Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
mone1

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

All those people I talked about bitcoin last year, now want to know more... The Power of 16.k for a Btc Roll Eyes
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:43:43 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

Saying something good about bitcoin to encourage them to invest most likely won't work. People often find for the physical evidence or the output of the market. However, if they are too closed minded and have a different and opposing perspective with you, it is nonsense to talk about this topic. People are people, don't try to change them. Be the change.
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:00 PM

i tried to convince my friends to invest in Bitcoin and make profit, but just one of four listened to me and invested in BTC, since them i encouraged him and all the others regret not investing in it.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

I already tried to convience my classmates but unssuccesful.they are not interested because they have not been so familiar and they only see it in social media.They say how they can get money in just making comment.So it hard to  convience them but I told them to try first so they know what really is happening in bitcoin.I also told them that when they had tried and earned money they might not want to leave in bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
rahmanrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:59 PM

I always encourage my friends and family to invest in BTC.I always try to tech them about everything that i know about Bitcoin.Tech them whats purpose it made of and what is the advantage and dis advantages of its
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:20 PM

I've convinced my friends and family for bitcoin investments and I never get tired of convincing them because I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the transaction so we deserve to make it as a major investment.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:05:42 PM

I didn't do something like that, convince people to invest at bitcoin for some people maybe a good idea.
but i also think about their panic sell, just imagine that ppl are new in crypto world and you convince them t invest for bitcoin
But at that time, the bitcoin got its correction, maybe that's good if you hold their assets. convince them also to trust their assets on you

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

Yes. I encourage my friends & some relatives  to invest in btc when BTC is around 2,500$ because I believe it is the future money but they said they are skeptical about it but when they ask me if BTC gets low in value I said no, it keeps on increasing. Now it’s 17,+++$ and their jaw dropped. They are now full of regrets but I said you can still invest and your investment will surely gain.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

I never tried. I told to my friends but I never encourage the. Sounds selfish but I don't think they deserve to know from me. Being un abitcoin industry you need to be more educated to increase your knowledge on how you use your money in a good way. Earning money is good, but spending too much is bad. I saw it to them. I never trust people spend too much to unuseful things. Maybe not to them, I will convice somebody that totally in need. That someone who deserve better.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I ever convince my friend to buy bitcoin but my friend dont believe it. I have given the evidence that i get much profit from bitcoin but there still dont believe. And when i explain about bitcoin he doesn’t understand. So i leave him. And when i tell bitcoin with another friend she believe it and she try to buy bitcoin and until now she also start to trading bitcoin. so he has already enjoyed the trading results of bitcoin.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

Two month before i would have really, but now it`s quiet risky for me as well as for the investor. Till October bitcoin was relatively stable, there was consistence rise in its price. It was a good period to invest in bitcoin currency. Volatility was relatively less. The only big roll down was on the day when China declared ban on bitcoin currency. On that day bitcoin dropped sharply. But since last month bitcoin price raised with such a pace giving no chance to convince some one now it has crossed $ 16000 mark. Now the price has raised up to such an extent that it is beyond limit of common investor to invest. It has become more volatile than ever before. Risk of loss is also risen.
I’m a student and in my collage there are a lot of my friends who come to know that I’m using bitcoin in my earlier days when I join bitcoin so I did not tell to every one because I was trying it first and then when it start changing my life so my friends ask me how I did you buy things so I told them that I have a bitcoin and then asking me to tech bitcoin to them so when they learn about bitcoin they start to use it and know they are a part of bitcoin.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:39 PM

I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

Yes, I managed to convince a few acquaintance of mine. Most of them became interested in Bitcoin because of huge potential profits. However, some of them see the potential Bitcoin. They started to believe that it might replace banks in the next few years. Unfortunately, they can't speak English very well so they decided not to register here. What a pity, they have a really interesting point of view.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

At first I used to be very active in talking with my friends and family about the potential of bitcoin and the convenience of investing in it or making an effort to acquire bitcoins online, however I never had enough success in my attempts so I opted for ceasing to be insistent in this matter.

Now that time has passed there are some people who come to ask me but I only advise them to search on the internet for all the information they need, since it has always been available to those who are really interested.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
for how many people thatbi tried to asked or encouraged investing in bitcoin
only one complied.but im not disappointed i expected that reaction because in our
country media always speaks for bitcoin as scams so better accept their prerogatives
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

I always encourage my friends and family to invest in BTC.I always try to tech them about everything that i know about Bitcoin.Tech them whats purpose it made of and what is the advantage and dis advantages of its

I also do so. I'm like a big bitcoin advertisement. Telling people both advantages and ho much money they can make and also disadvantages like how much money they can lose.

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

Yes of course I will do that if I have my friend if ever they have enough money I will encourage him to invest in bitcoin  but maybe now I I will encourage my family my friend try this about bitcoin if ever he want  I think its impossible.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

Yes i did. There was this friend of mine who’s problematic on how to support his studies because the budget he has is just so little to consider that he is a working stident. Ao, as a good friend, i introduced hom the bitcoin and how it helps me on my everyday life so now he is benefitong from it.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

i am just introduced bitcoin to my close friend, and their response is good. they start to trading this coin and another cryptocurrencies too. they thank me for introducing it to them. well, i have one more friend that neglect bitcoin too because he afraid of scam
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

I persuaded my dad to invest and use bitcoin. I tried to explain to him about the benefits of bitcoin and what bitcoin brought me but he did not believe me and did not believe in the future of bitcoin. He does not want to risk investing in digital money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: