Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:06:53 PM

I've convinced them by first telling them that Bitcoin was not and never be a scam. By telling them how it works and how to earn with it, its hard to make them enlighten how and what Bitcoin and its Community is. Although its price now is high, I'm telling them that it is not yet its peak and that would be high up as twice the price next year.
Same with you sir.
Have three friends and I also try them to convince to invest in bitcoin.
Actually it really hard at first because they think that it was just like an scam or something like a networking.
But when I let them saw my profit from my little amount of investment.
They become interested. And I told them that, I dont actually inviting them to invest.
I was just trying to help them to have a secure life.
dafang

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

I convinced my parents. I told my parents bitcoin. My parents are opposed. But when they saw me getting rich because of bitcoin. My parents started accepting bitcoin. Began to understand bitcoin. Now my parents will pay attention to bitcoin. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

No, it's precisely me who is encouraged by my friend to invest in bitcoin.
He says
He : Why do not you come to invest in bitcoin like me?
Me : I'm afraid it's a scam because it's digital
He : No need to fear. Look, i'm now successful at bitcoin.
And he explained all the details, and early november i started joining bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

There is one time that I encourage my classmate to use bitcoin and I somehow convinced her because she already started using bitcoin and she is earning bitcoins these days. There is really a risk in using bitcoin but being brave enough to take the risk will not be in vain in future.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I have tried to encourage some people around me to invest in bitcoin but I do not do it in a pushy way, because right like you do, many people who answer bitcoin are too expensive and some are afraid of losing their money.

cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

i try it three times but im failed beacause most of there answer are they cannot afford.so expensive, dont have money to invest, dont have time, and the worst thing is they insest that BTC is a scam. sense then, i didnt try to convence anyone to invest. instead i introduce them to join BTC and how it works. Invest there time and effort to earn.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

I am encouraging my family and my friends too about investing in bitcoin and what they can really get from this life-changing opportunity this digital currency brings. Recently, i even encourage someone working in money remittance in our place since he started asking me why i am always buying btc and asked me about btc.

Mrsun78

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

I was, yesterday Smiley You should convince them so that the price can grow up exponentially - it's all about supply-demand balance  Grin
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

Instead of telling people to invest in bitcoin, I'd rather teach him what bitcoin is and how it works. Because telling people who have no knowledge of what he does will result in a failure someday.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
I've already encouraged a lot of people to give bitcoin a try and most of them are doubting since bitcoin has not yet been proven legal here in our country. There are some who were convinced and some of them right now are already earning large amount of profit. As they become successful, some of those who I've encouraged before ended up asking me to teach them but I don't anymore, once for me is more than enough.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

I did convinced some people. I felt proud and happy for them. Sometimes I just send them regards and asked their current portfolios because I will be worried if they will lost the values of their investments. Some people didn't listen and regretted.
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:06:43 PM

i try but most of that them know not believe in bitcoin (believe more in paper money)

in my country it’s good many know about bitcoin
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:09:35 PM

There is no reason for us to convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoins or learn to earn bitcoins but we can create a good introduction for them and with that kind of style they might get interested quickly when they know how much money they will earn from bitcoins.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

I convinced some friends to start buying bitcoins and holding it for long term. Nowadays after the recent price's increasing so many people become more motivated about trading Bitcoin, and I try always to help my closest friends to start working with this powerful crypto currency.
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

I tried to convince my friends few months back to invest in bitcoins but they didn't show any interest in it at that time and now when they see very high price of bitcoins they are regretting like anything for not believing in my advice and now they are begging me to teach them how to get bitcoins but now I seriously don't want to waste my time behind them.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

There is one time that I encourage my classmate to use bitcoin and I somehow convinced her because she already started using bitcoin and she is earning bitcoins these days. There is really a risk in using bitcoin but being brave enough to take the risk will not be in vain in future.

That's good. I encouraged a friend to get btc and now they worried about the high fees. They happy to make good profit and it helps them in life that way but not to make regular purchases because of the high fee costs.
Crypto Bloke

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:37:24 PM

For those that successfully convince someone to invest - don't you worry about this person coming back to you with a sob-story of 'I spent all my saving on Bitcoin/Altcoins and now I've lost it all!"?

Some people would blame you for the financial advice and maybe even expect you to be compensating them for their loss.

I'm not saying it would be your fault, just saying that some people would be capable of reacting like this....
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:43:30 PM

I tried to ask my relatives about their opinion in bitcoin but to my disappointment, only two of them have an idea of what I am saying. Those two are not even the type of person who have interests in investment and market. They are just online weebs so none of them can really afford even if they wanted to.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

Yes I have already done something like that convincing and encouraging my friends to go beyond bitcoin cryptocurrency to let them also experience what I have been currently experiencing and to make them aware that a certain currency like bitcoin was already existing in the world to give people opportunity to gain and change their perspective about the world especially when it comes to cryptocurrency.

snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

Yes people have many reasons to not use bitcoin, but as price of bitcoin crossed $17000,  people ask and discussing about it. So there is no any necessity to convince any one to invest or buy bitcoin.
Bitcoins performance tell all. Peoples have interest in bitcoin and its new way as a cryptocurrency. They want better returns on ther investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: