin does not bring them profit because in my country bitcoin is not popular and the govement can ban it.

tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

As a matter of fact I did. Back when I was just starting and learning about bitcoin, the price is still $400 US Dollar. I introduce some of my friends some are interested and some are skeptical about it. Look at it now.

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

my GF at the time, now my ex.. i told her about bitcoin and that she should buy a couple hundred and they would be worth a lot sometime.. anyway shortly after that she dumped me for some loser..

anyway, the other day she called me out the blue.. hey what's up? you still have a bunch of those bitcoins, i saw on the news they are worth a lot.. at that point i just hung up the phone.

later she texted me asking if we could hangout and talk.. i just replied back LOL and blocked her number.. :/
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:34:53 AM

Yes i did. One day we are having a lunch with my co worker and i mentioned to him about my sisters earnings in a week in bitcoin. He said no way, is thay true? I even told him that im also in bitcoin as my part time since i need an extra income. That i can get this amount every week if i join in a signature campaign. Theb he starts asking about it and how does it work. I told him there are lot of ways to earn. You want a big income in a short span you try to invest or do trading. He then search about and been reading the whole while asking me. Lol! Late that i know he is in bitcoing now.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

I have always encourage people to invest in bitcoin because from the trend of how bitcoin price is going if someone do not buy some quantity of bitcoin now he or she will regret in future.
camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

Yes I have tried to convince someone to invest to bitcoin. The one that I'm talking to is my friend. At first she doesn't believe in the existence of bitcoin. But as the time goes by, with the help of some friends which serves as a proof that bitcoin is real, she already believe in it. Especially now that the value of it is really high.

jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Yes I convince someone and now he's already a junior member here.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

Well i did try because i wanted them to be in the same boat with me but unfortunately they did not listen to me the ending now they regret not listening to me because the value of bitcoin now is so high and they could have earned nice profit now of they had invested.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Well i did try because i wanted them to be in the same boat with me but unfortunately they did not listen to me the ending now they regret not listening to me because the value of bitcoin now is so high and they could have earned nice profit now of they had invested.
It is a common scenario for the people who doesn't have any knowledge about bitcoin so they are ending up being skeptical about bitcoin because they just think that it will not work in the future and the things that in the bitcoin right now is just a bubble for them but if we are going to explain it with our best then they might become an investor in bitcoin.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

Yes i have motivated many people to invest in Bitcoins. Though they have invested very little amount but its good to start.

I personally think that it is best way to invest your earnings. But at the same time take care not to invest all your funds in Bitcoin as its very volatile. Anytime it may burst down.
But hope for best!!
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

Two month before i would have really, but now it`s quiet risky for me as well as for the investor. Till October bitcoin was relatively stable, there was consistence rise in its price. It was a good period to invest in bitcoin currency. Volatility was relatively less. The only big roll down was on the day when China declared ban on bitcoin currency. On that day bitcoin dropped sharply. But since last month bitcoin price raised with such a pace giving no chance to convince some one now it has crossed $ 16000 mark. Now the price has raised up to such an extent that it is beyond limit of common investor to invest. It has become more volatile than ever before. Risk of loss is also risen.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:01:49 PM

I have ever convinced one of my friend to know about bitcoin and join. But before i finish talking and he already negtive thinking.
So start that time i never convince friend again.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

I've convinced them by first telling them that Bitcoin was not and never be a scam. By telling them how it works and how to earn with it, its hard to make them enlighten how and what Bitcoin and its Community is. Although its price now is high, I'm telling them that it is not yet its peak and that would be high up as twice the price next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: